Map Suggestions

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Note: this thread was created in mind for the average lazy zombie player.

Have you ever had a great map idea that never came to fruition?

Have you ever decided to make a map but weren't able to develop it correctly?

Well then! This is your place to post map suggestions.

Here, you can reccomend map ideas to map makers on the zombie server that haven't been created yet! If you have an idea for a map but you aren't interested in making it, post your map idea here and people that enjoy making maps could use the idea and create the map to match!

Post away!

Reactions: Widdish

Speik

Reaction score
Something like Egypt style, you know? pyramides and anubis statues and sth like that...=D i would build that but i'm workin on my 2nd map and it will take a long time ;)

Reactions: Maxyz73

silvadude12

Reaction score
A RUNRUNRUN map! Make a map that is nothing but bedrock and cannout be built on. there will be randomly placed walls and ramps to stand on, plus 2 blocks deep lava holes placed sporadically throughout the map.
I wanted to make a map but I'm not trusted yet and I don't know how to build/post a map. Thanks! :D

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
A RUNRUNRUN map! Make a map that is nothing but bedrock and cannout be built on. there will be randomly placed walls and ramps to stand on, plus 2 blocks deep lava holes placed sporadically throughout the map.
I wanted to make a map but I'm not trusted yet and I don't know how to build/post a map. Thanks! :D
About wanting to make a map, you don't have to be a trusted, you can just go to a map-building server, get your own map, then when you are done, get the .dat file with the "Dump Level" button on WoM (if you have it, idk how to do it if you don't, I guess you could just ask someone else to get the .dat file for you). Then you upload it to some website (I don't know much about this part, like which website to upload to :3) and post that on the the forums in a thread in the Map Submissions thread, along with some screenshots. Also, there is already a map called runrunrun :p you could call it something else though.

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Few Ideas I want to share with, because I can't be bothered making so many maps.

Aztec Theme Map
Prison
FireStation
Honey,bees,Beehive all bee style.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I think someone should make a Puzzle map, Like Labyrinth, But It'd be a proper Mind-twisting map.. I think It'd be the first ever Puzzle map and It would fit really well :p..

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
I think we need another map based on an online FPS multiplayer map. Something like Narrows, which was modeled after the Halo 3 map called, you guessed it, Narrows.

Possible games include Call of Duty, Battlefield, and another Halo map.

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
Heya peeps. I have a lot of ideas for maps.

Check this out :

First one, 'Pony_Paradise'

It's a 75x75x200 map. Yes, very high.
The bottem is covered with flowers, cute pink/purple like houses and in the middle is a nice, quite high mountain.
There are some trees on the mountain, pinky-like ofcourse. The mountain self leads to clouds which you can walk on. On the clouds are some houses and a castle.
About the secrets : 1 in the clouds, 1 in the castle and 1 in the bottom will do.

Second!, 'Milkyway'

an 100x100x100 square room with a roof, all sides, top and bottom are made of obsidian. There will be planets floating around connected with adminium jump courses.
About the secret : 1 big planet with an adminium core, where a little jump course is build and one in the bottom.

Third! 'Intense'

A 75x75x50 map, bottom covered in lava and in the air some crazy jump courses leading to every corner of the map. if you fall, you're pretty much screwed, that's why it's so intense.
No secrets.

Fourth. 'Rawr'

100x100x50, A crazy overgrown jungly-like map. With some dinosaurs ofcourse.
There's also a vulcano on the side, leading to a cave underground with a secret, the secret is : another cave!.

If some people like the ideas and want to build some of these maps, I'd really like to help cuze some of my ideas aren't perfectly explained here. So, PM me! or something.

Cya

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Hmm the size might make things a little glitchy, as when the dimensions aren't a power of 2, weird things happen. (You can see this on the maps thepit, innerspace, and probably more I don't know about) Good ideas though ;)

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
Just so you know dimension-wise, in 1x2x3, 1 is the length, 2 is the depth(or height), and 3 is the width. So in a 75x75x200 map, the width would be the largest factor, not the height.