Map Suggestions

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
I'm looking for some good builders joining me on my next project called 'Hyve' making the hyve (just a look-a-like) from the movies 'Resident Evil'. So, send me a message if you want to help, else, I'll be doin it on my own. MORE CREDITS FOR ME

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
I'm looking for some good builders joining me on my next project called 'Hyve' making the hyve (just a look-a-like) from the movies 'Resident Evil'. So, send me a message if you want to help, else, I'll be doin it on my own. MORE CREDITS FOR ME
Me. Info please :D

Tuna

Reaction score
I think we need another map based on an online FPS multiplayer map. Something like Narrows, which was modeled after the Halo 3 map called, you guessed it, Narrows.

Possible games include Call of Duty, Battlefield, and another Halo map.
I've made 3 halo-map-based maps, actually. Swordbase, narrows, and mombassa. its just that only one/none are in rotation at a time. also, suprises in store.. think ODST.. :D

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
I have some suggestions myself.

-Harry Potter's "Chamber of Secrets"
-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon's "Sky Tower" and top of "Temporal Tower"
-A Katamari themed map
-Pikmin's "Forest of Hope"
-Bikini Bottom
-Luigi's Mansion
-A Spiderweb

omgitsathong

PinWheels
Reaction score
ooo! harmak! i have a halfway done luigi's mansion map that im feeling lazy to complete. But theres a bikini bottom map too :D its named spongebob. the other ones are really great ideas too :3. Also maybe 7 different maps with 7 differnet hogwarts? seems like too much?. xD itll be interesting though for each 7 years!

Summer10

Reaction score
I have some suggestions myself.

-Harry Potter's "Chamber of Secrets"
-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon's "Sky Tower" and top of "Temporal Tower"
-A Katamari themed map
-Pikmin's "Forest of Hope"
-Bikini Bottom
-Luigi's Mansion
-A Spiderweb
-Harry Potter's "Chamber of Secrets" @Trap Wolf was doing something like that a while ago...
-Bikini Bottom been done by icheesy

Maxyz73

Dawg
Reaction score
I'd like to see a list of all the maps in and out of the rotation (wasn't there once a list by Alpha102?
what happened to it :confused:)
to make it easier to see which themes were already made

nitasu987

Reaction score
So I got another idea when i looked at the thread about linear maps.

Its a little village that's connected by wood planks, and the spawn would be in the dead middle. It would be a bit more hiderish but there would be a nice runner section of jungle on the floor. I'd definitely make a secret. What do ya think?

Kriks

Reaction score
So I got another idea when i looked at the thread about linear maps.

Its a little village that's connected by wood planks, and the spawn would be in the dead middle. It would be a bit more hiderish but there would be a nice runner section of jungle on the floor. I'd definitely make a secret. What do ya think?
Sounds like a good idea

nitasu987

Reaction score
Got 2 ideas:

1st: Greece-themed map thats got the spawn room with Pillars (runner room) that you can break and one of them reveals a water-vator that takes you up (to olympus, the Jumpcourse haven) or down (to Hades, where you can explore Hades's Castle filled with mazes and lava!) There will be at least 2 secrets

Second Idea is based off of the TV game show "Legends of the Hidden Temple" If you have seen that, I want to make the temple for a map. It would be a lot like 8-bit (the map) in that you have one open side and the other side is adminium. The secrets would be -_- I cant say :D

I might need a team of people to help me with these, so If anyone wants to help, please tell me!

Reaction score
Why are there no Star Wars maps?!?! Someone should make the Death Star, or Coruscant, or Mos Eisley, or Tantive IV or something! And there are perfectly good models of the maps in Battlefront 1 and 2, which can be used as a basis.