Mafia Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
So before we vote, I want to go get something straight. Was Digi both attacked and saved by the doctor, or is it she has 2 lives and was hit?
It's something you have to judge for yourself. It's a maybe to both or neither. It's all speculation right now :3

Also, HOLY MOTHER OF HELL!! I was shot at?! *faints*

• Haha
Reactions: balloon98

MustabearXD

Reaction score
So before we vote, I want to go get something straight. Was Digi both attacked and saved by the doctor, or is it she has 2 lives and was hit?
It's something you have to judge for yourself. It's a maybe to both or neither. It's all speculation right now :3

Also, HOLY MOTHER OF HELL!! I was shot at?! *faints*
:p hm atm I am assuming that your role is.... :3

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Yeah digi you might want to explain if you are a role with two lives to clear something up :p So thankg god we can start out with a mafia death unlike other seasons where it takes us ten years to find one. Question is who was marn with and why would they take out 77?

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I suppose the other alternative we have failed to think of is Digi IS the doctor and protected herself this round although PLEASE don't let that be the case either way it looks like we are a step up on the mafia this game! But balloon is on the right track, why would they pick 77 out of all people?

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I suppose the other alternative we have failed to think of is Digi IS the doctor and protected herself this round although PLEASE don't let that be the case either way it looks like we are a step up on the mafia this game! But balloon is on the right track, why would they pick 77 out of all people?
The other plausible idea could be that, someone else is the doctor and decided to save me? Or maybe I do have two lives. Or maybe this or maybe that. You never know about these things.

Second. Don't the mafia usually kill randomly on the first night? Or get rid of those who could be influential?

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Don't the mafia usually kill randomly on the first night? Or get rid of those who could be influential?
Usually it's one or the other. We shouldn't really base our votes too much on which skilled players don't die, but after being the serial killer one season, I learned that it shouldn't be overlooked either since it was partially how I decided to kill, but for the most part, it's randomness in guessing who has which roles.

But then again, that's throughout the entire game, not just the first night.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
The arrow flew straight and true into digitalmez 's heart. He screamed out in pain rousing some nearby citizens, they drug him toward the clinic...
What? Digi is a man? Never knew that o_o

Anyways, for me, it looks like Digi was saved by the doctor from the way she died, but it is possible she could have 2 lives, meaning she'd either be an elite citizen or the serial killer. However, I think she was just saved by the doctor, reading the story. We have no way of telling if she does have 2 lives or not this early in the game.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
  • Haha
Reactions: MustabearXD

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
I think that digi had 2 lifes, and was hit by the vigilante. And that digi is the serial killer.
Why:
I WILL NOT ACCEPT MY ROLE TILL I GET A COOLER ONE
Oh no, not this drama again. :p

Suspect no.1. 'Cause of that face ;)
Marn suspect number one. And marn died tonight(By the serial killer). That seems suspicious to me.
I think that was meant to be a joke, but it is a little suspicious. Though I don't count it as enough evidence (and it may as well have been a coincidence) to consider that digi is the serial killer, and considering how the story went, I honestly just think that she doesn't have two lives, and the doctor chose to save her that night.

MustabearXD

Reaction score
Look ,the way I see it digi is an elite civilan attacked by the vigilante, while the serial killer attacked marn, and the mafia killed 77 aka shadova. I honestly have suspicion on notty as he might be on anti town side and trying to frame digi ( I dont trust him ever since the season where he was "cop")

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Look ,the way I see it digi is an elite civilan attacked by the vigilante, while the serial killer attacked marn, and the mafia killed 77 aka shadova. I honestly have suspicion on notty as he might be on anti town side and trying to frame digi ( I dont trust him ever since the season where he was "cop")
Don't worry, someone else is now the "cop" and everyone will fall for the lies of the contact anyways.

And you are right, kylie it might be a coincidence. But it also might not be =3
The fact that digi was brought to a "clinic" makes it look like it was the doctor. But we won't know for sure until someone else with 2 lives has been hit.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Don't worry, someone else is now the "cop" and everyone will fall for the lies of the contact anyways.

And you are right, kylie it might be a coincidence. But it also might not be =3
The fact that digi was brought to a "clinic" makes it look like it was the doctor. But we won't know for sure until someone else with 2 lives has been hit.
You are correct here; we don't know until we have more evidence.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
However it is the only lead I have right now.

I suggest not doing a no-lynch. Because that can cause 3 new deaths. [Yes, I want the vig to shoot]
I'll wait till others come up with evidence. If people can't come up with anything good I will vote digi.
[Unless I find another lead, in which case I will share it with you]

• Agree
Reactions: gay vampire

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Gotto love being able to see who is viewing this thread >.< normally a no-lynch does us no good, however in this situation with us being one up on the mafia now I think we COULD afford to go for a no-lynch. However I want to hear more thoughts on this.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Gotto love being able to see who is viewing this thread >.< normally a no-lynch does us no good, however in this situation with us being one up on the mafia now I think we COULD afford to go for a no-lynch. However I want to hear more thoughts on this.
Great point you made there, however a wrong conclusion I believe. With a mafia member being dead we COULD afford to make a mis-lynch. In which case I suggest Digi.

digitalmez what is your opinion about all that I/others have said? I'd like to know what you have to say.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I would have to honestly agree with this. How I am reading the story it does make it sound like he was protected but something about it doesn't seem right to me. Remember the serial killer also has 2 lives, it could have been him that night.

Also for a doctor to protect him or herself on night 1? Incredibly foolish in my opinion.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also this: "Maybe both or neither." If it was neither then you would show up in the story as attacked.

This might sound weird, but the ";3" makes me believe that it was two lifes.
Because the ;3 gives me the thought: "Loool I didnt die tonight even tough I was attacked" Which is how I would react if I had two lives. If I would be saved by the doctor I would be more like: "Omg I am so lucky." And digi didn't react like that. Think about how you would react in the situation and then look at how digi reacted. Maybe you'll agree with me.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
First off...
I am extremely happy I am not dead as of yet so... Hooray for me I guess \o/. Really wanted to quite forum Mafia cause of that silly "skilled players don't die = Mafia" debacle back in one of the Mafia Seasons which I found quite disgusting. So-- at least I am alive and can actually contribute to this game for once! (I am very happy 'bout that)
Second off...
I really shouldn't be typing this post! Why you may ask? I should really be getting to my continued report on France and other European countries, and its already 10:45 PM... How fantast---!... Oh dear... However, now that I've been able to skim the postings once more thanks to a quick break I am taking... Seeing the current discussions kind of is making me shake my head and wonder... "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!"

Because seriously, the first "major" debate we are having at the beginning of the game is seriously is based on a silly, and must I emphasize a VERY SILLY posting between Digitalmez and Marnixxie BEFORE THE GAME EVEN OFFICIALLY BEGAN?!?
Let's take a look back at what the actual postings that everyone seems to be up in arms with shall we?
I think that digi had 2 lifes, and was hit by the vigilante. And that digi is the serial killer.
Why:

Marn suspect number one. And marn died tonight(By the serial killer). That seems suspicious to me.
No, that doesn't seem in the least suspicious if you ask me. ;)
May I repeat what I said earlier that these were merely postings before the game actually began whence we, the players, stated if we received our role PM's or not so we could officially begin the game. All I see here is a bit of friendly bantering along with silly or funny side-comments to have fun, because you know what, this is a forum game, and we can have fun before the actual game and serious tension begins!--- And during it too. That would be nice.

I remember seeing something similar be brought up by--- I believe our host tonight, The_Road_to_ruin, whom used Marnixxie's "complaining about role" idea before the game actually began as an opening discussion point back in the previous mafia round of Mafia Lite 3.
Now, may I also note that Sjaakeito(however you spell it) also did something similar this round of Mafia with this statement:
If we, as players, can be able to randomly accuse someone out of the blue based on what was stated prior to the beginning of the game based on a tiny, insignificant comment, then we should be able to accuse this Skaakieto of possible Mafia affiliation and lynch him as it seems we have done so with both Marnixxie in the past, and now Digi!
No, don't do that, that's a TERRIBLE idea, and I believe this line of discussion should very much end here. Once more, it is a silly line of reasoning based off of what easily is seen as simple banter between players before the game proper.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that that is out of the way, I would very much like it if The road to ruin would possibly clear some line of information up before we go on any further, and that involves the serial killer.
I would first like to note an idea that has been passing around players thus far:
The arrow flew straight and true into digitalmez 's heart. He screamed out in pain rousing some nearby citizens, they drug him toward the clinic...
What? Digi is a man? Never knew that o_o

Anyways, for me, it looks like Digi was saved by the doctor from the way she died, but it is possible she could have 2 lives, meaning she'd either be an elite citizen or the serial killer. However, I think she was just saved by the doctor, reading the story. We have no way of telling if she does have 2 lives or not this early in the game.
However, as it clearly states in the rules presented on page 1 of this thread, I do not see any indication that the Serial Killer has 2 lives during the night, seen here:
Serial Killer
Night ability: Eliminate one person per night
Win conditon: Eliminate all players or all but one
Lose condtion: Die
Unless I'm missing something, I do not believe Digi is the Serial Killer as of this date.
However, even if we can discuss whether or not she is the Serial Killer if it indeed does have two lives during the night, I still wouldn't consider voting her off just yet. This was a problem I had back in Season 5 of Mafia when Old_Man_Oak was being pounded into the ground for being assumed the Serial Killer JUST BECAUSE he survived the night due to having an extra life, and I WAS going to bring this up in a comment post-game how I thought it was utterly counter-intuitive and how I really thought people were going overboard with the whole idea. There is a larger chance (especially since I believe road said there were 3 Elite Civilians?) that since digi was safe tonight, that she either is an Elite Civ, or was saved by the doctor (which is open to debate whether or not she is indeed the doctor who saved herself, or the doctor whom she is not, saved her tonight).

And even so, personally, and this has been a philosophy I've gained over the past Mafia games since Mafia Season 3, personally, and yet another thing I would've added if I ever did get around to making that Season 5 comment...
I wouldn't kill the serial killer off quite yet.
Personally, though risky, I believe that the Serial killer can be a greater asset to the Town at least early on in the game. It allows for a third person to be chosen to be killed during the night, which can include Mafia members, as we have seen tonight. Again, risky, but Mafia is a game of risk, and personally, a risk I would take as a town member in any Mafia season to date.

Plus, now that we KNOW that Digi has lost a life (and if road does say that the Serial killer has two lives), we can keep close tabs on Digi knowing that she can be a potential suspect for the role of Serial Killer, giving us a higher chance of lynching them when we need to.

((And Yes, I am defending digi. I like to defend a lot of people against logic and reasoning I do not find to be extremely good. If I am suspected of Mafia because of this ((I'm looking at you Mafia Season's #something)), then sue me.))

I wont be posting for awhile as I should really get back to doing my report and then sleep and school and whatnot so I didn't post anything on whom I suspect yet/what happened last night/etc. I'll get to that later. Goodnight o/

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
First off...
I am extremely happy I am not dead as of yet so... Hooray for me I guess \o/. Really wanted to quite forum Mafia cause of that silly "skilled players don't die = Mafia" debacle back in one of the Mafia Seasons which I found quite disgusting. So-- at least I am alive and can actually contribute to this game for once! (I am very happy 'bout that)
Second off...
I really shouldn't be typing this post! Why you may ask? I should really be getting to my continued report on France and other European countries, and its already 10:45 PM... How fantast---!... Oh dear... However, now that I've been able to skim the postings once more thanks to a quick break I am taking... Seeing the current discussions kind of is making me shake my head and wonder... "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!"

Because seriously, the first "major" debate we are having at the beginning of the game is seriously is based on a silly, and must I emphasize a VERY SILLY posting between Digitalmez and Marnixxie BEFORE THE GAME EVEN OFFICIALLY BEGAN?!?
Let's take a look back at what the actual postings that everyone seems to be up in arms with shall we?
Why:

No, that doesn't seem in the least suspicious if you ask me. ;)
May I repeat what I said earlier that these were merely postings before the game actually began whence we, the players, stated if we received our role PM's or not so we could officially begin the game. All I see here is a bit of friendly bantering along with silly or funny side-comments to have fun, because you know what, this is a forum game, and we can have fun before the actual game and serious tension begins!--- And during it too. That would be nice.

I remember seeing something similar be brought up by--- I believe our host tonight, The_Road_to_ruin, whom used Marnixxie's "complaining about role" idea before the game actually began as an opening discussion point back in the previous mafia round of Mafia Lite 3.
Now, may I also note that Sjaakeito(however you spell it) also did something similar this round of Mafia with this statement:
If we, as players, can be able to randomly accuse someone out of the blue based on what was stated prior to the beginning of the game based on a tiny, insignificant comment, then we should be able to accuse this Skaakieto of possible Mafia affiliation and lynch him as it seems we have done so with both Marnixxie in the past, and now Digi!
No, don't do that, that's a TERRIBLE idea, and I believe this line of discussion should very much end here. Once more, it is a silly line of reasoning based off of what easily is seen as simple banter between players before the game proper.
You forget that they confirm there roles there. Which makes them know their role. So anything they say from that moment is affected by the role. Even the smilies you post when saying: "I got my role x)"

Will post more later, got to go to school now. Dont throw this debate off yet!

JKangaroo

Reaction score
You forget that they confirm there roles there. Which makes them know their role. So anything they say from that moment is affected by the role. Even the smilies you post when saying: "I got my role x)"

Will post more later, got to go to school now. Dont throw this debate off yet!
No, I did not forget. I clearly stated that it was during that during this time that we are all stating we have received confirmation of our roles. Saying that we know our roles at that point is an obvious notion.

And once again, I must tend to disagree with this silly logic and repeat what I stated before in regards to this idea.
The game hasn't even begun by the point we lock in our posts that we receive our roll. Anything before the start of the first night is pre-game. I recall many a time previous Mafia games that people have joked around, took part in small-banter between players.
Must I quote Defiant_Blob whom in two Mafia Seasons made a friendly banter about his role in the thread itself:
Season 2
Awesome, got my role. Enderman here!
Season 3
Got my role ;D I am Enderzombiehooker! >=D
Now, though it is indeed true that Defiant was apart of the Mafia in Season 3, he remained on the side of the town back in Season 2.

These posts prior to the start of the game SHOULD NOT HOLD ANY WEIGHT.
I repeat my statements before: It is banter, we are joking around, we should be aloud to do that, its called having a little fun.
In fact, when done in past games, this has never even been an issue that has arisen. Why now of all places, especially when it has no reason to be here?

I still say this whole line of discussion is absolute and utter nonsense, silly, and has no place. It feels like your grasping to try and lynch someone based on no evidence, like how Prizyms was trying to be lynched off in (Mafia 4?) and that idiotic lynching of Jolteon in Mafia Lite. No evidence, weak argument, yet everyone wanted to try and hitch a tail on any bandwagon related to any of those kinds of cases.
Personally, I do believe this debate should be closed off. This shouldn't even be in a Mafia game, and I feel if we want to actually have a successful Day 1, we should be putting our foot down when it comes to silly lines of discussion.

I have nothing more to say on the issue.
Decided to quite doing my report to type this, and now I will be off to sleep.
Make of this post as what you will, I'm hitting the hay.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Also, apologies in advance if anything I said in those 2 posts and in posts in the future sound mean or is offensive.
(Cause they sounded really mean when I read them over, though that may just be me... >.<)
I get competitive in discussion and normally try to go all out if you've seen any of my other posts. ;)
It's supposed to be all in good spirit... ... ...
Again apologies in advance. o/

( this probably wasn't needed but I felt guilty and mean-sounding after reading them again and felt it was needed ;-; )

Status
Not open for further replies.