Lasagne Mafia - Game over

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
I'm going to lock in a vote here. Unless Tim defends himself claiming a role and having a good reason not to suspect him as mafia or if we get another clear lead. I'm going to keep my vote here.
Vote Timdood3

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Just a preliminary post on what I've read so far, but my reads haven't changed much from yesterday. I'm definitely far more inclined to suspect Timdood given that TehBrian is dead now.

Also,
Apologies for not being here for the end of the day - I was just really busy the whole weekend.
Although it isn't great that we didn't lynch yesterday (I would have placed my vote on tim to avoid nl if I had time), at least two of the dead players have only been villagers. Should increase our odds of getting mafia today I guess
This quote doesn't sit right with me for some reason. Like it comes off as trying to excuse his scummy actions D1. Comp would you mind giving us a list of your reads?

Nice to see Unusual_dood is active. I don't have much of a read on him yet, but I'm not inclined to lynch him seeing as I have a few more solid suspects.

Vote TimDood3

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount Day 2

Timdood3: [2/6] Hockeyfan1852 and Stranger from Planet 9

Stranger from Planet 9: [1/6] Infected_alien8_

Not voting: [8] Alisha, Comp, HKCaper, MoltenAshes, Notme, Shadow_Hunter, Timdood3 and Unusual_dood.

6 votes are required for a lynch.
6 votes are required for a no-lynch.

Deadline in 99 hours!

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
As this person has been reminded to talk constantly since forever, and still hasn't talked, I'm going to start to put pressure on this person. I will definitely change my vote if need be, but for now..

Vote Shadow

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
UNU what do you think about Inffy?
I think he is town, although I don’t have anything concrete to point at.

A thing I think not many people have considered is that mafia could kidnap one of their own. The kidnapper role could be used either as a second roleblocker, or to protect a mafia member from being investigated (or shot, but I don't think the mafia would've anticipated a shot N1). With two cops originally in the setup, and the lack of anyone claiming they were kidnapped, I think it's at least reasonably likely that this is what happened.
I also got a town read on Tim after this post where he is sharing some new imo crucial information that I have a hard time seeing that a mafia would share. I also thought one of Alisha/Tim was mafia and up until this point I thought probably Tim but this + some of the posts Alisha made, and her vote on Tim only further increased my thought that Tim is town and Alisha mafia.

Although I must say that I haven’t been following the game from page 10-20 so I’m not sure if Tim has done anything particularly suspicious there but I am nevertheless keeping my eyes open for those who vote him.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Not that its happening already, but it feels like a BW on Tim could happen quite easily, which in turn makes me a bit weary again.

I still would like Notme and also Shadow to actually start posting, if you are town you rlly should, cus right now we cant do much regarding you two.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I also got a town read on Tim after this post where he is sharing some new imo crucial information that I have a hard time seeing that a mafia would share. I also thought one of Alisha/Tim was mafia and up until this point I thought probably Tim but this + some of the posts Alisha made, and her vote on Tim only further increased my thought that Tim is town and Alisha mafia.

Although I must say that I haven’t been following the game from page 10-20 so I’m not sure if Tim has done anything particularly suspicious there but I am nevertheless keeping my eyes open for those who vote him.
Eh, if I were mafia I'd probably point that out. It's something people are likely going to realise for themselves anyway since it seems fairly obvious now, and could potentially get you some townie points for being the one to point it out, so that doesn't sway me at all personally

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount Day 2

Timdood3: [2/6] Hockeyfan1852 and Stranger from Planet 9

Stranger from Planet 9: [2/6] Infected_alien8_ and HKCaper

Fog: [1/6] MoltenAshes

Not voting: [6] Alisha, Comp, Fog, Notme, Timdood3 and Unusual_dood.

6 votes are required for a lynch.
6 votes are required for a no-lynch.

Deadline in about 90 hours!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Uhhhh let's see here...

Night 1
fantome and purplepixies die, one of them was a cop, our vigilante shot night 1 for some reason

Day 1
MoltenAshes claims to have been kidnapped, making him likely town unless mafia kidnapped one of their own

I get found suspicious by just about everybody (Prominently TehBrian, Inffy, Stranger) but then I make a megapost and claim vanilla townie and everybody suddenly believes I'm town the most out of everyone here

Stranger and Timdood are found suspicious early on
Stranger because I think her early jokes and erratic behavior is scummy
Timdood because he defended me in a way that made people think he was faking it

TehBrian is found suspicious on and off because he memes but then answers questions in a manner that looks off to people like Timdood and HKCaper

No lynch after three people vote Stranger from planet 9(Me, Inffy, HKCaper), three vote timdood(TehBrian, Molten, Stranger), three vote no lynch(Hockeyfan, Timdood, Raxo)

Night 2
TehBrian found dead and was a Villager

Day 2
I argue with UNU for a while
Most people carry over their votes for Stranger and Tim
Fog shows up hi

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Just going to point out to Vig that you have the option to not kill. By pointing that out I will make it less likely mafia make something out of a night with no vig kills (cannot assume vigilante was blocked).​

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
Just going to point out to Vig that you have the option to not kill. By pointing that out I will make it less likely mafia make something out of a night with no vig kills (cannot assume vigilante was blocked).​
This really seems scummy.
1. The only way that mafia doesn't kill is if they think that vigi is going to shoot town.
2. You're implying that you don't want vigi to shoot, which I find really odd.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I'm kinda in agreement that the Vigilante shouldn't shoot under at least one circumstance;

If there's a mislynch, it's down to 10 people. 6 town and 4 scum.

Scum kill one person, 5 town and 4 scum.
Vigilante misfires again, 4 town and 4 scum. Game over.

• Agree
Reactions: Unusual_Dood

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This really seems scummy.
1. The only way that mafia doesn't kill is if they think that vigi is going to shoot town.
2. You're implying that you don't want vigi to shoot, which I find really odd.
He's reminding the vig that they can choose not to kill someone in case they think they have to kill every night, since if they do (and therefore tried to kill someone last night) and then kill tonight again, and the mafia block someone differently to who they killed last night, whoever the mafia blocked will seem like the vigilante if they think the vigilante is constantly trying to kill and only didn't last night due to being blocked - it could out the vigilante basically

So by not making sure they know they can not shoot, they might not shoot tonight and it won't be clear to the mafia whether vig choose not to not shoot last night or were blocked

Reactions: Unusual_Dood