Mafia Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Raxo doesn't really know how to form an argument against anyone whereas road does.. I guess part of that would be the fact that English isn't his first language.

I mean in the end he would've brought it upon himself :x

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Well when you get up tomorrow coolio we'll see if anyone else who's been asleep/been busy has come on and then we'll formulate our actions.

So that's about 24 hours since night started.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Also for us it's going to be Janurary 2nd at 7am for me (AWST) (I think) so.. I think we should be okay :)

New Years Eve (our time) I will be working so little talk, same with New Years Day in the morning

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So that's still only 4 of us in here so far, hope we get more xP But besides that, where do we want to start in terms of figuring out whom we want to kill? Do we kill ltin for the possibility of him being a doctor?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'll probably not be much help tonight because I'm sifting through 50+ pages and trying to read it all. Before I say something stupid did raxo claim anything or hint towards his alignment?

I"m probably going to claim as close to my role as possible with a few "creative tweaks" - I can manufacture an item which allows for someone to investigate someone, or one that allows for a kill to be made. the process takes two nights to complete and that darned mafia just won't let up with the roleblocks after the first drop, which jams up the manufacturing process. In reality they are fake, mafia turn up innocnet while townies turn up guilty, third party also turn up guilty I think. I only have two to work with so I'll drop one to one of you which you can use to give credibilty to my claim while I drop the other to one of you so we can verify any third party claims (don't mention the second drop during day)

I'm not going to reveal right away but I feel that due to what went on last season I'll be viewed suspciously (Damn you meta game!) so I'm going to nervously say I don't want to claim unless we have a doc or some kind of protecting role, I'll eventually cave after that and probably end up slipping an item to "prove" my innocence to one of you who will (knowing how the real item works) be able to give an accurate call thus verifying me.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I can manufacture an item which allows for someone to investigate someone, or one that allows for a kill to be made.
So the one that allows a kill to be made, does that have any problems with it? Your role sounds somewhat similar to that of a fabricator, and they could hand out fake guns that'd kill the shooter instead.

Reaction score
So the one that allows a kill to be made, does that have any problems with it? Your role sounds somewhat similar to that of a fabricator, and they could hand out fake guns that'd kill the shooter instead.
I cannot really hand out killing items, I'm thinking that I'll just say that as flavor though I'll not make one right away (and the darn mafia will immediately start role-blocking me, darn!)

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So anyone else have any ideas on killing any specific person? I'm thinking Ltin might be one good idea, but not completely sure. Might have to skim over the thread to get ideas on other people we should kill.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Tbh midnight always complains about having to catch up due to work and stuff, then complaining that there's so much and she has work so I think for the benefit of the GAME we should kill her.
Up to you guys, of course, but I feel like it would be a good idea.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hunter
Status
Not open for further replies.