NFL Fantasy Football

Reaction score
I disagree to the draft redo, I think we're fine as is.

Second, you can edit the schedule so that there are no byes.

And I saw it, but I would have to drop multiple players if I accept it. I may have interest in it, but send me a couple good players, not lots of average ones.

EDIT: I countered the trade, look at it

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I disagree to the draft redo, I think we're fine as is.

Second, you can edit the schedule so that there are no byes.

And I saw it, but I would have to drop multiple players if I accept it. I may have interest in it, but send me a couple good players, not lots of average ones.

EDIT: I countered the trade, look at it
I countered your counter.

Trade offer sent to Chillingworth

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I wont be able to make the draft

D:
:( I'm sorry. Hopefully autodraft will work out for you like it did last time. I don't know if you have time to do it, but you can change the rankings of the players so the computer knows who you'd like to pick.

Edit: So yeah, only one other person showed up...again. Good luck with the team you have, because we're not doing a redraft again.

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
:( I'm sorry. Hopefully autodraft will work out for you like it did last time. I don't know if you have time to do it, but you can change the rankings of the players so the computer knows who you'd like to pick.

Edit: So yeah, only one other person showed up...again. Good luck with the team you have, because we're not doing a redraft again.
I apologize, DK. My roommate and I went to dinner and got back too late. :(