Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount 8: Shit May Be Going Down
Infected_Alien8_ - Vatumok, Alisha [L-5]
HKCaper - Unusual_Dood [L-6]
Vatumok - HKCaper [L-6]
Alisha - Aqua, Infected_Alien8_ [L-5]
Aqua - Timdood3 [L-6]

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch and 6 votes to no-lynch. If hammer is not reached by the deadline, nobody will be lynched.

Click here for day 0 deadline!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
screw it

vote alisha
screw you too love <3

also i am beginning to think i misplayed everything and the plan to get the sinners to out was really ill-conceived because maybe everyone else is right and the devil already had enough information to take advantage of the plan and maybe can benefit from sinners dying so i ended up playing into the devil's hands but then at least timdood outed himself too which is still hilarious so it kind of worked and at least when i die maybe he is actually the devil all along and is trying to cover up being outed by yours truly so in conclusion the entire game went south and i only have myself to blame for my mistakes but i'd totally do it again because it was fun and memorable and i guess im getting lynched for once and i deserve it but try to find a place in your hearts to see where i was trying to go but it spun out of control so good luck whoever town actually is

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
also i am beginning to think i misplayed everything and the plan to get the sinners to out was really ill-conceived because maybe everyone else is right and the devil already had enough information to take advantage of the plan and maybe can benefit from sinners dying so i ended up playing into the devil's hands but then at least timdood outed himself too which is still hilarious so it kind of worked and at least when i die maybe he is actually the devil all along and is trying to cover up being outed by yours truly so in conclusion the entire game went south and i only have myself to blame for my mistakes but i'd totally do it again because it was fun and memorable and i guess im getting lynched for once and i deserve it but try to find a place in your hearts to see where i was trying to go but it spun out of control so good luck whoever town actually is
weird admission with only 2 votes on you ?

I swear one of us always dies first when we play together but I'd rather u die than no lynch sorry not sorry </3

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
he's doing the thing where he slowly defeats everyone else's confidence in his target by using feels!
or im pointing out an observation as a townie that youre weirdly unconcerned with being mislynched

tbh my vote on you wasnt even to lynch you i was mostly doing it for reactions since i still wasnt sure about you and like i said id prefer to nl today but your reactions are weird as heck and this actually feels right now

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
or im pointing out an observation as a townie that youre weirdly unconcerned with being mislynched

tbh my vote on you wasnt even to lynch you i was mostly doing it for reactions since i still wasnt sure about you and like i said id prefer to nl today but your reactions are weird as heck and this actually feels right now
Look at him backtrack now the heats on
He's scum!
Get him!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

you can still do the right thing

and vote vat

it's not too late

BetaPanda

Reaction score
Solid solving. Beta's posting is empty and I'm not a fan of sess's content. But assuming a vat scum flip, Beta and Sessy both being trs doesn't account for the fact they could easily be w/t instead considering Beta is sheeping sess.
BetaPanda where you at bro apparently we’re partners in crime now

seriously though I’d like to hear your opinion on the game so far <3
But what if scum!Beta is sheeping town!Sess
Honestly i just find comfortable talking with sessy for whatever reason ?‍♀

do you have any reads to share?
my sus on beta is increasing given his weird 'that_guy is gone' post which felt kinda random/filler and then disappearing when i ask for reads
I only found out that that_guy was replaced by mars when i came - I'm still swallowing the whole situation while i was gone but i'm currently writing about my reads

Good discussion on roles and the like. I want thoughts on players though. Where are you voting?
Honestly i have little/no idea who to vote and there just little information on what the setup would probably be

tbf other than Tim and to a lesser extent alisha I'm fairly sus of beta and unu too, niether have contributed much other than repeating what's already been said as their own opinions. (altho beta did have that post about a saint being a counter part to the devil which is an interesting idea but could easily be fishing for reactions from town prs)
not sure how to counter this but ok

Status
Not open for further replies.