Lasagne Mafia - Game over

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
Oh. In which case he's probably just making sure vig knows they can no-kill so that what I said doesn't happen in the future then
No I understand the first sentence of what he said, and I actually agree with that. I more had an issue with the second sentence.

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
Oh wait, I forgot about if the vigi doesn't shoot, mafia might think that they either Rbed or kidnapped them. That makes not-shooting a more viable option. I think Unu kinda worded it weirdly, but I was tunnel-visioning for a second

vote Tim

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Stranger has so much more resistance to her lynch than tim

I think tim's a worse role than her so mafia prefer to get tim

I'm going to lock in a vote here. Unless Tim defends himself claiming a role and having a good reason not to suspect him as mafia or if we get another clear lead. I'm going to keep my vote here.
Vote Timdood3
Can you explain why tim?

And MoltenAshes what about tim makes you suspicious specifically?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Stranger has so much more resistance to her lynch than tim

I think tim's a worse role than her so mafia prefer to get tim
then again maybe it's the opposite and they think they should sacrifice the most important role to make their bus as townie as possible and they think it's worth the tradeoff since they're in a tough position

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
He's reminding the vig that they can choose not to kill someone in case they think they have to kill every night, since if they do (and therefore tried to kill someone last night) and then kill tonight again
Vig can only kill on non-consecutive nights.

whoever the mafia blocked will seem like the vigilante if they think the vigilante is constantly trying to kill and only didn't last night due to being blocked - it could out the vigilante basically
This yes. By at least making the Vigilante aware of the option I think mafias wont be able to use the 'oh so vig was probably blocked by us' and give the Vigilante a better chance of surviving.

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
That's the main reason why I find Tim so sus. The "overly defensive" attitude makes it seem like he's trying too hard not to be lynched.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount Day 2

Timdood3: [3/6] Hockeyfan1852, Stranger from Planet 9 and MoltenAshes

Stranger from Planet 9: [2/6] Infected_alien8_ and HKCaper

Fog: [1/6] Alisha

Not voting: [5] Comp, Fog, Notme, Timdood3 and Unusual_dood.

6 votes are required for a lynch.
6 votes are required for a no-lynch.

Deadline in about 83 hours!

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't say that Tim was being overly defensive of himself, it was more that he was basically playing the devil's advocate to any argument to lynch someone. Since Tim's clearly an experienced player, stupidity/lack of knowledge about how town works definitely isn't an excuse for him.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok... so, I really can't be bothered to read through the whole game so far as that seems like a lot of effort and I don't really have too much time, but from the little snippets I have read, it would appear to me that Molten just seems very off to me. I don't quite know how to explain it (let's be honest after last game when I named the entire mafia team people didn't listen to me as I didn't explain that it was OBVIOUS inffy was scum) But yeah I have a negative vibe on him atm.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok... so, I really can't be bothered to read through the whole game so far as that seems like a lot of effort and I don't really have too much time, but from the little snippets I have read, it would appear to me that Molten just seems very off to me. I don't quite know how to explain it (let's be honest after last game when I named the entire mafia team people didn't listen to me as I didn't explain that it was OBVIOUS inffy was scum) But yeah I have a negative vibe on him atm.
I think mafia are tim, stranger, molten and then either notme/raxo/hockey

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I'm starting to get the feeling scum are pushing for a mislynch on either tim or stranger, but I'm not sure which one.

There are valid theories and behavior reasons for both, but since we're so divided like this I think one of these two people has mafia pushing for a lynch on the other.

If both were mislynches, we wouldn't even be talking as everyone would have voted the same person, over and done with. Since Brian died and nobody has used his death to glean more information yet, that is indicating to me that the voting methodology of this town is much more entrenched than usual.

If neither are mislynches, then mafia are doing a poor job with drawing town to other suspicious people and this discussion is pointless, but I'm still veering on being cautious here. (Outside of memeing Fog)

What bothers me is nobody seems to be passionately making grand and passionate speeches for lynching one or the other; people like Inffy are convinced both people are scum.

unvote

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Eh, if I were mafia I'd probably point that out. It's something people are likely going to realise for themselves anyway since it seems fairly obvious now, and could potentially get you some townie points for being the one to point it out, so that doesn't sway me at all personally
Yes, that's a mafia reason for pointing it out.
However, I pointed it out so that nobody went too far on the "If they're kidnapped they have to be town" thought process people were starting to have.

But, you are correct, I could see myself having a thought process like that as well, so that's fair.
That's the main reason why I find Tim so sus. The "overly defensive" attitude makes it seem like he's trying too hard not to be lynched.
Where and how was I being overly defensive? I've addressed in the past (the previous game at least) that that's just how I play: If there's an argument being posed against me, I'll set it straight as soon as possible. And when I fail to understand where an argument is coming from (like you saying I was defensive, or most of what inf said yesterday), I get frustrated and start basically repeating myself. Is that where you're getting the impression that I'm overly defensive?
Where did you find him overly defensive? To me I've felt this strange 'I'm okay with being lynched' vibe, ever since day 0
Similarly, I don't see how you'd get that vibe. I'm absolutely not ok with being lynched, and I can't even take a guess at why you'd think that.

So there's one person saying I'm defensive, and another saying that I'm not defensive enough. What defense am I even supposed to make of this?

Another thing I'm struggling to understand is why molten (and stranger, if memory serves) are flipping their votes around on me right now. With how haphazardly they're throwing them about, I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying to signal to the rest of the mafia.
As this person has been reminded to talk constantly since forever, and still hasn't talked, I'm going to start to put pressure on this person. I will definitely change my vote if need be, but for now..

Vote Shadow
Like I said, only a pressure vote, I still find Tim more sus for now..
Oh cool, Fog replaced!
unvote Fog
vote Tim
<Quote from UNU>
This really seems scummy.
1. The only way that mafia doesn't kill is if they think that vigi is going to shoot town.
2. You're implying that you don't want vigi to shoot, which I find really odd.
That post, along with the Unu vs Alisha interaction that I read town vs scum, I'm now unsure about whether I want to lynch Tim or Unu
unvote
Oh wait, I forgot about if the vigi doesn't shoot, mafia might think that they either Rbed or kidnapped them. That makes not-shooting a more viable option. I think Unu kinda worded it weirdly, but I was tunnel-visioning for a second

vote Tim
I mean, seriously, there is no reasoning here.

Also, now that I have an actual post made, I'm sorry I've been inactive for a few days. Like I said before the last day ended, I was and have been extremely busy with work. Thankfully, there wasn't too much to catch up on and I have a few days off. And speaking of the end of the last day, there's one more thing I wanted to address:
I don't like how he voted NL before saying he'd probably switch to stranger if someone explained why we suspected her, then never came back - seems like he just wanted to try to save her but still act as though he was planning to vote her, since why would he vote NL if he was truly planning on returning and probably vote stranger, why not wait to place a vote until then, just seems weird and convenient to me
I voted NL instead of withholding a vote was because I didn't want to risk Stranger being a mislynch. I placed the vote and went to bed, thinking I'd catch up in the morning and maybe change my vote. What I failed to realize was the the deadline was like 2 am.

• Love
Reactions: Alisha