Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

Summer10

Reaction score
I suck at it but they got me addicted to it with the questing and stuff. I have one legendary called Captain Greenskin from a pack and I'm saving for a Ysera cause she's kinda OP

Sploorky

Reaction score
I suck at it but they got me addicted to it with the questing and stuff. I have one legendary called Captain Greenskin from a pack and I'm saving for a Ysera cause she's kinda OP
From my personal experience, when you are newish it might be better to save for a deck that doesnt have a legendary, considering those things are expensiiive. All the decks I`m building towards have no legendaries I dont already own in it.

On another note, priest most fun class. Slightly considering running double mind blast for a 4 mana pyroblast for shits and giggles. BRINGING AGGRO PRIEST INTO THE META

Reactions: Vatowski

Sasher

Reaction score
I dont have the cards to make any good deck, so Im just using a zoo deck, and its actually doing pretty well considering I've gotten to rank 4 now with just that.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So I might start playing Priest more. My only regret is that I didn't take a screenshot ;-;
9/9 Gruul + double Divine Spirit = 9/36
Add an Inner fire and there you have a 36/36....
What would I do with such a monstrous creature?
Kill a 1/1 Silverhand Recruit of course!
But no really I hit him in the face with it.