IC Guardians of the Mansion

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Reluctantly complying(he never makes it quite to her tastes...), she lets the column of ice fall into the sink and pours some of the tea he'd already made. It's still hot, thankfully, and she wraps her hands around the mug to absorb the heat before actually taking a sip.
((Lol I thought he only made enough for himself
Also, like this, Tim? :3
))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Reluctantly complying(he never makes it quite to her tastes...), she lets the column of ice fall into the sink and pours some of the tea he'd already made. It's still hot, thankfully, and she wraps her hands around the mug to absorb the heat before actually taking a sip.
((Lol I thought he only made enough for himself
Also, like this, Tim? :3
))
It's not like I said
"he shivered as his dingley-dong touched the cold water"

• Winner
Reactions: Enderfive

Faliara

Reaction score
Himinn found herself opening her eyes.

Huh. That was one weird dream.

Turning around somewhat sluggishly, she reached for the iPad that she had left charging last night after staying up until 3 o'clock reading fanfiction-

Only to find that it wasn't there.

Goddammit who took it this time.

Not willing to let everyone know she was awake just yet, she took the phone instead, turning it on as she hid under a blanket.

She really likes it when she's the first one to wake up at 6.30, with someone believing they've woken her up while she's been awake the entire time.

((Yeah, I do this a good deal of the time. When I'm woken up while legitimately sleeping, though... ^_^'

Indeed, I'm a light sleeper.))

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
((YOU PUT YOUR TEA IN THE MICROWAVE, CAFF WHAT. Also I'd imagine we'd have one of those special sinks that dispenses boiling hot water .-. ))
Light walks back to the kitchen and stops at the coffee pot. He asks the question "Ross made this... didn't he?" followed by the pot's contents going down the drain as Light takes out the filter "Look at this. He barely uses any powder..."

He sets a new pot of coffee, takes a mug and fills it. Then, he stands next to Alouette "So, how'd you sleep?"

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
((Putting the mug of water in the microwave and then putting the teabag in it. We're lazy, not barbarians. Also those exist?))
((Yeah! Both my dad and grandparents have one. It's a tap next to the normalone that you have to press and turn and then boiling hot water comes out. I figured we'd have one too 0-0

But still, microwaving water adhdkdksso))

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
Caithe (who has been standing in the kitchen this whole time, semi catatonic, photosynthesizing well say, and let's also assume she does its every morning.), glances at the people around her.

"Ross!" She says, imperiously. "I don't want water anymore. I demand tea!"

Reaction score
Topaz comes back downstairs, heat radiating off her. After a burning through the sliding glass door to get outside, while purposely igniting the microwave on fire (via power chord) she moved off to the fields, wandering around while doing her best not to cause a bush fire from her sour mood. Seeing Tora with her horse, Basil, she grinned. What made her want to do it, she didn't know. Darting quickly along some burned ground, she sent fire flickering up in front of the horse, wanting to know what would happen, and where the horse would run.

((because Mia wants to have fun this happened :3))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ross is nearly transparent, as most of his body had turned to water, when Caithe demands tea instead of water and Topaz tries to mu"rder Tora's horse... With her on it. Accepting that he won't be relaxing any time soon, Ross gets out of the pool, dresses, and goes inside to pretend he didn't see anything.

"Caithe. One, you're a plant. Two, there is tea literally right there."

Mia

Reaction score
"THE THE HELL TOPAZ!" Basil reared up as Topaz flung flames towards the horse and rider, making her fall off. Basil ran towards the house, out of control and there was nothing there to stop him. "Well, nice one Topaz. Your paying for the new window." She said rubbing her forehead as she watched Basil charge into the kitchen, obviously forcefully, through the large glass door . She ran after him and opened the broken door, not that it was much use and walked in, "Heh... Nice tea?..." She said nervously, Basil now walking around the table, eating anything and everything he could find, which including any fingers that got in the way.

((because there hasnt been enough chaos yet this was necessary))

Reaction score
Topaz laughed, though it had a slightly nervous tone to it. Apparently, the glass had hardened again after she had burned though it. Sighing, she moved after horse, "I was in a bad mood. You happened to be here. Oops." she said flatly. "...Something tells me I'll be cleaning up this mess." The fiery haired girl moved after Tora, following her inside. Standing behind her, she watched the grey horse begin eating the white curtains that hung over one of the windows. "...I'm no expert but can horses eat curtains? Better yet, wouldn't a goat be better suited for devouring the mansion?"

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ross dismissed Himinn's floating. She's obviously comfortable. However, he really didn't want to go downstairs to deal with that shit. He locked himself in the bathroom to relax in the bathtub. He wished he would've gone to the basement, but Liro would probably be down there sculpting.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
What was this place?
Was it a dream, or...?
He felt that he was awake, but he could've sworn that the last planet he was on was barren, and completely of dirt, save for a few alterations and... guardians.
What's more, he the galaxy he was in didn't feel... the same... but who on the planet could have moved him out of the Milky Way galaxy?
No, this was definitely the Milky Way galaxy, same planet, even... but at the same time, not at all... there could only be one possible explanation: he'd shifted planes of existence.
But... how could that be possible?
And... he was one whole body again... almost. Save, for his noticeable transparency, Catcocomics seemed to be complete again... transparency?
Further examining himself, Catcocomics found that he wasn't even on the ground, that, and he couldn't seem to use his magical abilities.
He turned around to find a large mansion before him, sounds of activity coming from inside.
Perhaps they'd know mo- no, it would not be a good idea for him to just go and speak of his home plane of existence here, much less, mention that he is now extraplanar. It would also be bad to speak of this plane of existence to anyone back home, save, perhaps, those more technologically and spiritually evolved.
An attempt at walking to the mansion, and Catcocomics finds himself in a briefly summer-sault, though he quickly regains balance when he realizes that he must literally just be a spirit now.
Perhaps he would have to have some explanation for his state once he got insides, which probably would be a simpler task than even opening a door with his new lack of physical properties.
Wondering who and what he may find, Catcocomics floats into the mansion...
perhaps he'd have to refer to himself under a new name as well...

"Hello? I'd ring the door bell or knock... or something, but I can't seem to touch anything at all."

((Do let me know if this is ok.
If this introductory post doesn't give a good enough explanation, just ask me to explain it.))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
((Do let me know if this is ok.
If this introductory post doesn't give a good enough explanation, just ask me to explain it.))
((I actually have no idea. But I do have a few questions:
1) are you a Guardian? y/n
2) if yes, of what element?
3) why does your post sound so formal and serious, I mean, have you seen the rest of the posts in this thread? x3))

• Agree
Reactions: Hunter

Catcocomics

Reaction score
((For 1:
not presently; this is just Catcocomics' consciousness right now, so he's kind of just a visitor. Later on, when Catcocomics becomes a guardian in GoTE (which will happen soon after he wakes up in GoTE, possibly after he completes himself), in which GoTE Catcocomics' consciousness may be able to come across GoTM Catcocomics, which could get very interesting.

For 2:
Ice, but the consciousness is basically just a ghost unless Life... does something to make him not ghost-like.

For 3:
I haven't exactly bothered to read all the posts on this thread yet, which may be for the better, so that I can't accidentally have my character know what's happened before he arrived, but it's mostly serious because Catcocomics' consciousness had arrived from a kind of serious plot and had been unexpectedly taken to GoTM's plane of existence, so he's kind of freaked out right now.
We may also learn a bit about Catcocomics' psycology here.
Oh, and any suggestions for a fake name for my character to use?))

• Optimistic
Reactions: Hunter