Map Suggestions

Zippywins

Dusk of Discordia VetOp
Reaction score
Suggestion for the map trafalgar.

I dont want to sound like im complaining but its an entirely unneeded map. i believe it needs to be taken out of rotation or edited severly. its a huge map, me and some others believe the map is over 128x128x128 to begin with but im not here to argue size. either way its a huge map with 2 small ships with the map half filled with water. the map lags worse than any other map ive seen, there is no place to hide, and to top it off there is no way to catch a human if you have to chase him in the water. problem 1. i was being chase the entire round by atleast 4 zombies and noone even got close to me because of the water. so in case you are going to fix it here is my suggestion: add some more islands in the water somewhere to give the humans a chance to mess up or hide and to give the zombies a chance to catch up to the swimming humans. problem 2. way to much and unneeded water the entire bottom half is water its completly unneeded add some sand or cut out alot of water. doing that will help reduce lag too. problem 3. to big of a map for whats in it. it took me the whole 10 minute round to go around it once because there was nothing to run on i had to swim the whole way. either put stuff in or shrink it. problem 4. there is absolutly nowhere to hide in the map. the sea bottom is one layer thick and the ships are maybe 5 thick but they are hollow. and if you destroy one block it can make half the people playing unreachable, solution add more sand or somewhere else for people to hide. and the last big problem i have is the people camping on top of the spawn they have stairs inside the spawn to get on top but for the zombies no way to get back up there if you fall. so either make a way back up to spawn or make it to where noone can camp there.

i know its alot to read but in my opinion its a map that isnt very playable. i do appriciate someone taking the time to make it but i believe more stuff needs to be added to make it fun and fair for humans and zombies

• Winner
Reactions: SmoggyWaffles

Jakob_PL

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
My Name is Jakob_PL
i want make some maps on the zombie Survival:

- Ressidence: Old german castle, in style by ~1770
- Alps: Large Mountains, seldom old wooden hutts,
- Underwaterworld: glasstubes in ocean
and my last idea: (my fav)
- Arena: Stadium with fanplaces, catacombs and parkplaces
every map has size 64x64x64
no phisycs everywhere
i can make every map by self
greetings, Jakob_PL

Marvelfan01

Reaction score
Maybe a Invader ZIM map! I LOVE Invader Zim. Theres the Skool, and Dib's and Zim's house (Psst theres a secret base under Zims house.) and the Krazy Taco (taco bell kinda) and MacMeaties (Mc
Donalds kinda.) and stuff like that.

Marvelfan01

Reaction score
Maybe a Kid Icarus map, the spawn can be a temple in Sky World, and theres jumpcourses leading to clouds all the way down to the surface, on the surface, it has monsters (optional) and a town called well known as "That first town." It has walls and medievel like buildings, and at the center of the town, a arena where there can be a secret. hope u like! :angel:

Marvelfan01

Reaction score
Maybe a Adventure time map, like with the world of Ooo that has Marcilines cave, Finn and Jakes treehouse, the candy kingdom, the ice kingdom, some villages, forests, and a desert with whale skeletons.

fireball0409

Reaction score
Currently making a map: Helms Deep, from LOTR. I cant wait to get it done and check it out on Epsilon Map Factory. If you could give me any tips on design or whatever I would appreciate it. /g helms_deep

Pokemon365

Reaction score
I am making an NPC village map. So many secrets. But there is going to be a mountain where inside it will be like the map airport. Plus it wouldnt be my map without a very hard jump course

_WaTsOeVeR_

Reaction score
Hi, I have an idea for a new map on zombie survival: Titanic. I think it would be cool to play zombie survival there! If no one wants to build it, I can build it myself! If you are interested on the Titanic map and will let me do it you can message me on Facebook: Alex J. Cintron, look for me at [BLOCKTPIA] Zombie Survival, or E-mail me at cintronalexj@yahoo.com.
(I personally prefer being messaged through Facebook)

_WaTsOeVeR_

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Hi, I have an idea for a new map on zombie survival: Titanic. I think it would be cool to play zombie survival there! If no one wants to build it I can build it myself as I did on another server using my first minecraft account: Alex_790 . The first and only Titanic I made was small but I can make it the size it really is and details and etc. If anyone would like to see the Titanic go to -snip- and ask any op there: Pinsol, Primus93, Shock.... or my good friend Steven_dej123 to load "Alex_790titanicbuild" None of the ops know me as _WaTsOeVeR_ except Steven_dej123. I have a new account and it will be the only one I will use because I was accidentaly IP-banned from -snip- thanks to my young brother..... but that's another story. If you are interested on the Titanic map and will let me do it you can message me on Facebook: Alex J. Cintron, look for me at "-snip-" when the server is up, at [BLOCKTPIA] Zombie Survival, or E-mail me atcintronalexj@yahoo.com.

_WaTsOeVeR_ /Alex_790 / Alex_097
Now I am curious, have you bothered to read the forum rules? They state that advertisement is illegal here.

_WaTsOeVeR_

Reaction score
In your above post you advertised two servers, that isnt allowed here. If you would be so kind remove the phrases involving the server name.
ok, sorry for that and thanks for the advice! No, I didn't read the forum rules because I made the account to submit the map idea and I was excited, didn't noticed rules, sorry.....

Dio4344

Reaction score
My idea, A map based on the game slender, I dont know if the map on minecraft could be big enough, but you could put tress and a silo and maybe the slender man, or the bathroom maze, if it does not all fit, you could just make a map based on slender man, but if it does fit i think we should do the slender map, but we will probably not fit everything on there, Just put the important stuff like A silo or a bathroom and lots of tress, Then someone make a Giant Slender man.

EDIT: The map shall be called Slender

Dio4344

Reaction score
I got another map suggestion that I would like to share,
Map Name: Lava survival
Its where there are a ton of houses that are preparing for the Lava survival with lava coming down from the map, Its exactly like the maps of Lava survival but its zombie, So its pretty much not a big map, Exactly like lava survival but zombies, Flat map, Lots of houses, there also can be secrets in those houses, Just a thought that came up.

Reactions: Chillingworth

Dio4344

Reaction score
I got another Idea for a zombie survival map, called Duck_Pond, There will be about 12 Huge Ducks and so many small ones, And on top of the ducks there will be parkour to each duck, Like When you get on top of one duck there will be parkour to another duck, And there will be so much logs and leaves in the water, I already tried making this map myself and so far it looks like a bunch of ducks shitting on each other and puking, But anyway hope you like