Radio Blocktopia: Blocktopia's Official Plug Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
hello i'm messing around with the apis and stuff and if anyone has any kind of suggestions for scripts or bot functions such as skipping a song after 8 minutes or whatever i might try my hand
that is all

edit: jk was absolutely crestfallen when i deleted the doublepost containing the link to the automeh script so here it is http://pastebin.com/icvYgCaE

Last edited:

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i found this

Fix for ghost DJs in the waitlist
Recently, sometimes if a DJ quits, is removed, or is banned they stay in the waitlist and forever DJ the last song they played and mods cannot remove them. A fix for this is to Lock and then Unlock the waitlist clearing everyone from it.

do research please

edit;

I already have some playlists on YouTube or SoundCloud. Can I just import them?
Yes! Open the Playlist Panel and then click the Import button. Choose which provider you want to import from and follow the prompts.
For YouTube imports you will need to type in a YouTube username and then a list of that users public playlists will appear. Click on an item in the list to see its contents. Click the back button to choose a different playlist.
For SoundCloud you will have to first authenticate plug.dj to access your SoundCloud playlists. Once you grant access to your SoundCloud account you can import your Favorites, Sets or Tracks you have uploaded yourself.
To add items to your playlists just choose whichever item(s) you want from the resulting list and then drag them to the playlist you want.

actually i think this has some pretty good stuff http://support.plug.dj/hc/en-us

fixes for things that mess things up and i heard someone wishing they could import playlists; go find your answers, friends

Reactions: Naoh
Status
Not open for further replies.