If you could have a completely useless superpower, what would it be?

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
What? What? Seriously?!
I must say I am very shocked that this hasn't been said already.

Obviously the best, most useless power just HAS to be the ability to just have just bloody amazing background music just playing anywhere at anytime, whether it be the smallest event, to one of the most life-changing or an event of such grandeur that it just radiates beauty, to the saddest or most tragic moments, background music would just make each that much more powerful.

I mean seriously, who wouldn't want amazing choirs and powerful instrumentals just playing behind them wherever they went?
Sorry, I'm in a Starcraft mood, but really, background music just makes things that much awesome-er.
(Oh, yeah, spoiler warning if you don't want to watch it)

That ending-walking music...
Fucking Majestic.

I'm sorry. D:
I live for Atmosphere.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What? What? Seriously?!
I must say I am very shocked that this hasn't been said already.

Obviously the best, most useless power just HAS to be the ability to just have just bloody amazing background music just playing anywhere at anytime, whether it be the smallest event, to one of the most life-changing or an event of such grandeur that it just radiates beauty, to the saddest or most tragic moments, background music would just make each that much more powerful.

I mean seriously, who wouldn't want amazing choirs and powerful instrumentals just playing behind them wherever they went?
Sorry, I'm in a Starcraft mood, but really, background music just makes things that much awesome-er.
(Oh, yeah, spoiler warning if you don't want to watch it)

That ending-walking music...
Fucking Majestic.

I'm sorry. D:
I live for Atmosphere.
Watching that again just gives me chills.

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Hrm.

The power to emit any smell i wanted. I would spend all day walking around smelling like freshly baked bread just to make everyone hungry. Fear me for I am Malcovent Lord of hunger and emperor of your stomach, beg for my forgiveness mortals!

On an unrelated note, JKangaroo , not gonna lie. If i had that power i'd walk around with this constantly playing behind me.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hrm.

The power to emit any smell i wanted. I would spend all day walking around smelling like freshly baked bread just to make everyone hungry. Fear me for I am Malcovent Lord of hunger and emperor of your stomach, beg for my forgiveness mortals!

On an unrelated note, JKangaroo , not gonna lie. If i had that power i'd walk around with this constantly playing behind me.
I can't stop listening to it now xD

• Agree
Reactions: JKangaroo