NFL Fantasy Football

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Welcome to Fantasy Football! A game where even someone has no idea what they are doing can win(Though knowing to not draft kickers in the first round sure helps)! We will be using espn.com's Free Fantasy Football service to make our league. If this goes well, heck, I may feel generous enough to give the winner a prize of some kind.​
The Draft Time will be determined by how quickly we sign-up, but I'll give a weeks notice as to when that will be. The max number of players is 20, but currently I have the league set up in a 16 team format with 6 playoff teams. This may and most likely will change, of course, so stay informed about what the heck is going on.​
To join, please PM me a viable email address which I may use to send an invite out to you. It is first come, first serve. If we end up with an unworkable number(A number of teams in the league that are not in increments of 4: 4,8,12,16,20) such as 17 players, I'm going to have to remove the 17th player if we do not fill up the spots. So sign up quickly to help ensure a spot!​
_____________________________________________________________​
Edit: Teams are locked in and ready to rumble​

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Fantasy Draft will occur this Saturday (time to be determined later). We're still accepting players, so invite some buds!

Teams which are ready to go:
karl_ravech
Gingeronamission
emosquirrel
Chillingworth
Worstever
superstein
--------------------------
Da Jinks
If you would verify you have received your email, as well as create and personalize your team, that'd be great. If you need me to send the email again, I can do that as well.

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Fantasy draft at 7:00 Eastern Time. Don't worry if you can't make it, as the Draft program will autopick players for you in your place. We're going in with eight teams, wish we had more, but we'll still have some fun anyways.

karl_ravech
Gingeronamission
emosquirrel
Chillingworth
Worstever
superstein

Edit: if Da Jinks doesn't make his team, I'm going to have to remove him from the league because we won't be able to draft.
Da Jinks

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Fuck.

Alright, draft set to 8:30 Eastern Time. It's set in stone now.

Reason for delay: Trying to change the schedule so that teams would have fewer bye weeks. That failed, so we have a few teams on a bye the first week of the season. Fortunately, I've made an 8th team so that someone can still play, like Da Jinks.