Mafia Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I don't think that's necessary unless he specifically investigated you(or me, or 77), which would have a different course of events play out.

Prizyms should be the one to 'call you out', as if Prizyms is investigated, he turns up as town and we can play off of that.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I was thinking, when your about to die 112 you could try misleading the town by implying that their is one mafia left by mistake. It could backfire I guess but if it worked it could lead the town to lynching some people and taking chances that they wouldn't take if they knew their were instead 3 mafia left. We could majorly surprise them and win the game.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I actually don't think that's necessary, as they already think there are about 4-5 mafia members total. If we don't say anything, there's nothing to go off of.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
My favorite part is that Prizyms and I went after One One Two for different reasons, which either of us can point out if people start to catch on.

Okay, I think Defiant_Blob has more power than he's letting on. Both Infernofox and kraby1 were suspicions of him, and even though one of those can be explained away by Dessern firing I still think that Defiant_Blob has something going on. It also would cut down 77’s roommate count, so why not?

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend killing Defiant just yet. If we kill him, who's going to be our blame magnet? Kill some person who seems like they're a PR and pin it on someone who was quiet during the One one two lynch. Digitalmez and cooliorules come to mind. Would killing K1ng be a good idea? I'll let you guys discuss some more but I have to go in about an hour.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
If we were to kill anyone on that list I would choose K1ng. The only problem I had with Defiant was that k1ng would have been suspicious of me because on the night he apologises to defiant, defiant gets killed. I believe one of the two needs to die.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Alright, let's switch to K1ng. I'm fine with that considering K1ng is definitely one of the people who is contributing a lot to the town. Defiant_Blob needs to go next, though.

I just want to remind you guys that some time before the game gets to about five/six people, we should kill Vatumok as he's confirmed innocent. But for tonight, we'll do this:

77 mafiakills K1nghoward.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I say we get rid of Jivvi, both ansoro and digitalmez surviving will discredit them. I'm probably going to get lynched eventually, so I'll keep the attention off you as long as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.