My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - New server edition

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score
Pfft, that season premier was great. It seems that the guys at Hasbro have figured out what kind of audience they have. I genuinely laughed at some points. I really think this season is going to be awesome. Expectations = high. Here's to another season!

Rainbow Dash is best pony, by the way.

Reactions: Spencer75 and Zelz

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score
Now, I haven't watched this yet - and of course I'll have to atleast watch the first episode of Season 3 like a bad addiction, but is the villian as silk tongued as Discord was? Cuz I don't think you can go from best villian to average villian like that. My soul will be hurt. :c
While he may not have had a line, he sure as heck looked more evil. If I'm not mistaken, he DID say one thing in a sort of whisper of some sort. Whatever, I'm still happy with the episode and how it turned out. Not to sound corny or something, but if you really are a fan of the series, the season 3 beginning will not disappoint.

Everyone has their own opinions, of course. c:

• Agree
Reactions: ConstructionBoy

115Predator

Reaction score
Pinkie Pie fingers and earlier generation face scared me. From the way the cloned Pinkie Pies acted, the magic mirror pond seems to create a more stereotypical versions of characters.

• Useful
Reactions: ConstructionBoy

115Predator

Reaction score
I was quite delighted by Luna's re-appearance in Sleepless in Ponyville, and with a significant role too. It was rather nice to see Luna's exchange with Scootaloo about the fear she was facing. This would be the first we have seen her take a role as a mother-figure. I would like to see more of this side of Luna.

• Agree
Reactions: Spencer75

Spencer75

Reaction score
Just finished reading through all 28 pages. Took me best part of a day to get through as I'm a slow reader, but was fun all the same.

Has anyone here read the fanfic: Fallout Equestria? I finished reading it earlier this year and found it to be one of the best stories I've read. I keep meaning to read Project Horizons but keep putting it off due to how long it would take me to finish.

115Predator

Reaction score
Applejack is cool, but I think Fluttershy is just too timid though.

Luna is a cool pony :3
YES!
Then I leave you with this:
http://media.desura.com/images/groups/1/6/5666/Our_Pretty_Dictator_by_PonykillerX.jpg
or this
http://ponykillerx.deviantart.com/a...=in:scraps sort:time gallery:ponykillerx&qo=1

As for the newest episode to date, not exactly my favourite of the season. However, I must say that the timberwolves in this episode looked much better than their first appearance, the 3D effect was really well done. And I noticed a small Looney Tunes reference with them.

Reactions: Spencer75

Spencer75

Reaction score
YES!
Then I leave you with this:
http://media.desura.com/images/groups/1/6/5666/Our_Pretty_Dictator_by_PonykillerX.jpg
or this
http://ponykillerx.deviantart.com/art/2345tyghbnm-342823527?q=in:scraps sort:time gallery:ponykillerx&qo=1

As for the newest episode to date, not exactly my favourite of the season. However, I must say that the timberwolves in this episode looked much better than their first appearance, the 3D effect was really well done. And I noticed a small Looney Tunes reference with them.
Wow, That's awesome! I was looking for cool pics of Luna on Deviantart recently, I think that's the best one I've seen so far. :p

I keep meaning to watch the latest episodes but end up forgetting. I'm about 3 episodes behind.. Off to watch them now!

115Predator

Reaction score
Wow, That's awesome! I was looking for cool pics of Luna on Deviantart recently, I think that's the best one I've seen so far. :p
In contrast, the artist who made both versions of the piece is extremely disappointed, perhaps even ashamed, by the piece.