NFL Fantasy Football

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I felt like he was going to do really good.. Probably I should of picked a better quarterback.
You most likely should have waited till the later rounds. He's going to be good, but I would never have taken him with the first pick. He's not even on a team in our league, but I would pick him up if I didn't have RGIII already.

oliver56bird

Reaction score
You most likely should have waited till the later rounds. He's going to be good, but I would never have taken him with the first pick. He's not even on a team in our league, but I would pick him up if I didn't have RGIII already.
I feel like everyone is underestimating him. He performed amazing in the pre-season games.

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I feel like everyone is underestimating him. He performed amazing in the pre-season games.
Yeah well, it wouldn't be the first time someone has been good in a preseason game, then went on to become mediocre once the season starts. I believe in him though, and think he's going to be a real good player, but give him time.

• Agree
Reactions: oliver56bird

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Congratulations to:​
for winning their first games!​
Blocktopia Fantasy Awards! (Can only be given to players slotted to start in our league)​
Blocktopia Awards for Week 1:​
MVP (Most Valuable Player)goes to Tony Romo of the Connecticut Nutmeggers, who led all starting quarterbacks with 23 points!​
OSPW(Offensive Skill Player of the Week) goes to Julio Jones of the Texas Worsts, who beat up my team for 22 points.​
MDP(Most Dissapointing Player) goes to Wes Welker of the Chill Massholes, who only garnered 1 point, lowest among all starting wide receivers.
SPW(Surprise Player of the Week) goes to David Akers of the Vegas Vomiters, leading all kickers with 16 points!​
Feel free to suggest other awards for next week!​

Reactions: karl_ravech

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Congratulations to :​
and myself :)​
for winning their week 2 games!​
Blocktopia Fantasy Awards: Week 2 Edition
MVP goes to Hakeem Nicks of No We Cam't, without the Wide receiver's efforts acquiring 25 points, he would have fallen short of victory in a close game!
OSPW goes to Reggie Bush of the Boston Ballers, who managed to knife his way for a whopping 31 points!
MDP goes to Larry Fitzgerald of the Vegas Vomiters, who failed to accumulate any points for his team this week. Better luck next week!
SPW goes to CJ Spiller of the Texas Worsts, who took over the starting role from Fred Jackson and gashed the Kansas City defense for 28 points!

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Congratulations to:​
and myself​
for winning this weeks games.​
Team Doe is a dud team owned by me. I don't adjust lineups or players with it.​
MVP goes to Robert Griffin III of the Dallas Knuckleheads. He led my team to the largest point differential between any two matchups.​
OSPW goes to AJ Green of the Vegas Vomiters, leading WRs with 25 points.​
MDP goes to Demaryius Thomas of the Texas Worsts, who only managed 1 point this week.​
SPW goes to Torrey Smith of the Boston Ballers. Even with the death of his brother this week, he managed to put up 2 touchdowns - garnering 24 points.​
Here are the standings for our league:​
***As an additional note, with the emergence of RGIII I am placing Drew Brees on the trading block. He is 4th among quarterbacks in points as of now, so if your quarterback position is struggling, I'd consider acquiring him. I'm looking specifically for any higher ranked skill position players.

Come at me with your best offer.

• Winner

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
It's coming down to the wire tonight :eek:
The final battle between Brandon Marshall ( karl_ravech ) vs Bears Defense(Me).​
I need the Dallas Defense to shut Marshall down!​
Edit: Why did I have to be SO right about this bears defense... :(

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
and myself​
for winning their games this week!​
karl_ravech , man, that was a close one. I still don't know how 5 ints and 2 Defensive touchdowns only equal 20 points, but whatever. Nice battle this week. I hope our trade works out for both our teams in the future, your former players almost did me in this week ;)

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
and myself​
for winning their games this week!​
karl_ravech , man, that was a close one. I still don't know how 5 ints and 2 Defensive touchdowns only equal 20 points, but whatever. Nice battle this week. I hope our trade works out for both our teams in the future, your former players almost did me in this week ;)
Ugh. I'm having such a bad year >_>