Mafia Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Friends, I plead with you. I do not know if you trust me but I urge you to take notice of the perilous situation we are currently in. If you need proof than seek the wisdom of this tale of the trading post of snipers point.

The night was cool and young when mafia came to town. An agent of the imperium was the only one to receive prior warning. The walls to the town were five blocks tall and three thick, and guards patrolled the birch wall for enderman holes. Two guards stood watch at the gate, the night could only be called calm. Not a single incident of an creeper nor of a zombie. In a sudden flash a group of four rushed through, while the guards dealt with the new arrows in their necks. 77_is_the_best never stood a chance.

The mafia broke through the gate quickly and emerged into a mostly deserted main street. "There, the safe house" shouted one of them. They moved toward it not stopping till they were safe in its doors. The godfather breathed a sigh of relief, until he noted something wrong... where was Marnixxie ? She was bleeding near the gates with a bony throwing knife lodged in his neck. The serial killer walked up to him, his skeletal figure hidden by a thick cloth wrapping. Marnixxie reached for the stick of TNT in his boot, but the serial killer stomped its foot onto the sly hand. The boot moved onto pin the chest down, and a spindley hand grabed the handle of the throwing knife and retrieved and walked cooly into the night singing "♪City of the dead, city of the dead, city of the dead. Signs that lead to no-where♪"

The agent sprinted, jumping from roof top to roof top, knowing that the city was compromised. With no one to trust there was no mistaking what the code called for. Nocking an arrow in to the bow string the agent pulled back and released hoping some good would come of this. The arrow flew straight and true into digitalmez 's heart. He screamed out in pain rousing some nearby citizens, they drug him toward the clinic...

77_is_the_best was killed in the line of duty and was a civilian
Marnixxie got stuck like a hippo and was a mafia member!
Digitalmez was taken to the clinic

Day 1

• Confusing
Reactions: 77thShad

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Friends, I plead with you. I do not know if you trust me but I urge you to take notice of the perilous situation we are currently in. If you need proof than seek the wisdom of this tale of the trading post of snipers point.

The night was cool and young when mafia came to town. An agent of the imperium was the only one to receive prior warning. The walls to the town were five blocks tall and three thick, and guards patrolled the birch wall for enderman holes. Two guards stood watch at the gate, the night could only be called calm. Not a single incident of an creeper nor of a zombie. In a sudden flash a group of four rushed through, while the guards dealt with the new arrows in their necks. 77_is_the_best never stood a chance.

The mafia broke through the gate quickly and emerged into a mostly deserted main street. "There, the safe house" shouted one of them. They moved toward it not stopping till they were safe in its doors. The godfather breathed a sigh of relief, until he noted something wrong... where was Marnixxie ? She was bleeding near the gates with a bony throwing knife lodged in his neck. The serial killer walked up to him, his skeletal figure hidden by a thick cloth wrapping. Marnixxie reached for the stick of TNT in his boot, but the serial killer stomped its foot onto the sly hand. The boot moved onto pin the chest down, and a spindley hand grabed the handle of the throwing knife and retrieved and walked cooly into the night singing "♪City of the dead, city of the dead, city of the dead. Signs that lead to no-where♪"

The agent sprinted, jumping from roof top to roof top, knowing that the city was compromised. With no one to trust there was no mistaking what the code called for. Nocking an arrow in to the bow string the agent pulled back and released hoping some good would come of this. The arrow flew straight and true into digitalmez 's heart. He screamed out in pain rousing some nearby citizens, they drug him toward the clinic...

77_is_the_best was killed in the line of duty and was a civilian
Marnixxie got stuck like a hippo and was a mafia member!
Digitalmez was taken to the clinic

Day 1
Wait wtf I was the fool, not a civilian.

• Thank You
Reactions: The Road to Ruin

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
The godfather breathed a sigh of relief, until he noted something wrong... where was Marnixxie ? She was bleeding near the gates with a bony throwing knife lodged in his neck.
Day 1
I knew it Marnixxie is a man lady.

So what it looks like to me is that the vigilante attacked digi but the doctor saved him? Correct me if I am wrong.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Reaction score
The fool needs to be lynched not killed.
Not Specified in the rules. Just says 'die'.
Well I 'died' so I win gg.
Unfortunately the fool is a town role, so they still have to eliminate the mafia and SK
So asdfghjkll fool is just a civilian because they don't win even if they die?
No the fool needs to die to win in addition to the town winning, was hoping that would mean the fool would have to be careful about when he choose to bite it.

Status
Not open for further replies.