Nostalgia

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Kingdom Hearts II Opening - Sanctuary

This has definitely given me a nostalgic feel. It's not as old as everything else in this thread, but this gives me a definite, enjoyable memory.

Once Kingdom Hearts II was coming out, I was fussing so much over it, as I was reaching the end of Kingdom Hearts. I wanted the game so bad, and Christmas, as well as my birthday, were closing in. I asked my parents if they could get it on my birthday, they said "No promises." I continued to watch videos on the internet about Kingdom Hearts II, on Old-YouTube and the Kingdom Hearts website. It was awesome thinking about playing the game.

My birthday came, and I had actually gotten my gift; Kingdom Hearts II. I thanked my parents, loved them for bringing it in. I played it right way, and by midnight the following day, I had completed it. It was also a school night, and I was a middle-schooler. ;)

Gosh, I love this thread.

torty

Reaction score
Those of UK heritage, I call upon you! Remember these?

Godamn....

Holy....

And this?

Yes, when I was young, these were hot stuff! I think...

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
Anyone here remember a movie in which the plot is this dorky kid can't do anything and is afraid of every single thing, goes to a library where the books start bleeding colourful cartoon ink and then the movie turns into a cartoon. The main character proceeds to meet allies which are three books, a Fairy Godmother book, a Pirate Book, and a Horror Book and together they go on an adventure of self discovery.

Anyone know that movie? :C

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Anyone here remember a movie in which the plot is this dorky kid can't do anything and is afraid of every single thing, goes to a library where the books start bleeding colourful cartoon ink and then the movie turns into a cartoon. The main character proceeds to meet allies which are three books, a Fairy Godmother book, a Pirate Book, and a Horror Book and together they go on an adventure of self discovery.

Anyone know that movie? :C
Hell yeah!

Pagemaster

Just watched that one, like... At the beginning of the school year, after searching for it, myself! Great movie, definitely worth a rewatch of nostalgic factors.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Trap_Wolf