Mafia Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
So before we vote, I want to go get something straight. Was Digi both attacked and saved by the doctor, or is it she has 2 lives and was hit?
It's something you have to judge for yourself. It's a maybe to both or neither. It's all speculation right now :3
Also this: "Maybe both or neither." If it was neither then you would show up in the story as attacked.

This might sound weird, but the ";3" makes me believe that it was two lifes.
Because the ;3 gives me the thought: "Loool I didnt die tonight even tough I was attacked" Which is how I would react if I had two lives. If I would be saved by the doctor I would be more like: "Omg I am so lucky." And digi didn't react like that. Think about how you would react in the situation and then look at how digi reacted. Maybe you'll agree with me.
Actually, no.

I find it rather silly to try and accuse people of what smileys they use, how they type things, what they were saying when they were having fun before the thread, etc (like Kangaroo said). They're having some friendly chatter, and heck, digi was being friendly there! She was simply saying "you can form your own opinion around it, I'll leave it mysterious". It was a response, not a reaction. Like what Kangaroo said, friendly chatter before the game is simply that. Don't take it too seriously c:.

It, honestly, feels like you're trying to take hold of almost non-existent evidence and use that to base your vote off of that when we still need to learn more things. This makes me a little suspicious, and though this sounds silly, the way you're trying to say Digi is a serial killer when we don't even know that much at all, and there are a lot more chances other things happened, makes me think you might be the lyncher. Though this is just my opinion, and I will decide on my vote later.

(I sound a little serious and mean here! Sorry, I just wanted to prove a point, and don't mean to be mean sounding and such. No offense intended. ;c)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
It's something you have to judge for yourself. It's a maybe to both or neither. It's all speculation right now :3
Also this: "Maybe both or neither." If it was neither then you would show up in the story as attacked.

Because the ;3 gives me the thought: "Loool I didnt die tonight even tough I was attacked" Which is how I would react if I had two lives. If I would be saved by the doctor I would be more like: "Omg I am so lucky." And digi didn't react like that. Think about how you would react in the situation and then look at how digi reacted. Maybe you'll agree with me.
Actually, no.

I find it rather silly to try and accuse people of what smileys they use, how they type things, what they were saying when they were having fun before the thread, etc (like Kangaroo said). They're having some friendly chatter, and heck, digi was being friendly there! She was simply saying "you can form your own opinion around it, I'll leave it mysterious". It was a response, not a reaction. Like what Kangaroo said, friendly chatter before the game is simply that. Don't take it too seriously c:.

It, honestly, feels like you're trying to take hold of almost non-existent evidence and use that to base your vote off of that when we still need to learn more things. This makes me a little suspicious, and though this sounds silly, the way you're trying to say Digi is a serial killer when we don't even know that much at all, and there are a lot more chances other things happened, makes me think you might be the lyncher. Though this is just my opinion, and I will decide on my vote later.

(I sound a little serious and mean here! Sorry, I just wanted to prove a point, and don't mean to be mean sounding and such. No offense intended. ;c)
No offense taken of you and JK. But I didn't specifialy(or something) mean that digi is the serial killer. What I do mean is that I think he has two lifes. In which case digi has a Chance to be the killer.

Yes, it sounds rather silly to base opinions on smileys and talk before the game. But as said before, they way one talks can be influenced by their role. I know that I talk different when I am mafia or a killer.

You are right that I am taking it a bit to serious, but thats just me =P. And even when someone is joking around they can give a hint on their roles[Even before it actualy started]. They may be lying, they may be not. I make from a post what think their role is.

Unless I'm missing something, I do not believe Digi is the Serial Killer as of this date.
However, even if we can discuss whether or not she is the Serial Killer if it indeed does have two lives during the night, I still wouldn't consider voting her off just yet. This was a problem I had back in Season 5 of Mafia when Old_Man_Oak was being pounded into the ground for being assumed the Serial Killer JUST BECAUSE he survived the night due to having an extra life, and I WAS going to bring this up in a comment post-game how I thought it was utterly counter-intuitive and how I really thought people were going overboard with the whole idea. There is a larger chance (especially since I believe road said there were 3 Elite Civilians?) that since digi was safe tonight, that she either is an Elite Civ, or was saved by the doctor (which is open to debate whether or not she is indeed the doctor who saved herself, or the doctor whom she is not, saved her tonight).
Yes, it was me who assumed Old was the serial killer because he had two lifes. That's because anyone with two lifes can be the killer.
And I think that if I would have two lifes and would be hit, I would be considered the killer too. Any Elite civilian has that chance.
As last, no need to disagree my posts, I can see you disagree if you say something against my posts ;).

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
First off, I am glad to be back and able to play with my friends and meet some new faces! :D

I'm going to ask a question and we can go from there if we so choose.

What classifies as evidence in a game of Mafia?

• Love
Reactions: balloon98

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
First off, I am glad to be back and able to play with my friends and meet some new faces! :D

I'm going to ask a question and we can go from there if we so choose.

What classifies as evidence in a game of Mafia?
I'd say anything a person says.
Yay, debates. I personally do not believe that Digi is the serial killer. The way Notty is acting about it, though, makes me wonder about Notty.
Everyone always wonders about notty! =3

Also: Dont be afraid to post your opinions, or to argue about one. It can make a good mafia game.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
I'm a bit suspicious of Notty, but he always has had a history of speaking out in Mafia. I'm not sure we should jump to accusations yet, and we should instead wait for the situation to pan out so we at least have a bit more of a lead on people.

Digi DOES have a chance to be the Serial Killer, but maybe we shouldn't try to do the same thing again just yet. Elite Civilians are valuable.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I'm cop

OH SHIT I AM SUSPICIOUS RIGHT NOW I SHOULD'T DO THAT MOVE
He made a post earlier in this thread about wanting a different role. I considered that a joke until I read the post I quoted. I believe that he is confirmed innocent, because it sounds like he wants to get himself killed so he doesn't have to play a vanilla civilian role.

Sjaakieto

Reaction score
I'm cop

He made a post earlier in this thread about wanting a different role. I considered that a joke until I read the post I quoted. I believe that he is confirmed innocent, because it sounds like he wants to get himself killed so he doesn't have to play a vanilla civilian role.
No I'm the contact

• Haha
Reactions: balloon98

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I'm cop

No I'm the contact
Your not really helping the discussion here. :x

Sjaakieto

Reaction score

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Alright.
First thing first. The Serial Killer has two lives? As far as I know the only role that has two lives is the Elite Civilian.

Serial Killer
Night ability: Eliminate one person per night​
Win conditon: Eliminate all players or all but one​
Lose condtion: Die​
Elite Civlian
Special Condition: You have two lives at night​
Win condition: Eliminate the mafia faction and the serial killer​
Lose Condition: The town faction is equal or less than the mafia​
Lose Condition: Die​

Second. :bounce:
The arrow flew straight and true into digitalmez 's heart. He She screamed out in pain rousing some nearby citizens, they drug him her toward the clinic...
Nope, not a man. It’s okay though, I understand that it’s all part of the story.​

Third.
The comments made between Marn and I was truly and honestly banter. I can’t say anything for Marnixxie, given the fact that he was actually Mafia. The following comment I made:
x)
Suspect no.1. 'Cause of that face ;)
…it was purely said out of jest. Nothing more.

How could I have survived the attack?
Maybe I am the Elite Civilian? Maybe I’m the Doctor? Or maybe someone saw inside their heart to save me? Or maybe that person eenie meenie minie moed all of us and unfortunately landed on my name? (Or maybe divine intervention decided to poke their nose in - No? Ok.) Whatever the reason, I thank that person very much :)

Now Nottykitten. Why must you lead these good people on a wild goose chase?
First off, I’d like to address this logic.
Because the ;3 gives me the thought: "Loool I didnt die tonight even tough I was attacked" Which is how I would react if I had two lives.
How does this make sense? You know what? I’m going to make this face :inlove: and this one :coffee: also this one :alien: . Make of that what you will :p

If I would be saved by the doctor I would be more like: "Omg I am so lucky." And digi didn't react like that. Think about how you would react in the situation and then look at how digi reacted. Maybe you'll agree with me.
Also, HOLY MOTHER OF HELL!! I was shot at?! *faints*
That's not enough of a reaction to you? Some agent shot me with an arrow. My real reaction would be of shock and surprise that someone would actually SHOOT me with an arrow. I'd be thankful later on, like I am now. (Scroll up)

Again, I’m going to have to bring up the role of the Serial Killer;

Serial Killer
Night ability: Eliminate one person per night
Win conditon: Eliminate all players or all but one
Lose condtion: Die

Unless The road to ruin states otherwise, I don‘t see any special condition for the Serial Killer. It does not state whether or not he/she has two lives. Either you misread the Serial Killer’s role (To be fair though Dessern5 did the same) or you’re trying to mislead everyone? I ask myself why? My assumptions are;

(a) You’re just one of the curious Civilians trying to find out who the bad guy is.
(b) You’re the Serial Killer. It’s your duty to see everyone die.
(c) You’re part of Mafia. Your aim is to kill those against you.

I don’t want to accuse you of being B or C. Again, I'm just stating that they’re assumptions. But your peculiar reasons towards me being a suspect make me sceptical of your intentions.
For all I know, you could be what Kylie stated, The Lyncher. To me that seems more plausible.
But like Mariosatr said, and what I’ve witnessed about you, is that you’re outspoken and I like it. You got a discussion going.

Now, I'm going to pass out because my head hurts from all the reading and minor confusion.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Dessern5 I believe Sjaakieto is innocent as the way he is communicating his possible roles implies that he got a role he didn't want, and wants to be lynched so he doesn't have to play as it.(Especially as his first post in the thread was a complaint against his role) Civilian is the most plain role one can get.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Dessern5 I believe Sjaakieto is innocent as the way he is communicating his possible roles implies that he got a role he didn't want, and wants to be lynched so he doesn't have to play as it.(Especially as his first post in the thread was a complaint against his role) Civilian is the most plain role one can get.
Hm...
Could most likely be the Lyncher? Therefore, he'd win. :unsure:

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
How does this make sense? You know what? I’m going to make this face :inlove: and this one :coffee: also this one :alien: . Make of that what you will :p
You're in love with a bearded man but he turned out to be an alien. x)
Even if my logic doesn't make sense to you(or anyone), it still makes sense to me inside my head. However I could be putting the pieces wrong together and make the wrong evidence.

Now for the fact that the serial killer has two lifes, in every mafia game it has had two lifes. So without reading good I assumed the serial killer does now too. Foolish mistake, but it happens. From now on I will assume that in this season the serial killer has 1 life, and correct me if i'm wrong The road to ruin

I'll drop my case on digi because of the good statement and evidence digi gave. Now we need a new lead =/

This sounds rather stupid, one should not sign up if they don't want a non-power role.

• Love
Reactions: digi

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Why would you say "Im cop"
And then "no im the contact"...

Makes me not trust you.
Wait where did I said it?

I said I'm fool, but not cop or contact
I'm cop

No I'm the contact
I'm cop

Yeah.... smooth. Playing with our minds wont work. And its pretty annoying =C

• Agree
Reactions: JKangaroo

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
In keeping with my past game, the serial killer is equiped with the same protection as the elite citizens... High quality health insurance
You should probably add that to the role-list on page 1 then. ;) Thanks for the clear-up
Anyways:

Why would you say "Im cop"
And then "no im the contact"...

Makes me not trust you.
Wait where did I said it?

I said I'm fool, but not cop or contact
I'm cop
No I'm the contact[/quote]
Whats going on? Your not making any sense. Plus, you cannot be fool, 77_is_the_best is the fool, he died:
Wait wtf I was the fool, not a civilian.
This doesn't make sense. You are randomly shouting out roles and really its not adding any help to the discussion we are having on who to lynch.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
This sounds rather stupid, one should not sign up if they don't want a non-power role.[/quote]
You would be surprised some people these days....

Anyways a couple of things first off JKangaroo join debate just please you write so much I would love to see you on a debate team and digitalmez stop making me laugh :p

on a serious note master(notty) you really need to quit using smilies as a hint of mafia banter was before the mafia game and yes now le Hippo is dead which is great but we cant make every choice of this. Sjaakieto is not innocent no matter how many claim roleing posts he makes since for all we know he is just using reverse psychology to make us think he isn't. Hell HE could be the serial killer and we wont find out till a cop or road tells us.

Now I think master could be the lyncher since he/she (I have still not figured out I think its she) is trying to lynch digi a lot with not a lot of good reasons but more as a hunch and off emoticons. The first night is usually the hardest but we got a mafia member down we have a chance to lynch I say lets YOLO it and lynch master from the way she has been going about the whole digitalmez fiasco. Sure maybe she might be trying to help out the town but we as the town don't start picking names from pre-game banter or from emoticons and if we do I will be on my way.

Also master I am also suspicious of you since in the last couple of posts you made a =3 face so its making me uncomfortable and suspicious :p

Status
Not open for further replies.