Plague Inc

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
WHY IS THERE NO THREAD FOR THIS?

Well, basically, Plague Inc. is a game where you play as the virus/infection/mind controlling awesome worm/zombie leader, and your goal is to kill/control/ZOMBIES the entire world, depending on what you play as. There are lots of different bacteria/virus types you can unlock by reaching your goal on certain difficulties. You can also buy them all, but hey, no cheating guys. :3

Once you are discovered by the people, a cure will start to develop. You can buy certain traits to decrease the progress of the cure in the future/reduce the amount of how much they've worked on, but after the cure is if finished, it will be deployed world wide, meaning your virus vanishes from the face of the earth. So yeah, be careful of that.

There are seven normal game modes that you can unlock by defeating the modes you currently have unlocked. The modes are called Bacteria, Virus, Fungus, Parasite, Prion, Nano-Virus, and Bio-Weapon, all in order of which you have to beat to unlock the next one. You start off with Bacteria. There are pros and cons to each, but I'll let you find out. There are 3 game modes; Casual, Normal, and Brutal. Beat a mode on Normal or Brutal to to unlock the next. Beat all of the modes on Brutal (which my dad did like a boss) to unlock the first special mode.

There are two special modes, one is the Neurax Worm (CONTROL MINDS AND MAKE THEM WORSHIP YOU AS A GOD OF FIRE AND DAMNATION), and the Necroa Virus (MAKE PEOPLE SALIVATE AND TURN THE DEAD IN ZOMBIIIIEEEEES). From what I currently know, you have to beat the Neurax Worm mode on Brutal to unlock Necroa (I think).

Long explanation aside, this game is dark but fun and addicting. I used to play it so much, and so did my dad (he also bet Skyrim), and I always asked him "Daaad, are you trying to destroy the world again?".

Buy this game it is fun. I believe it's on google play and the App Store. Will edit in the trailer laterrrr.

"Derp Worm to take over the world"
I couldn't have laughed harder.

GODDAMN MY PROCRASTINATION HERE YOU GO.

Strategies, soon to be added!

Last edited:

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Played this back in the day where there wasn't any mode types, and just the seven viruses. Beat all of them on Brutal mode, and the cheats are fun to use at first, but is boring after awhile. Never got the chance to try to the mode yet though.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Played this back in the day where there wasn't any mode types, and just the seven viruses. Beat all of them on Brutal mode, and the cheats are fun to use at first, but is boring after awhile. Never got the chance to try to the mode yet though.
I really love the Neurax worm mode, mostly due to getting people to worship me and world domination, so you should try it :3

Raxo, I don't think there's a pc version yet, sorry :c

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
I love the game and it's false news flashes, it's hilarious. It's like Pandemic II, but with a simpler interface and much more options as well as a hint of humor, imo. I like getting people to worship me (Derp worm :D).

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
*stares at last post date* uhmmm...

Guys this game has PC version since 20 or something February!
Its on steam ;)
It already infected my PC, also found this easter egg:

Its so fun dark game :D
Saw this on steam the other day. Not gonna buy it yet. No, its not a necropost since its new information :D
It costs $14.99 which is kinda expensive in my opinion. But it looks really good.

Reactions: Notme
W

Wimali

I bought it a day after it got released on Steam (being a big fan of the mobile version) and wouldn't recommend buying it right now. The dev has said it won't get a price increase/decrease when the full game gets released, and it's not even close to being finished anyway. Currently it has way less features than the mobile version.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I bought it a day after it got released on Steam (being a big fan of the mobile version) and wouldn't recommend buying it right now. The dev has said it won't get a price increase/decrease when the full game gets released, and it's not even close to being finished anyway. Currently it has way less features than the mobile version.
Hmm.. so its basically alpha? :eek:

and when full game gets released?