OMEGA RUBY AND ALPHA SAPPHIRE

Summer10

Reaction score
The day is finally here. The rapture is upon us. The faithful who have stuck by the franchise waiting, praying, playing, have finally gotten their due. The heathens watch on as we rise into the heavens to get our endless rewards. The end shall come in November for the 3DS. The wicked shall cry as we laugh and smile and play our Omega Ruby and/or our Omega Sapphire. We shall be saved because even though we were tempted by the succubus called Steam... WE HAVE REPENTED! We shall... oh Back To Life 2 is ... 15 percent... off..

Sisters, Brothers, it appears that we might not get a chance to repeat our old world and fix our mistakes in the heavens. It appears that we might be getting a new world entirely. Full of new chances and new beginnings.

Merged posts - Biblius

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Winner
  • Confusing
Reactions: 123 and Duffie

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
que bueno! I think its gnn be remake, WITH a buttload of new stuff. Because it says a "Brand new world" making me think hoen is going to look a bit different than before.

nitasu987

Reaction score
HOLY MOTHERFUCKING MOTHER OF ARCEUS IT'S ABOUT TIME.

Teams are already planned out completely disregarding all of the Gen6 shit they're gonna put in. Will change accordingly once info comes out.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Still don't understand why you all agree with him. Not like 11 years is a short time. Also not like they're doing a bad thing by reworking them. The fact that they see the potential in the old games, and are applying it to the future means they're doing a good job. Doesn't always have to be a new region, new pokemon, new villain, new character

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Just remember that HG/SS were reworks with a 9 year gap (and technically FR/LG with a 6 year gap), but no-one complained because they were amazing. So an 11 year gap is actually longer than the two other reworks so far.

As for the game itself, Hoenn was my favourite region, and Emerald my favourite game. I hope they keep the good things about Hoenn and improve the endgame a bit and it'll easily be the best Pokemon game in my opinion.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
It's better than Black & White and Black & White 2
Can't disagree with that.

Just remember that HG/SS were reworks with a 9 year gap (and technically FR/LG with a 6 year gap), but no-one complained because they were amazing. So an 11 year gap is actually longer than the two other reworks so far.

As for the game itself, Hoenn was my favourite region, and Emerald my favourite game. I hope they keep the good things about Hoenn and improve the endgame a bit and it'll easily be the best Pokemon game in my opinion.
The difference there was, there was a lot to do with it. Very much upgraded graphics, fix the clock issues, add online, and some other stuff. Not to mention, no Virtual Console existed at the time, so that was their only way to get it out again.

None of the above reasons work with these two. Virtual console exists. The game already looks nice. There isn't much at all to fix that I know of. I mean, they could make it 3D I guess, but I think that make take some of the precious nostalgia away.

Re-release on VC? Yes.
Retail/eShop full price game? No.