Inspired by CandyBox... A Dark Room

Reaction score
I won't say much, so enjoy!​
What I will say, is that I personally like this one better than candy box. Far more polished, and a lot more strategy involved instead of mindless waiting/spamming things.​
I will discuss more (in spoilers) once you guys start playing :D​

paceboys

Reaction score
I won't say much, so enjoy!

What I will say, is that I personally like this one better than candy box. Far more polished, and a lot more strategy involved instead of mindless waiting/spamming things.

I will discuss more (in spoilers) once you guys start playing :D
Can you be my best friend for finding this?
Please?

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
"meh, this is... kinda boring"
"oh a stranger"
"oh god oh god this is gonna escalate nicely"
"holy shit i can make a village"

*hooked*

i'm gonna end up burning the cabin down on accident, i bet that's a possibility

what are these scales that stole my wood

why am i finding cloth in the traps, and teeth

WE JUST GOT ATTACKED BY SNARLING BEASTS WHAT THE FUCK

paceboys

Reaction score
GOD the ending was awful. The start of the game was cooler than the middle/late/ending of it though. Definitely.
I really hope this springs a new line of games.
EDIT:
I wouldn't mind if this becomes a trend of games. It's very nice.
Pikmon2 I'd love to hear your reasoning behind disagreeing with this post. What do you dislike about these types of browser games? What should be done to improve them in your opinion?
I dont mean to put you on the spot, but im curious.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
GOD the ending was awful. The start of the game was cooler than the middle/late/ending of it though. Definitely.
I really hope this springs a new line of games.
EDIT:
I wouldn't mind if this becomes a trend of games. It's very nice.
Pikmon2 I'd love to hear your reasoning behind disagreeing with this post. What do you dislike about these types of browser games? What should be done to improve them in your opinion?
I dont mean to put you on the spot, but im curious.

They are just boring to me. As someone who makes games, these games just seem bad. Theres not a lot of work put into them, and sure, people can have fun with them, but a trend of these games = a bunch of lazily made (Not saying the original CandyBox was exactly.) knock-offs of a game that got popular that are made to get more fans. I'd say they could improve with graphics (Not 3D stuff, just simple graphics), and more intriguing things to do then something like "throw candy on ground. make lollipop. give candy to orphan (beats me if that happens, but you get the point.)"

( I would say this game took more effort though, and makes more sense. Still, ugly to look at it constantly, and is still boring.)