Mafia Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Remember: I have two other roommates: Old_Man_Oak and Omar_Sales. If ooglie should die, the two of them would still be able to utilize his opinions. It may make things worse.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Well, we seem to be at a slow point in our discussion, so I'll post an idea:
Roleblock HypeBurst so we can't be tracked in the mafiakill. It'll also make him look suspicious the next day, as people could see him reporting being roleblocked as a coverup.

77_is_the_best mafiakills Old_Man_Oak_63, because OMO seems to have not gathered that much attention from the town, and I think it's a low chance of him getting voted out, coupled with the fact he's roommates with me, ooglie, and omar, and we can slowly break the roommate stuff up without them getting suspicious.

Please no time limit yet, as I doubt we will all agree for this plan.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Actually, I think it should be Ooglie as well. I was afraid of him dying because Omar and OMO might suspect me, but I think I can reasonably evade the blame now.

So
block hype
77 kills ooglie

Fair?

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
Agreed on killing Balloon.

If we're feeling really lucky, we could let Prizyms do the kill, then have him call me out in the thread as the person who targeted Balloon. I get lynched, Dessern dies as a result, Balloon hopefully dies too, and Prizyms is seen as one of the more likely innocents.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Actually scratch that, it seems worth a try. And if balloon were to live and investigate me, he'd proclaim my innocence to the town (Godfather shows up as not guilty), further supporting me.

I really do think that MarsKid was the real Watcher now!

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
The only problem then would be that there are 19-20 players left and 3 Mafia. That's by no means impossible to overcome, but the numbers aren't exactly on our side.

There haven't been any unaccounted for killings in a while, so hopefully there's no 3rd party left in the game with the ability to kill. I doubt any town-aligned roles will target you, so you'll be in the clear-- at least for a while.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
So basically:
One_one_two mafiakills balloon98.

If it actually is 112 targeting balloon, that means that if hypeburst tracks him, we can actually tell the truth at the same time.
Is that good?

I'm personally okay with bussing this one time, as it serves a dual purpose considering it gets rid of dessern as well.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
After some research, it seems that watcher action does not count as a visit.

OOT, feel free to perform the night kill - HypeBurst won't know any better as to the specifics of watcher, and I'll be able to frame you at ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.