Realm of the Mad God

IamGreg07

Reaction score
List of things that have happened today:
-First time potting a character
-First time maxing a stat
-First time seeing Dying Thessal, first time getting a drop from Thessal
-First white bag (coral bow from coral gift)
-Second white bag (Crystal Wand :D)
I love RotMG
I got both those UT's on the same day a few days ago :O

LetterP

The 16th
Reaction score
I've lost hope in my real life friends when it comes to this game. They have started to dupe, and their excuse is: It's not our fault that you can dupe. They have acquired a lot of rare stuff and 8/8 characters. They even wanted to share their things with me, but I decided to decline. I'll probably take a break and return to this game later...

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
I've lost hope in my real life friends when it comes to this game. They have started to dupe, and their excuse is: It's not our fault that you can dupe. They have acquired a lot of rare stuff and 8/8 characters. They even wanted to share their things with me, but I decided to decline. I'll probably take a break and return to this game later...
That just means they are impatient and really suck at the game. Plus I thought that glitch was fixed?

properu

Pure Pro
Reaction score

RIP 6/8 assassin
Mah first maxed character.
With many, many, many ammy breaks.

Sad part is that I yelled YOLO at the castle...

• Optimistic
Reactions: superstein
L

Later_Gator

The new Ninja character...I died because I decided to AFK in Davy Jones's Locker, and I thought I was in a safe spot.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Yes currently Me and Brickwolf are the only officers with no leaders once this gets fixed I will have Later_Gator and myself as the newfound leaders.

Now lets get this guild back up wiht me getting so,e good gear for the Ninja with a T2 shriuken and a T7 katana :p
Remember you need lvl 20 rogue and Warrior to get Ninja so level them up as fast as you can!

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
Wow, I haven't played in ages. I lost interest when my 6/8 rogue died. I'm gonna play a bit and see if it rekindles my interest, if it doesn't, then I'll donate my remaining ele det to the guild.
edit: HOLY CRAP I LOOKED AT A PRICE GUIDE AND I SEE THE PRICES HAVE PLUMMETED, AN ELE DET USED TO SELL FOR 2 INCS, INCS SOLD FOR 7 LIFE THIS IS FREAKING RIDICULOUS.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
My mage died. And I forgot to takes screenies.
Now I'm playing a Priest. My ingame username is RoxC.
EDIT: DarthLego5679 He literally just started playing.
On your VERY first death, you get teleported back to Nexus, not so different from an amulet (happened with my mule recently).