Premium Server Lobby

D

DarkHender

Well, I've been thinking for a little while about maybe suggesting this in our new lobby.

The lobby at the moment is pretty big (compared to the old one) and I was wondering if there was a way to have Speed II in it, merely because it's so big and we can't sprint all around it. ( Trust me I've tried .)

I know there will be some things like "Oh but you can still get there/walk to the portal"
But I was mostly thinking about making it easier for players to run to the portal/server they wanted.

I've seen it in RoF. In the lobby in RoF sometimes you get a speed boost (not sure when.. mostly when you're buying things..xD ) But it made me think about how it would be useful in the lobby to get to whichever sever you wanted.

(I also hope this is in the right section, I wasn't exactly sure where to put this.)

W

Wimali

We do indeed have this on RoF. In Master Temple there’s a speed II beacon, and I believe there’s one in the ranking up corridor now aswell. It’s really nice and handy, and I’m happy to see RoF has this.

I thought of this aswell and was wondering why they didn't implement it. Maybe because it looks ugly? I'm sure the directors+ would be able to hide the beacon or even give it a nice look. It makes a huge difference, and now that we have such a big lobby it would make travelling to each portal just so much easier and faster.
Great idea. I would love to see some beacons in the lobby.

D

DarkHender

I wasn't sure if there was a way you could do it without a beacon? (I know nothing about programing.. or anything n that matter about servers)
But I was thinking that maybe an automatic way in the program itself to have speed II?

Again, I'm just spewing out ideas and have no idea if this is possible without a beacon.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I really like this idea, since I have been a bit annoyed over having to run so long to get around in the lobby.

Anyways, for the suggestion, beacons are not needed, as it vs be done with commands, leading to ky suggestion that is
/speed
This make you always have speed II when you join the lobby, and those that do not want to have it, don't need to have it =)

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
It shall return....one day!

(Lobby system was updated due to 1.5.whatever, but the logout command plugin was never updated as well so far D: )
Oh thanks for clearing that up, it all makes sense now...
For the life of me I couldn't think of a good explanation for the logout plugin having to be terminated.