[Premium] Zombie Survival Discussion

Do you support Premium Zombie? (Don't vote until 100% sure on either side)

• Yes

Votes: 54 58.7%
  • No

Votes: 38 41.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Txboy1234

Reaction score
Well I tried it, of course you got the bugs and such that you gotta work out and fix. But they made Nobuild128 :D and the gameplay with a few people did quite well. It did better then I expected it to do. Now how will the game play do with 15-20 people or possibly even more? Well we won't know that. They have made a 64x64 called Local just as a test map and possibly a real map to see how it goes. If we can get some more testers on whenever hockey has it up that would be great and we can get a real taste into how it can turn out. So far it seems good.

So who is UP FOR IT? :D

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Infections are now working great. More stability in version 1.2 (Thanks again to listings for all the help and the testers/map builders so far)

EDIT: Everyone will be updated in their respected convos. Will not use the thread anymore for updates etc.

Reactions: Solis22

Sploorky

Reaction score
As GmK said:

As I wrote a page or so back, we won't stop anyone from opening this as their own server under a non-Blocktopia name, and will consider adding it if it runs well (just like we did with TNT).

BUT

that does not mean we are ok with people using BT/this thread to discuss making maps, signing up, advertising a non BT server.
This includes update logs and the like.
Remember, this thread is for a zombie survival server as an official part of our server lineup, not a place to discuss your(for the time) own personal zombie server.
If you would like to discuss development of the server, you are free to do so outside the public confines of blocktopia, because again: Not the place to advertise what you're making.
Hockeyfan1852 If you would like to inform the administration of updates(in private), you are more than welcome to.

Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.