let's not explode [day 5 - GAME OVER (MAFIA WIN)]

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
okay hold on guys, if amster does turn out to be civ, then the maf can just go after hunter and then we're down to one civ, if they get lucky with the gadget, we might lose the game the next night

i can't believe i'm saying this but unvote please, it's too risky to pull without thinking it through properly, we should look at the people who are unclaimed, namely jolt, mario, rune, mul, caff and oog

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
oh, by the way

in case i die the following night, assuming the doc does as hunter says, it's plausible that mario is mafia
one or two of you might know what i'm talking about

i also find jolt and rune suspicious at this point, and even though master claimed civ, he's also giving me scum vibes, but the mario thing is more likely if it happens, less likely if it doesn't

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Haha that's funny.
For what reason, all you have been doing is trying to do a bandwagon on me. Also, it was a reply to this:
i can't believe i'm saying this but unvote please, it's too risky to pull without thinking it through properly, we should look at the people who are unclaimed, namely jolt, mario, rune, mul, caff and oog
I would claim if the need arises, because then we can narrow down the possibilities of scum unless they have cc'd a inno. It's a risk I would take if it means that

a) We have more of a chance of wining.
b) Get rid of this apparent suspicion that some people have.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
no

in fact, you just proposing it is suspicious in itself, especially considering what i just said literally a few posts earlier
So basically, me not claiming is suspicious or me claiming is suspicious. That's a catch 22 pretty much.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So basically, me not claiming is suspicious or me claiming is suspicious. That's a catch 22 pretty much.
You not claiming in this instance isn't suspicious.
Eventually you will have to claim. Before we do a mass claim we want to off another maf as an insurance net. Best to wait.
Offering to claim out of the blue and then claiming something useless to scumhunting (I.e. Civilian, which is most likely) is not helpful in any way, and it should go without saying doc shouldn't claim.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount - The one where Mastersten got told to
clam down​

Mastersten - Hunter, Runeman4 (2/6)
Runemen4 - Nottykitten (1/6)
Not Voting – Enderfive, CaffeinatedKitty, Mulbery, mariosatr, Jolteon42, Mastersten, Ltin, Ooglie101 (8/11)
11 Living players so 6 to lynch and 6 to no-lynch

Last edited: