Lost In Fog - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN

D

Deleted member 4601

well i mean that makes just perfect sense
Well I mean the only possible surviving mafia right now would be the Godfather since all the other mafia roles have died

Also I'll just take the opportunity to ping Hex and Madara until one of you two respond

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
if hk was poisoned iirc then it doesn't make sense for the mafia to go after him anyway
hk was bodyguard so they probably got the right person mafia tried to kill but then it was redirected onto them
so
50% chance HK would have died normally
or 50% chance HK was able to kill hex but i saved hex and the kill went onto HK anyway

D

Deleted member 4601

The role descriptions seem to suggest that if the Godfather were alive they'd have to be the one who sends the night actions...? It probably doesn't help that both Hex and Madara seem to be inactive.

D

Deleted member 4601

hk was bodyguard so they probably got the right person mafia tried to kill but then it was redirected onto them
Wait so uh can you add commas and explain who "the right person" is

so
50% chance HK would have died normally
or 50% chance HK was able to kill hex but i saved hex and the kill went onto HK anyway
If he's already dying from syphilis which should be fairly obvious from the lore then wouldn't his night actions not go through at all? Then at this point what happened last night was entirely dependent dent on you and the remaining mafia

• Dislike
  • Disagree
Reactions: Fog and Mooglie

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Wait so uh can you add commas and explain who "the right person" is
wait so uh no
right person = right person hex tried to kill

If he's already dying from syphilis which should be fairly obvious from the lore then wouldn't his night actions not go through at all?
he dies day start so his actions would still go through?
Then at this point what happened last night was entirely dependent dent on you and the remaining mafia
ya pretty much

• Agree
Reactions: Fog
D

Deleted member 4601

Oh thanks for the clarification Foggy2406

Anyway I'm just vote for Hex first - Hex you better say something I'm watching you <.< Oh and Madara too

vote Hex

D

Deleted member 4601

I'm not inactive, i'm just really really new and tbh have barely any clue as to what I'm doing :^)
Just post the list of items you received on night one and who you delivered them to and we're all good =)

D

Deleted member 4601

There are only four scenarios left on the table I guess? Assuming that the last remaining mafia is the Godfather.

- Mafia and HK had the same target, HK killed himself while trying to save target.
- Mafia targeted HK who was protecting someone else, killing HK.
- Mafia tried killing HK who tried protecting himself, got himself killed (is this even possible?)
- HK protected someone and Mafia didn't send a night action; he died of syphilis.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well, This is fun. I was going to to a whole joke reveal like heueheu Hex is actually Delivery Driver. But I don't think that I should drag this out longer than it should be so...

Hex the GODFATHER has been lynched (add your own LORE I just think the town were like 'eh, it's worth a shot')

Clearing up a few things:

1) Yes Ltin was, in fact, the Actress and his plan could have worked quite well had Mulb not investigated him that evening.
2) HK actually killed Hex in the night by protecting Mulb, however, Ooglie saved him because he is a scrub (this was also his only successful save...)
3) TOWN WINS (big surprise)

Now Onto more exciting things... PRIZES!

• Town Player's Player of the Game: Awarded to Nottykitten
  • Mafia Player's Player of the Game: Awarded to Ltin (the only person who actually really spoke in Mafia Chat)
  • Host's Player of the Game: Awarded to Madara for his one post that started the Mafia downfall
  • Most Successful Delivery Driver: Awarded to Vatumok with 13/15 items delivered correctly
  • Most aggravating player: Awarded to Nottykitten (#Massclaim destroyed a little bit of my soul)
  • Funniest Post of the Game: Awarded to HKCaper for either his death monologue or his 'I HAVE SYPHILIS' outcry

THANKS FOR PLAYING, I KNOW NOT EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTHLY BECAUSE I'M A SCRUB BUT I HOPE YOU SORT OF ENJOYED YOURSELF ~Fog <3

Last edited: