OOC Remnants of the Elements Discussion

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
heyooo fiesta you know this dude already I just changed his name and like one other thing
Name: Adler
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 136
Build: Lean, narrow-shouldered
Language: English/Cielan[from the Ciela region, at the peaks of northern mountains]
Race: Human/Flight
Eyes: Gray-blue
Hair: Dark brown
Attire: long-sleeved gray tunic w/ red belt and leggings, a long down coat, boots, and a red scarf
Accessories: a silver ring set with one large aqua blue chalcedony and two small cherry opals
Power: flying under his own power(no wings), temporarily making other people and things float, can telekinetically pick things/people up and throw them
Weapons: dagger with red jasper set in the pommel
Strengths: skilled with Flight magic, quick and agile
Weaknesses: hot-tempered, tends to not think when angry
Fears: small spaces, the ocean
Dislikes: heat, PDA, intentionally flashy/gaudy attire
heee's gonna have a bad time

Last edited:

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
heyooo fiesta you know this dude already I just changed his name and like one other thing
Name: Adler
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 136
Build: Lean, narrow-shouldered
Language: English/Cielan[from the Ciela region, at the peaks of northern mountains]
Race: Human/Flight
Eyes: Gray
Hair: Light brown
Attire: long-sleeved gray tunic w/ red belt and leggings, a long down coat, boots, and a red scarf
Accessories: a silver ring set with one large aqua blue chalcedony and two small cherry opals[shape- (oOo)]
Power: flying under his own power(no wings), temporarily making other people and things float, can telekinetically pick things/people up and throw them
Weapons: dagger with red jasper set in the pommel
Strengths: skilled with Flight magic, quick and agile
Weaknesses: hot-tempered, tends to not think when angry
Fears: small spaces, the ocean
Dislikes: heat, PDA, intentionally flashy/gaudy attire
heee's gonna have a bad time
I have no idea. I'm so sorry

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
So after talking to Toilet about posting, the police arrived and took me into custody hurraaaaay. By the time I got out of detention, it was about 21:00. Followed by a day being sick as fuck (probably due to the microwaved spaghetti they served me at detention), and now I'm going to a military museum.

Oh boy.

I'll see whether I can post anytime soon .-.

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
So after talking to Toilet about posting, the police arrived and took me into custody hurraaaaay. By the time I got out of detention, it was about 21:00. Followed by a day being sick as fuck (probably due to the microwaved spaghetti they served me at detention), and now I'm going to a military museum.

Oh boy.

I'll see whether I can post anytime soon .-.
o_o

• Agree
Reactions: Naoh