IC Guardians of the Mansion

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
"What's all that noise? They're being so loud." -Airis said while placing his pillow around his head to avoid hearing them.

"Ugh. This is not going to work." -He said while grabbing the pillow and throwing it across the room.

*He then stood up from his bed. Stretching his arms and legs. He also opened his white wings, stretching them as well*

"Much better"

*He then made his way towards the bathroom and into the shower. After several minutes, he stepped outside of it and grabbed a towel to dry himself, he then placed it around his hips. He then grabbed his tooth brush and brushed his teeth. 3 times, like he always does. After finishing with that, he looked at the mirror in front of him, looking at his wet hair*

"That needs to be fixed"

*He then grabbed his hair brush and starting combing his hair. While letting out of his mouth this breeze, helping him to dry it pretty fast. He then looked back at the mirror after being done*

"Now that's one fine guy I'm looking at"

*He just smiled at himself and started walking towards his room to dress up*

Mia

Reaction score
"Indeed Topaz, a goat would do a much better job, shall I go get my billy goat for you?" She smiled and tugged softly at Basil's mane leading him out of the house to the barnyard, and securing him safely in his stall, petting all her animals as she went along. She walked back to the house, "So, about that other cat.." She smiled, hoping they wouldn't mind another addition to the household, even after Basil's little 'accident'.

Reaction score
Topaz shook her head, her previous tone had calmed down. "No, it's fine. I've burned myself out." She said, streching. "I'll be in... 'My' part of the garden. 'Topaz' part of the garden, was really just a part where they had given up trying to put out, mainly due to the fact Topaz would simply burn everything around it again when she wanted to be alone. Walking out of the house once more, she made her way to the burning area, plumes of smoke rising into the air from this part of the garden.

Faliara

Reaction score
((For 1:
not presently; this is just Catcocomics' consciousness right now, so he's kind of just a visitor. Later on, when Catcocomics becomes a guardian in GoTE (which will happen soon after he wakes up in GoTE, possibly after he completes himself), in which GoTE Catcocomics' consciousness may be able to come across GoTM Catcocomics, which could get very interesting.

For 2:
Ice, but the consciousness is basically just a ghost unless Life... does something to make him not ghost-like.

For 3:
I haven't exactly bothered to read all the posts on this thread yet, which may be for the better, so that I can't accidentally have my character know what's happened before he arrived, but it's mostly serious because Catcocomics' consciousness had arrived from a kind of serious plot and had been unexpectedly taken to GoTM's plane of existence, so he's kind of freaked out right now.
We may also learn a bit about Catcocomics' psycology here.
Oh, and any suggestions for a fake name for my character to use?))
((I actually thought you left for real after your last post in the main thread. Your name's currently on the former roles list :/

I'll put it back to the special roles list now.))

• Sad
Reactions: Hunter

Catcocomics

Reaction score
((I actually thought you left for real after your last post in the main thread. Your name's currently on the former roles list :/

I'll put it back to the special roles list now.))
((Not sure if it was the greatest idea to not tell anyone that I had intent to go back.
Right now, it's really just needlessly difficult for me to be on the main thread.))

• Sad
Reactions: Hunter

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Catcocomics maybe you should read the fewer than 50 posts before yours
not that i'm active in this thing, but PRETTY SURE it's not related to the other rp
or serious at all in any sense of the word...
...but a poltergeist haunting the house sounds pretty cool.
dunno why you're using the same character for every rp universe; it's alright to be creative and actually make a new character!

edit: as this isn't serious, no formal backstory is needed beyond "*name*, the guardian of *element*"
it's separate from the other continuity afaik and actually having to work to get from point A to B is not necessary, especially considering you're making a whole new character anyway (new name)

tl;dr anyone can just say they're the guardian of whatever and join in nonsensical activities

Last edited:

Catcocomics

Reaction score
((I'd like to not have to deal with further ooc conflict and just play, though I'd also like to not have to make a new character just specifically for this.
If you don't feel like reading the first half of my introductory post, that's fine, it's only there in case someone wants some kind of explanation to how it could be possible for me to use the exact same character in both threads.
Though my character isn't quite the exact same as he is in GoTE, considering that he's going with a fake name for now, is in a ghost-like state, and is floating halfway through the closed door in wait of someone to greet him.
I don't mean to over complicate things, I kind of just want to make it a little more interesting by having two near-identical-but-different versions of my character running around.
This may be a little too complicated for me to handle at first, but I'm sure I can make this work.

Now, will any one have their character(s) answer the door, or will my character have to go and look for everyone throughout the mansion?))

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
If you don't feel like reading the first half of my introductory post, that's fine, it's only there in case someone wants some kind of explanation to how it could be possible for me to use the exact same character in both threads.
Though my character isn't quite the exact same as he is in GoTE, considering that he's going with a fake name for now, is in a ghost-like state, and is floating halfway through the closed door in wait of someone to greet him.
I don't mean to over complicate things, I kind of just want to make it a little more interesting by having two near-identical-but-different versions of my character running around.

This may be a little too complicated for me to handle at first, but I'm sure I can make this work.
there are many options available for anyone with an open mind and half an ounce of creativity!
below are a few comparatively uncomplicated options for your consideration:

• new character!!! yay!!! (no universe swap/backstory/defining galaxy/planet)
  • parallel universe version of space link cyan!
    • parallel universe version of star force link with amnesia!!!
  • a burning bush!
  • literally any guardian role, even those that are "taken"
    • you could be an outlander/ancestor/time traveller/clone!
    • guardian of hope!
  • a ghost!
  • an animal!
    • a bird!
    • a dog!
  • a demon!
    • in disguise!
    • who is friendly!
  • an angel!
    • in disguise!
    • who is quirky!
  • female!

• Dislike
Reactions: Fiestaguy

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
there are many options available for anyone with an open mind and half an ounce of creativity!

• a burning bush!
    • guardian of hope!
  • a ghost!
  • an animal!
    • a bird!
    • a dog!
  • a demon!
    • in disguise!
    • who is friendly!
  • an angel!
    • in disguise!
    • who is quirky!
  • female!
((Hunter. Just leave him alone. This new version of his character is perfectly fine, expecially considering *gasp* NO ONE ELSE changed their character for this RP or is being told to. And you yourself said you aren't active in this thread anyway, so why do you care?!))

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net

• a burning bush!
    • guardian of hope!
  • a ghost!
  • an animal!
    • a bird!
    • a dog!
  • a demon!
    • in disguise!
    • who is friendly!
  • an angel!
    • in disguise!
    • who is quirky!
  • female!
((Please just stop trying to draw reactions from people by spurting lists of bullshit, it's getting really annoying. Please just cut the fucking argument or I'll call a mod in to keep you apart >.>

This roleplay is not the same as Guardians of the Elements. While GotE is focused on building a world for people to live in and actual seriousness, this thread is for drama and hillarity. So please stop pretending like everyone cares, it's getting on everyone's nerves.

Let Catco decide who he uses, be it his frost phoenix or a completely new character.

Argument closed, put in a strongbox, and buried in a forest. Please just move the fuck on.))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Though the bath itself was pleasant, constantly regulating the temperature to prevent himself from changing into water was too much work. He wasn't allowed to turn into water in the bathtub anymore. Not after last time when- actually no, he didn't want to think about that. He left the bathroom and....He didn't really have anywhere to go. He guessed he could return to the pool. But he'd had enough soaking for a while. A better idea struck him. He went up to his room, grabbed his backpack, already packed with everything he'd need, and headed out the door. He stopped by Topaz' garden, "Topaz, I'm going out for a while, try not to burn the house down. Unless you'd like to come along. I am going to the volcano, after all." Ross turned away, before remembering one crucial detail that may further persuade her. "I've got snacks."

Reaction score
Topaz blinked, "...What kind of snacks?" she questioned, looking at him. It could depend, having another thought, she questioned him. "...Why would you need to go to the volcano?" she asked, turning to him, though still perched on her rock, well, burning rock. "Wouldn't you evaporate or some shit?"