let's not explode [day 5 - GAME OVER (MAFIA WIN)]

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
y tho

guess i'll ask it again to get discussion
So I guess hunter jumped on inf earlier than I remembered.
Eh.
Still, voting patterns are only part of the picture.
I'm still not throwing out the idea that inf was a bus.
After all,
they likely had oak as the pap target
Granted I don't know how the pap thing works, but it makes sense.

Clarification since someone's going to read it that way: I'm not saying hunter is suspicious, or accusing him of anything. I'm simply that I don't think he is confirmed.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Honestly, we have no proof that you're a civ, and that feels like your only argument.
neither have you guys proof that I'm not civilian? I tried everything but sure if you guys believe I'm scum go lynch me cause I cant change your believes. I do want to ask to make your own research cause I noticed hunter only took away parts and left away context or explanations from me to convince you guys that I'm scum. Do your own research instead of bandwagoning me. Thats all I ask.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
neither have you guys proof that I'm not civilian? I tried everything but sure if you guys believe I'm scum go lynch me cause I cant change your believes. I do want to ask to make your own research cause I noticed hunter only took away parts and left away context or explanations from me to convince you guys that I'm scum. Do your own research instead of bandwagoning me. Thats all I ask.
Research what exactly? We can assume what you say in defense of yourself is not objective.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
We can't assume it's not true, though. We can assume there's a possibility it's not true.

I'll do some research, Master, and come back to you with the results as soon as I have them.
I didn't say it wasn't true. I said it wasn't objective. If I were defending myself, I probably wouldn't be objective either, even if I was innocent.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
btw master, do you have anyone you want to vote/think is suspicious? i'm kind of low on time so i'll be looking into you for now, but if you give me some other names, i can look at them as well, which could be much more beneficial for you