PVP Discussion (from Villages thread)

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
are villages allowed to build close to each other? if not, then you'd have ample battlegrounds in between villages...
Well, "Common sense"

Since common sense seems not so common on the interwebs i'll say what I think.

build atleast 50 blocks from a place where some one live, and 30 blocks from a playermade structure that is not inhabited.
Honestly, 100 blocks is completely reasonable, and has been the standard for the last couple of servers. There's no good reason to be intrusive about where you build.

We've also had to extrapolate on that standard of common sense though. Don't build somewhere just to block further progress of another village, don't immediately make a boundary that you have no chance of building on in the near future, etc. Common sense isn't as common as we'd like, but our ops usually have it.

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
are villages allowed to build close to each other? if not, then you'd have ample battlegrounds in between villages...
Well, "Common sense"

Since common sense seems not so common on the interwebs i'll say what I think.

build atleast 50 blocks from a place where some one live, and 30 blocks from a playermade structure that is not inhabited.
Honestly, 100 blocks is completely reasonable, and has been the standard for the last couple of servers. There's no good reason to be intrusive about where you build.

We've also had to extrapolate on that standard of common sense though. Don't build somewhere just to block further progress of another village, don't immediately make a boundary that you have no chance of building on in the near future, etc. Common sense isn't as common as we'd like, but our ops usually have it.
The rule was 50 blocks because our rivals set up a raiding post. I asked an op if it was legal and they said it was 52 out of 50 blocks away is legal.

Henry

Reaction score
make a hierarchy of importance in list form and make it like runescape where if you die and have not been in combat recently you keep like 3 items (5 different slots (this can include stacks) in this case), and if you have been in combat you lose everything except 1 item that is most important!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Level 50 Prayer, Protect 1 Extra item (I have Ancient Magiks)