Mafia Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I don't think it's necessary to claim. To be honest, people are going way overboard with the concept in general. I'm trying not to draw attention to my role because in the eyes of a town power role, any attention is bad. You saw how ansoro dug himself into a hole with his multiple claims.

I think we should leave ansoro alive, as we need someone that looks more suspicious than us at all times. You're doing a good job staying in the shadows, if I should fall you should be in a good position if you stay out of the entire argument with me and ansoro. You staying out of the entire thing will discredit ansoro's argument about the mafia being active even more.

If I do die, I recommend killing ansoro and digitalmez eventually in retaliation, as that would would put suspicion on any person who takes my side in the coming argument.

I will preform the mafiakill against Jivvi.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Thanks GmK. What I mean about claiming Alpha, is say if I am in the top 3 left. I am going to have to claim something, and I was wondering since you have a better knowledge of roles if you had any idea as if a smart role to claim or whether I should just say I that I am a Passenger Roommate.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Got anything else on your mind?

My plan is to continue destroying ansoro's arguments the same way I've been, and it appears he's been looking bad regardless. If I get ahead, I'm going to call digitalmez out on her weak argument.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Oh, top 3. Hmm. You're right, eventually a claim will be needed. Passenger roommate would explain your low inactivity, as you can pass it off as not being as interested in the game. The roommate part would also reach out to people. I like it.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Oh, and in case I die Omar_Sales and Old_Man_Oak_63 should be split apart quickly as they are roommates with me. Speaking of roommates, how is Defiant_Blob?

Omar_Sales is suspicious of both Vatumok and digitalmez. We have him on our side, as well as Old_Man_Oak. If I die they will get close together because of the mafia in the room was eliminated.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Defiant hasn't said a thing tonight. And I agree about the other things. If you die, would you come up as a Mafia roommate? Because if you do, that could clear me a bit since I could argue that there would probably only be one mafia roommate.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Sorry you two, something I wanted to post after Prizyms died, I forgot about it:

Due to the godfather being dead, the first person of you writing the

mafiakill xyz

action will lock in the nightkill, no matter if the other one disagrees or posts a different mafiakill afterwards.

This is just in case there should be a situation where you do disagree on whom to kill without the Godfather being able to have the final word.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Understood GmK. That probably won't come up, as 77 and I shall work things out on our own. :D

We have got this. The entire town(WHOOPS, I MEAN SHIP) is now going to go into chaos. Also, there is probably a food shortage. (I've been dumping food overboard every night, forgot to say)

77, I'll need time to think about who is most likely to go after us, this is going to lead into the most dangerous day for us. We depend on each other more than ever, as if both of us stay alive we can avoid a tense 3 person day.

Also I'm going to use the extra time to manipulate my roommates for fun and profit.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I have a theory. Last night we had to wait for other people to chose their night action. Then someone died. That means that the killing role either.
1. Is a group discussing it.
2. Is hihihiLolHI (probably most inactive).
3. Couldn't make up their mind.

I think the killer was hihihiLolHI.

Thoughts?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Hmm, actually you bring up a really good point. There MAY be some sort of a group, or it's just hihihilolhi. We have no proof, but if there were to be a group, my money is on Defiant_Blob being a part of it. It's entirely possible that it's merely someone not making up their mind, but we should keep all options acknowledged.

I think Defiant_Blob is most likely to be a killing role. If not him, the hihihilolhi. I kinda want to get rid of Defiant_Blob anyway given he's the most likely to catch on to what we've been doing since ansoro is dead.

If I were to get lynched, go after hihihilolhi, then Omar_Sales and Old_Man_Oak. The reasoning is that since I would be confirmed mafia, the two could trust each other more with me gone.

You okay with mafiakilling Defiant_Blob? Let's take turns. Plus, you don't have to walk as much as I would have since you live in the same room as him.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Hmm, here's a tricky bit then. If we can survive a bit longer without either of us dying there's no need for you to claim. However, I understand we shouldn't put all our eggs in one basket. (apologies for the cliche)

You do have Omar_Sales and Old_Man_Oak who would believe a roommate claim despite not being in the same room as you.

Defiant_Blob just makes me nervous because he's definitely capable of putting the pieces together and getting me lynched. We just need to survive a little longer, and keep more suspicious people around us at all times. Like hihihilolhi and cooliorules. The key people for us to fool are Sploorky, Vatumok, Omar_Sales, and Old_Man_Oak. That would get us to six out of around nine votes which is what we need.

Sploorky is doing a good job of looking suspicious to other people, so he'll take himself out soon enough. He is voting with us, so he's useful.
Vatumok I believe trusts me as the two of us have like minds, plus Omar bringing things up against him is good.
Omar_Sales and Old_Man_Oak I've been planting the seed of trust in their minds, and they seem to have priorities other than us.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
So, we're not killing Sploorky. He mentioned retaliation, which tells me that he may have a night retaliation ability as well as day. he says he trusts me, so we can sway him. We're going to take him to the very end of the game because I don't want to risk him being able to fire at either of us.

I say we get rid of Omar_sales. He's catching wise to a lot of this stuff. Old Man Oak may be upset since he's my roommate but I can handle him.

Now, for Day 8 we shall commence operation Lightning. As soon as it starts i'm going to throw out a vote for someone left. I think it'll work, we're going to prevent people from talking about the day/night. You follow me.

Status
Not open for further replies.