Nostalgia

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
I'd like to disagree.

The only reason people believe it stinks is because people love to live in the past. Hence our nostalgic feel we get, how we just love the remembrance of what once was; no matter how distorted our memories of it are.

Many things move on, and many things remain the same. Runescape is still awesome, but only in its new way.

... But, don't worry, there's a 2006Scape being made; Runescape, as it was in 2006, completely free. Don't expect it to be released soon, though, as that's quite a lot of work.
yea, I also liked it in 2008-2011 but recently it's changed and I do not like it as much :(. But you have very good views!

Reactions: Duffie

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Yea, it's more for 13- years old :eek: (it's still fun :p)
Brought your quote here, considering it goes with Nostalgia more than "Games I like".

I'll be playing some games intended for younger children than that soon, just for the nostalgic feel of it; such as Freddie Fish, or Pajama Sam. There was a game with a fox spy, and another with a boy and a girl looking to be in their teenager years... But I don't remember the name of those games! D:

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Brought your quote here, considering it goes with Nostalgia more than "Games I like".

I'll be playing some games intended for younger children than that soon, just for the nostalgic feel of it; such as Freddie Fish, or Pajama Sam. There was a game with a fox spy, and another with a boy and a girl looking to be in their teenager years... But I don't remember the name of those games! D:
I like "games that where made for younger people than you" most of them are fun (BUT NEVER (EVER) GO TO PBS KIDS.ORG!) ((my little sibling plays there all the time......))

Swate

Llamasaur!
Reaction score
Website
www.iamawesome.com
I actually still have this game somewhere in my closet. :eek:
This and the Putt-Putt series were some of the major games in my childhood. <3
I can't believe I totally forgot about these games.
Same with me, I finished them all before I was four, no joke. There was Pajama Sam, Putt-Putt, Freddi Fish, Spy Fox... awwwww yeah. Finding those socks was awesome.

• Agree
Reactions: Willchill

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Same with me, I finished them all before I was four, no joke. There was Pajama Sam, Putt-Putt, Freddi Fish, Spy Fox... awwwww yeah. Finding those socks was awesome.
Oh jeeze. I was always sad because I always played the demo for Spy Fox, and I never, ever had the chance to actually fully experience the games. They always seemed so cool to me...
I'm feeling extremely Nostalgic now for all those games by Humongous Entertainment...
So many great games that I feel I should be playing again right now...

I just realized they made Fatty Bear! I used to love and hate that game so much! (I totally beat that game like 10 times and always got stuck playing it! Oh the memories.)

Totally a big thank you is in order for reminding me of this company and all these franchises I totally had forgotten about.
Putt-Putt cannot be ignored!
I really hope these are playable on Windows 7...

• Agree
Reactions: Willchill

Willchill

Blocktopia's Official Octopus
Reaction score
Awwwyea, you sir nearly made me cry. Those shows were my childhood, but I have one more to add. Also hey ami yumi

Yes. Just yes.

As for games, Pajama Sam and Putt Putt were my top ones, but I had this strange Spiderman plug-and-play thingy which I nearly broke the TV with.

Sigh, I shouldn't have mentioned that, for now I must explain.

So my mum had this TV in her cupboard, so she could watch it in bed. It was on the shelf of the cupboard.

One morning I was playing with the plug-and-play thingy on her TV and the cord could barely reach.

I died, and I had a mini-rage. I pulled back the plug-and-play thing and the whole TV fell out of her cupboard...

Fun times I say!

• Haha
Reactions: Swate

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
Willchill I used to sneak to the living room around noon and watch this show when no one was looking, cos I thought if I was caught I wouldn't be a man or something. I remember Baby Looney Toons, specifically the episode with the ice cream truck where Lola saved up quarters to get the biggest one. :3

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
I remember Baby Looney Toons, specifically the episode with the ice cream truck where Lola saved up quarters to get the biggest one. :3
Baby Looney Toons Intro

Which also reminds me of an older show;
Tiny Toons Adventures Intro

Edit :
Chalkzone.
Chalkzone Intro

Edit Edit : And here's some more, for good luck.

The Replacements Intro

Recess Intro