Map making competition!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
BUILDBOX IS BACK UP!!!!!!!!
LET THE GAMES CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, Infected_alien8_ can you please extend the limit to June 2nd? It would only be best since we did lose a day of working :(
Well I don't think that 1 day will make that big of a difference ;)
But if it does, yes, I will add one more day ;)

• Thank You
Reactions: radman573

edudew

Reaction score
I'm going to make Ziba Tower from Battlefield 3 so everyone, Don't make it >:I
Tip: If you are gonna make a very, very high tower, either make hunters spawn ontop/high up, or make it easy to come up. If not the tower gets a really OP spot :x
Have you played it? everyone are on top, you should watch videos on youtube if you havent

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

smashball5

Reaction score
I am entering, and I am doing something that I hope nobody else is doing. It is the City Trial map from Kirby Air Ride. Thanks for giving me something to do, infected :) And also is it okay if we knew exactly who the judges are or do you wish to keep that secret?

Reactions: Olix

Excepted

Reaction score
I am entering, and I am doing something that I hope nobody else is doing. It is the City Trial map from Kirby Air Ride. Thanks for giving me something to do, infected :) And also is it okay if we knew exactly who the judges are or do you wish to keep that secret?
WEll seeing as infecteds internet has died I'll answer your question. I don't think he'll mind me telling you as he told me nd I can't see any advantages being gained from it. The judges are salientgorilla and ealev I think.