Map making competition!

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I wonder if someone is going to base map on games from 1990's or earlier.
I was considering doing the 1982 TRON arcade game, but I'm not sure how I would actually go about implementing it as an enjoyable AoD map:

I think there are 2D or pseudo 3D games like Alley Cat.
Try Mario or Lemmings or Simcity then.
EDIT: I think Mega'lo'Mania should work for it.

radman573

Reaction score
Can I please have confirmation that the official, last day to enter is June 2nd? I am trying to plan out what parts to allocate for each day :p

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Just a reminder that the competition officially closes 2nd June, however due to finals and buildbox rollbacks I will leave some leeway, so if you are one day late due to these reasons I will still let it in the competition!

Kuromono13

Reaction score
Well, dangit. Due to the server not being up and being unable to access buildbox, I can't finish map let alone submit. Thanks anyways for all the help.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Dammit! YUours looked really good, kuro!
Mine's kinda shabby, so I think the comps been a hollow effort for me too, considereing my maps will probably not even get accepted, let alone win!
:roflmao:

Good luck with your map sub, even if its can't be in the comp! :laugh:

(Edit: Woops, blurped a bit up there X3)

Kuromono13

Reaction score
Eh, what evs. I'll just try my hand with tnt ;) ( they need more maps anyways ) I only really made one because of competition. Well good luck inon, hope you win, you realy deserve it for all your hard work.

• Sad
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Let me clarify. Because mojang multiplayer log-ins were broken, I could not submit map or add the finishing touches yesterday.

You should still be able to submit then, I am sure Infected will understand :D
Eh, well I was okay if it was just one/two days late, but three days is pushing it too far i'm afraid. We can't really be adding anymore maps at this stage, which is why we set up a deadline. Sorry. Feel free to submit it just not for the competition!
Sorry again for the inconvenience.