My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - New server edition

115Predator

Reaction score
My best ponies:

Aug-Oct 2011: 1) Fluttershy 2>) fgdgadfgerg
Oct 2011 - 2012: 1) Luna 2) Fluttershy 3>) gdfsgdsgfsdfg
2012 - Present: 1) Luna 2) Fluttershy/Twilight 3>) asdfsgdfgerg

Characters I find interesting: Nightmare Moon, King Sombra.

Reactions: Forest_Knight

Jedi6349

Reaction score
Top 3 For moi:

UNO: Dashie

DOS: AJ

TRE: Luna

(Finally somewhere where I can discuss this without getting my arse kicked.. God this is awkward - I'm posting this while my hater brother is playing FIFA half a metre away from me ._.)

Reactions: Spencer75

Jedi6349

Reaction score
OH MY GOD THIS JUST IN:

NOTCH IS A BRONY - NO JOKE, LOOK UP THE SHOW ON WIKIPEDIA, SCROLL DOWN TO "IN POPULAR CULTURE" AND READ IT! :eek:

EDIT: Derp, I got too ecited - turns out it's in MLP:FIM fandom, not the main show article, but still, the game we all know and love, was made by a BRONY FOR CHRISSAKES :cool:

Also, soory fir my crappy typing, but im using my laptop where i have to falcon punh the keys to gt them to work and beuse i haz to stay stealthhhycuase it's 4:35AM and m trying to pull off an allnighter without getting busted

• Disagree
Reactions: 1Koakuma1

Jedi6349

Reaction score
Apologies for double post, but I had to bring this one up:

Think of me being Fluttershy, and my bro i Discord:

YEP! I managed to turn my hatr brothr to our side - halfway there at least. I'm gradually incorporating some gags from the show IRL - for instance, when my brther sores in FIFA, I jst HaVE to do the fluttershy "Yay"

115Predator

Reaction score
OH MY GOD THIS JUST IN:

NOTCH IS A BRONY - NO JOKE, LOOK UP THE SHOW ON WIKIPEDIA, SCROLL DOWN TO "IN POPULAR CULTURE" AND READ IT! :eek:

EDIT: Derp, I got too ecited - turns out it's in MLP:FIM fandom, not the main show article, but still, the game we all know and love, was made by a BRONY FOR CHRISSAKES :cool:

Also, soory fir my crappy typing, but im using my laptop where i have to falcon punh the keys to gt them to work and beuse i haz to stay stealthhhycuase it's 4:35AM and m trying to pull off an allnighter without getting busted
This news is about 9 months old by now. He said he liked the show, but he specifically stated, "It's obviously not made for me."

Jedi6349

Reaction score
welp, I'll be dedicating the nexxt few post to memes:

Ah, this bit x3

Wow... Even though Melbourne has a storm every week, Why cant we get that?

I... have no comment....

OH MY GOD THE CUTENESS :eek:

Due to my use of my falcon-punch-to-type laptop, I'll be editing the post.

NEXT MEME COMING SOON

Jedi6349

Reaction score
Just finished reading My Little Dashie, and for the first time since Fallen Kingdom came out, I have cried.

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
  • Agree

Jedi6349

Reaction score
Although I'm seeming a lil bit off topic, I have something to say. To all the brony community out there, my life literally thanks you. If it wasn't for you guys and the show, I wouldn't be here now. The story goes like this:

Couple years ago, I was on a different forum (this was before Minecraft became extremely popular) and a brony by the name of "Derpy" came on. At first I was confused, how a guy liked MLP, and was a big douchebag to him. But, fast forward after I left the forums (I still need to find "Derpy" and thank/apologise to him) but after a while I was looking through some TV channels when I came across MLP:FiM. I thought "Let's see what they like so much about this" and watched it. I didn't instantly become a brony, but slowly became attached. Just in time, because recently I hit a spot of depression . Hundreds of times I couldn't stand it anymore and wanted to end my misery, but the thought of the Mane 6 telling me to live my life, see what happens, and then told me that this suffering would end eventually was enough to stop me driving a knife through my heart.

I'm exiting my depression now, and I just wanted to thank the community. I'm not showboating, it's a humble thank-you. The magic of the MLP saved my life, and if it wasn't for this amazing community, I don't know what my life would be. Thank you all. /)*BROHOOF*(\

• Love

Spencer75

Reaction score
After two years of development, Hasbro lawyers force the Mane6 to shut down their production on Fighting is Magic. And I was looking forward to trying it out.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/02/fighting-is-magic-receives-cease-desist.html
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/02/regarding-fighting-is-magic-takedown.html
That's a shame, I was looking forward to playing it too. The soundtracks for the game have been on YouTube for over a year now.

This will make you drool rainbows

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nrTBgTCs-Ew?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
That's awesome. Would be cool if it was for a real MLP FIM movie though.