Lost In Fog - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN

D

Deleted member 4601

Since it's still possible for Madara to be Mafia and he hasn't really been responding, Hex (and Madara if you're reading this) can you just post all the items you received as a delivery driver on night one and who you delivered each item to?
Also whoops sorry for using the wrong pronoun Madara I've edited it

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
WELL its clear hip takes no interest in responding (and he's pretty clearly mafia)
tbh i'd still like vat to give an entire list right now but nevermind :(((
vote hipman500

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I was already wondering why you'd list Madara as town because I didn't see any reason for it.

Anyway, seems very likely that hip and Madara are the remaining 2 mafia then.

vote hipman500

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Okay since Hip already has 5 votes, I feel like this day might be even shorter than the night. Since there is a high possibility I will die (I mean the odds are 33%, IF the pharmacist gets a shot at curing me). While it is looking to be a quick round of mafia, some things may still occur. I'd advice just to investigate Madara tonite, but it really depends on what Hip turns out to be. If the godfather is still in the game after hip dies, Hex could also be the last mafia, but ye whoever it is, both will not really make in impact any more on the game (just feels like the game is sorta decided maybe).

Since I got nothing better to do, I'd like to make a little tribute to our fallen brethren Inffy and Vino.

Dear Vino,
Feelsbad you died. Your posts were very confusing.
Kind Regards,
HK

Dear Inffy,
Less than a fortnight ago all of us were peacefully living our amazing lives, in this beautiful town. On that faithful morning, after you had just eagerly cleaned 'LynchInfDay0' of your store, the thicc purple Fog started crippling into the street, slowly consuming our vision, our minds, our souls. I remember the morning as if it was yesterday (which it wasnt, it was two days ago), I had just finished my night shift and walked into your store to buy a loaf of bread. The purple Fog intruded humble aboad, through cracks in the walls, the door opening, and the window, where the cake you had prepared for Notty and your birthday was cooling down. Gasping for air I struggled to stay on my feet, while you ran towards your freshly baked cake, to protect it from purple particles, which were slowly covering the streets. It didn't take long before the Fog retreated and everyone ran onto the streets to check up on the others. The mood had changed, people looked exhausted, confused. Day 0, pretending to be people they were not. Everyone started shouting their names, their profession, and the names of weird personal objects, like ‘The Ultimate Guide for How to Handle People Being Jealous of How Incredibly Amazing You Are - #Edition 8’. One poor soul was so lost in his thoughts he ran into the water only to be squashed by a whale (F TWG). While everyone was going insane, you stayed focussed, you became our beacon in the dark world the Fog had left behind. We managed to found one of the villagers who had crossed to the dark side and you hung him in the streets, no fear, brave as ever. I vowed to protect you that night, guard you from the dangers that were still out there, eat some cookies. Around 3 am I saw a shadow at the back of the house, I ran out to find out what it was, and... eeeh... well... got 'distracted'. In the morning I walked back into your store, flour everywhere, and the text "should have lynched" written in it. You were laying next to it, killed. I failed you Inffy. I know you can't forgive me right now (you are ded lel), but maybe you will forgive me when I meet you on the other side. I'll see you soon champ.
Kind regards,
Your pal HK

Okay also,

1. I got too much time on my hands.
2. vote Hip you better be the hooker ;)

• Creative
  • Useful
Reactions: Fog and Iggish

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
During the town meeting the interrogation turns to hipman500 . After refusing to answer any questions, he pulls out a gun and shoots himself in the head to end the torment he is feeling his last word 'I hate being mafia' (A real quote from discord). Unsurprisingly upon entering his house, you find his sexy lingerie, vaseline and a picture of HKCaper by his bedside table.

hipman500 the HOOKER has been killed

Night will now begin blahblah give me your night actions

no votecount or witty comment for Ooglie101

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So another day begins, and the dead body of HKCaper was found on the floor. After searching through his belongings (because you are all pikeys) you find pictures of Hip stashed under his pillow but also a loaded gun which he has obviously forgotten to take with him on his evening stroll, you also find no pills to treat his syphilis!

HKCaper the BODYGUARD has been killed

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch and 7 to no lynch: Deadline is Monday 12th June 00:00AM

In all fairness do a need to set a deadline?