Realm of the Mad God

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
Ok everyone got good news. See I had this paypal account that I could get free money to (no I am not a thief and it isn't illegal) So anyway I think I should use this for blocktopia (besides donating) sooo I am going to start buying gold and maybe some keys so that we could have more guild activities like dungeon raids. I think this would be cool since it would not only help us get stuff but would be very fun to do.
Free moneys?
Do want.

JWB101197

Reaction score
Alright, so after a long day of Grinding Nexus for chumps to trade with I now have a completely revamped stocklist that I am putting up for trade.

1x Golden Quiver (T5)
1x Crystal Wand
1x Covert Havens (T12)
1x Hydra Skin Armor (T12)
2x Prism of Phantoms (T5)
1x Red Tome (T5)
1x Scepter of Skybolts (T5)
1x Banishment Orb (T5)
1x Crystal Sword
1x Exa Magic Ring
3x Speed Pots
3x Defense Pots
1x Mana Pot
1x Attack Pot

PM on IRC or Forums with your offer :)

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Alright, so after a long day of Grinding Nexus for chumps to trade with I now have a completely revamped stocklist that I am putting up for trade.

1x Golden Quiver (T5)
1x Crystal Wand
1x Covert Havens (T12)
1x Hydra Skin Armor (T12)
2x Prism of Phantoms (T5)
1x Red Tome (T5)
1x Scepter of Skybolts (T5)
1x Banishment Orb (T5)
1x Crystal Sword
1x Exa Magic Ring
3x Speed Pots
3x Defense Pots
1x Mana Pot
1x Attack Pot

PM on IRC or Forums with your offer :)
will 1.5 def get me anything on that list? (item wise not as in the pots)

JWB101197

Reaction score
Don't know how I managed this but I started today with a cwand, covert and hydra and managed to finish the day ending up with an inc and a pyramid ring. \o/ *JWB101197 is happy

properu

Pure Pro
Reaction score
Anyone know what drops the portal to the new dungeon, or is it only available with the key? <---notknowingnoob

balloon98

Reaction score
I don't know everyone figured a way and now whoever does it thinks they are getting 8/8 and think they are so good. I think its stupid and probably wont play again until a rollback and the glitch is fixed. Its going to ruin the economy and the game since think about it. What happens once you get 8/8? what try getting to the top of leader boards which other people got legit? To be honest I really didn't think people in Blocktopia would use this for advantage seeing as we always enforce the rule don't abuse glitches or flaws but I guess not.

oliver56bird

Reaction score
I don't know everyone figured a way and now whoever does it thinks they are getting 8/8 and think they are so good. I think its stupid and probably wont play again until a rollback and the glitch is fixed. Its going to ruin the economy and the game since think about it. What happens once you get 8/8? what try getting to the top of leader boards which other people got legit? To be honest I really didn't think people in Blocktopia would use this for advantage seeing as we always enforce the rule don't abuse glitches or flaws but I guess not.
I dont want to use it, but it interests me to know how people do it.

There's a recent video going around Youtube :/
Really? I havent see anything.

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Economy is better this way. Items are being distributed more fairly and now people will focus more on playing than merching. I can care less about who dupes and an economy that should have never existed in this game in the first place. The only thing that differenciates pros from newbies now is skill. When its patched in time all the ammies will be broken by poor playing and the economy will eventualy return to its old crappy self.

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
The game can't get rolled back. They don't save previous versions of the whole game so a rollback isn't plausible. On the next build, they add a patch to fix duping, and right now they are investiagting bugs on the new build that they are fixing. So it's only a matter of days untill duping will actually get fixed. As of now, complaining about it won't really fix anything to this matter; there are thousands of others on the forums in RotMG that are complaining about the same issue. And another thing: There really wasn't an economy in the first place in the game, since the prices were player made. This issue is only making the item values crash. Everyone who duped in our guild isn't going to use the item values to buy/sell as an advantage, for obvious reasons.

• Dislike
Reactions: DarthLego5679

balloon98

Reaction score
I know there wasn't a real economy but I think it was better that way instead of a lot more people having amazing stuff now since it defeats the purpose of actually getting it in-game. If you just get one good item then dupe it to sell it over again then get those pots to max your player. Items aren't really being distributed "fairly" either since I still see at least 80% of people with low level items or at least not high level or rare like dupers. Sure I am complaining a bit but I am not saying it will fix anything. All I am saying is that this is bad and everyone who knows about the hack will be way better then everyone else since what happened with the duping glitch is like using cheats in games. Eventually everyone will get bored and stop. So I am just going to give my stuff away to fellow guild members if I think it has been duped since I am going to stick to not touching it.