IC Guardians of the Mansion

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
For years, people have seen gods as powerful, superhuman beings. Capable of creating vast oceans and mountain ranges. They would later be worshipped, prayed to, bowed down to. They would be offered sacrifices, and would lead the human civilization to victory in times of war.

Boy, were they mistaken.

A spinoff to the original Guardians of the Elements thread. Credit goes to avis night fluffy (fury) for thinking up the idea.

Conversation scenario: All Guardians live together in a mansion when not shaping the world.

Guardians of the Mansion: Inauguration
Goddamnit -IMdB
My midget kid liked it -Rotten Tomatoes

Avis: Alright it's really weird & I have no clue how it came about
Fiesta: YOUR MALE FRIEND JUST THREW HIMSELF DOWN THE STAIRS
Fiesta: > LAUGHS
Fiesta: DAMN YOU
Avis: But for some strange reason I just thought that when we aren't RPing our GotE characters go back to this giant mansion-like home and live semi-normally.
Avis: Like, they have struggles and shit.
Avis: "WHO THE FUCK ATE MY ICE CREAM"
Avis: I WAS LAUGHING AT YOU RUNNING FROM MY ROOM
Fiesta: XD I always hoped for that
Fiesta: "BUT AIRIS, TOPAZ STOLE MY DRESS" Alouette complained loudly.
Fiesta: "Go to your room. And I'd better not find Light in there."
Avis: "The hell do I need a dress for?!"
xD
Avis: I had a decent chuckle with that. Thanks
FiestaL Obvs you are going to a dance with Ross
Avis: Nah
Fiesta: How tall is Topaz?
Avis: I JUST THOUGHT OF TOPAZ TRYING TO CONTROL HER FIRE
Avis: AND SHE ACCIDENTALLY BURNS DOWN THE GARDEN
Avis: AND THE HOUSE BURNS DOWN
Avis: AND FLORAS ALL "NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN TOPAZ"
Fiesta: "ROSS, WAKE UP DAMNIT."
Fiesta: "THE HOUSE IS ON FUCKING FIRE."
Avis: "AGAIN"
Fiesta: "Goddamnit. CYRA, STOP SLIPPING HIM SLEEPING PILLS DURING DINNER."
Avis: "YOU HAVE NO PROOF I DID THAT."
Avis: I really like this idea
Avis: "YOU'RE CORRUPTION."
Fiesta: Omg we should do this
Avis: xD
Fiesta: Guardians of the Mansion
Avis: YeS
Avis: xD
Fiesta: > Light kills everyone
Fiesta: End

[08:06:28] Fiestasheep: I'm still thinking about that mansion.
[08:06:46] Avis: The Guardians Mansion?
[08:06:55] Fiestasheep: I'm picturing Liro in the morning wearing a fluffy coat, cotton slippers and dancing through the house.
[08:07:04] Avis: xD
[08:07:40] Fiestasheep: And Cyra sitting in the living room with a newspaper, staring coldly at anyone who passes.
[08:07:59] Avis: Liro dances past Crya death glares before slowly going back to reading
[08:08:14] Fiestasheep: XD
[08:08:24] Fiestasheep: "Two kittens driven over by truck? Nice." She exclaimed.
[08:09:30] Avis: Pssh don't look at me. I cannot do Liro's personality. >n<
[08:09:42] Fiestasheep: Light and Alouette are laying in bed together.
[08:10:02] Avis: AIRIS WALKS IN LIKE
[08:10:04] Fiestasheep: Airis is in the hall, fallen asleep with his ear pressed against the door.
[08:10:12] Avis: xD
[08:10:30] Fiestasheep: Ikr XD
[08:10:41] Avis: I was going to say, "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO SNEAK IN AGAIN"
[08:10:46] Avis: or something along the lines of that
[08:10:50] Avis: I dunno~ :3
[08:10:52] Fiestasheep: Topaz, FAUNA and Caithe sharing a room like in a common highschool drama show.
[08:11:45] Fiestasheep: Himmin sitting in a back room in another room where Takot sleeps~
[08:12:19] Fiestasheep: And Ross in the garden, counting stars with Endal~
[08:12:22] Avis: Flora is Caithe
[08:12:26] Avis: 10/10
[08:12:39] Fiestasheep: FAUNA
[08:12:40] Avis: x3
[08:12:54] Fiestasheep: And all is presented like a sitcom filmed with live audio.
[08:13:08] Fiestasheep: "Cyra, where did you put my banana?" Audience laughs
[08:14:05] Avis: Pffft. I never really watch sitcoms
[08:14:26] Fiestasheep: I do sometimes
[08:14:33] Fiestasheep: They can be fun.
[08:15:16] Avis: I'm picturing Topaz coming down stairs a mess, and just looks at someone like, "They where fucking arguing again. Tora put ants in Caithes bed. Again."
[08:15:25] Fiestasheep: I forgot Cairne in the basement swimming around in a bath full of rubber duckies.
[08:15:30] Avis: xD
[08:15:42] Fiestasheep: Cyra's like "LET ME JOIN."
[08:16:07] Fiestasheep: Then Light walks into the hall with only a towel covering his waist. "WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS STOLE MY SOAP?"
[08:16:34] Fiestasheep: Alouette: "Light, come back damnit!"
[08:17:23] Avis: Airis loses his shit at that point I'd imagine. Death starring Light as he walks awkwardly back to the bathroom.
[08:17:30] Fiestasheep: "CYRA LEFT THE WATER RUNNING." Ross yells from downstairs
[08:17:49] Fiestasheep: And the entire floor is submerged in 5 cm of water
[08:18:33] Avis: Topaz is standing on the couch like, "Fuckthatfuckthatfuckthat remOVE THIS WATER NOW."
[08:18:42] Avis: Tora just lets a bunch of fish swim around
[08:18:42] Fiestasheep: Endal: "WHY CAN'T YOU ACT NORMALLY DAMNIT."
[08:19:12] Fiestasheep: Omg. Dinner is a mess.
[08:19:16] Avis: xD
[08:19:27] Fiestasheep: Light and Alouette holding hands under the table.
[08:19:37] Avis: Topaz just goes 'fuck it' and takes her dinner to her room.
[08:19:38] Fiestasheep: Airis kicking him and staring at him from the other side.
[08:19:52] Avis: Tora and Caithe having arguments with glares and glances
[08:20:00] Avis: flinging food at each other occasionally.
[08:20:09] Fiestasheep: Cyra and Cairne are turning their food into living beings
[08:20:24] Fiestasheep: "CAIRNE, STOP ANIMATING THE CHICKEN DAMNIT."
[08:21:04] Fiestasheep: Endal and Ross sitting at the edge, quietly.
[08:21:14] Fiestasheep: Himmin and Takot chatting with each other.
[08:21:46] Fiestasheep: Liro and Skri'ik sitting, doing nothing because I can't think of anything.
[08:21:59] Fiestasheep: Ζωή bringing food to Hope's grave
[08:22:25] Avis: Nyeh
[08:22:34] Avis: IM PICTURING SHOPPING NOW
[08:22:41] Fiestasheep: Going to school now.
[08:22:43] Avis: "STOP KNOCKING SHIT OVER"
[08:22:52] Fiestasheep: "WE'RE GOING SHOPPING"
[08:22:59] Fiestasheep: At the mall:
[08:23:29] Fiestasheep: Light tries to run away, but Alouette grabs him and drags him into the clothing store.
[08:23:37] Avis: Psssh
[08:23:40] Fiestasheep: ?

[15:44:14] Ea: wow Zwn only mentioned once
[15:44:17] Ea: and its sad
[15:44:17] Ea: why
[15:44:19] Fiestasheep: :D
[15:44:26] Fiestasheep: No reason~
[15:44:35] Ea: you suck
[15:44:40] Fiestasheep: I do not
[15:44:44] Fiestasheep: I don't do self-progeria
[15:44:56] Ea: But like Ross owuld water bend the bathtub while someone was in it
[15:45:10] Ea: and would chase Topaz around trying to drop the water on her
[15:45:26] Fiestasheep: Ohwow
[15:45:29] Fiestasheep: In the bathtub
[15:45:33] Fiestasheep: Is he like, undressed? 0-0
[15:45:41] Ea: no?
[15:45:42] Fiestasheep: "ROSS PUT SOME FUCKING CLOTHES ON."
[15:45:52] Fiestasheep: "I GET NAKED WHEN I WANT, LIGHT. FUCK YOU."
[15:46:00] Ea: Someone else was in the bathtub and her steals the water from outside the room
[15:46:00] Ea: like
[15:46:12] Ea: and then Caithe is in the bathtub like "DAMMIT ROSS, I NEED WATERING"
[15:46:21] Ea: "BRING THE WATER BACK"
[15:46:25] Fiestasheep: Airis chasing Ross with a towel covering his groin "COME BACK WITH THE WATER, ROSS."
[15:46:35] Ea: xD
[15:46:54] Ea: Zwn is talking to Tora and all her animals
[15:47:16] Ea: Alouette is screeching at Airis to "PUT SOME DAMN UNDERPANTS ON"
[15:47:52] Fiestasheep: Light is laughing at it all.
[15:48:08] Fiestasheep: Cyra quickly raids the underwear drawer and evaporates all underwear.
[15:48:17] Ea: Remilia and Cairne are spawning random demons from the Nether
[15:48:36] Fiestasheep: "GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, GUYS."
[15:48:47] Ea: Darkness and Death are sulking in a corner
[15:49:01] Ea: Airis gives Death a nervous smile and blushes as he runs past
[15:49:19] Fiestasheep: Catco is standing on the roof, believing he's the all-amazing rescuer
[15:49:35] Ea: Himinn is talking to Ender because otp
[15:49:39] Fiestasheep: Pff
[15:49:42] Ea: Takot is crushing on every girl he spots
[15:49:58] Fiestasheep: Takot is closely watching them while he hits on thousands of people
[15:50:12] Fiestasheep: The final part with the shopping, though.
[15:51:56] Ea: Skri'ik keeps asking questions since hes obsessed with knowledge
[15:52:02] Fiestasheep: Retrieving original logs now
[15:52:11] Ea: Liro traps Skri'ik in a rock cage because hes annoyed of his questions
"But whyz a seperoote threed?"
Guardians of the Mansion was intended as a spin-off. And besides only having differwnt characters, it's completely unrelated to the original plot.

It was a bright, sunny morning. Light rolled over and looked outside. It was nice and toasty warm outside. The sun was shining brightly. He looked to his right, to see his lover still sleeping peacefully. A smile forms on his lips, as he looks at the alarm clo- Five AM? Why is it so bright out- "Welp. Topaz lit the garden on fire again." he reached over to the buzzer they had installed to inform Ross whenever Topaz would spontaneously ignite something again. There were buzzers like these all over the house, but Cyra ended up giving Ross sleepless nights. This was the only one that still works.

Confident Ross would solve this, he walked to the bathroom. Not caring that the garden was on fire at all. Endal installed a magic shield around the mansion after a game of air-cricket involving a certain wind guardian went horribly out of control. He reaches for his toothbrush, opens his eyes widely at the reflection in the mirror, turns around and-

"TORAAAAA. YOUR BEAR IS IN THE GODDAMN SHOWER AGAIN."

Last edited:

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
For a moment, she was nothing, another, she was everything, and then, she was herself. Wait. No, she was just herself, awakening from a long, restful sleep. Stretching, allowing vines and flowers to grow over the Guardian of Faunas bed as she does so, Caithe smiles. Another day (with delicious hunks)in this beautiful, peaceful mansion. As she dresses, a squirrel with significantly less common sense than its brethren wanders into her side of the room, where it is summarily choked, executed and absorbed for nutrients. She arranges a big bouquet of cloying, smelly mushrooms in tribute to the squirrels memory and sets it at the foot of Toras bed. "Now then." She says, roses sprouting all over her body and exuding a surprisingly aphrodaisic scent. "I think this plant needs some watering, and of course, some Light to grow."

Ross rises and looks at the clock. Nine AM. But it's fucking dark. Looks like Light slept in again. Ross flings cold water onto Light's bed. "Rise and shine, fuck-face, we need some fucking light." Ross walks downstairs to have some breakfast. He quickly prepares beverages for everyone: some tea for himself, coffee for anyone that wants it, and sets out some water for Caithe. Anyone that complains can make their own damn beverages, he thinks.

Caithe makes her way into the kitchen, (very) pleasantly surprised to find Ross. "Ah, Ross." She says, several of her roses closing and opening as she speaks. "How nice to see you. I'm... very thirsty this morning ;)

Ross is flipping some pancakes when Caithe comes into the kitchen saying she's thirsty. Again. Ross sighs inwardly. "There's some water on the table for you. Did you see Light on your way down? I woke him up, but the fucker still hasn't turned the dark off."

Cairne rings the doorbell. MAIL'S HERE.
electric bill's high, by the looks of it.

Ross calls out to Cairne, making sure Light can hear, if he's even awake, "Maybe if Light wouldn't sleep in so fucking long, we wouldn't need to use so much!"

Barely awake, Alouette stumbles out of her room and down the stairs.
"Good morning..." She says to the others in the kitchen, sitting down and resting her head on the table.
"Can someone tell me what time it is?"

"About nine AM. Could you go wake up your boyfriend? If you couldn't tell by the darkness, he slept in again. And Topaz hasn't lit anything on fire yet. New record. Maybe I'll have a chance to sit down and enjoy my breakfast for once." As he sits down with a stack of pancakes, he sees orange light flickering through the window. "GOD DAMN IT, TOPAZ"

Last edited:

Mia

Reaction score
Wait so are we starting with
For a moment, she was nothing, another, she was everything, and then, she was herself. Wait. No, she was just herself, awakening from a long, restful sleep. Stretching, allowing vines and flowers to grow over the Guardian of Faunas bed as she does so, Caithe smiles. Another day (with delicious hunks)in this beautiful, peaceful mansion. As she dresses, a squirrel with significantly less common sense than its brethren wanders into her side of the room, where it is summarily choked, executed and absorbed for nutrients. She arranges a big bouquet of cloying, smelly mushrooms in tribute to the squirrels memory and sets it at the foot of Toras bed. "Now then." She says, roses sprouting all over her body and exuding a surprisingly aphrodaisic scent. "I think this plant needs some watering, and of course, some Light to grow."

Ross rises and looks at the clock. Nine AM. But it's fucking dark. Looks like Light slept in again. Ross flings cold water onto Light's bed. "Rise and shine, fuck-face, we need some fucking light." Ross walks downstairs to have some breakfast. He quickly prepares beverages for everyone: some tea for himself, coffee for anyone that wants it, and sets out some water for Caithe. Anyone that complains can make their own damn beverages, he thinks.

Caithe makes her way into the kitchen, (very) pleasantly surprised to find Ross. "Ah, Ross." She says, several of her roses closing and opening as she speaks. "How nice to see you. I'm... very thirsty this morning ;)

Ross is flipping some pancakes when Caithe comes into the kitchen saying she's thirsty. Again. Ross sighs inwardly. "There's some water on the table for you. Did you see Light on your way down? I woke him up, but the fucker still hasn't turned the dark off."

Cairne rings the doorbell. MAIL'S HERE.
electric bill's high, by the looks of it.

Ross calls out to Cairne, making sure Light can hear, if he's even awake, "Maybe if Light wouldn't sleep in so fucking long, we wouldn't need to use so much!"

Barely awake, Alouette stumbles out of her room and down the stairs.
"Good morning..." She says to the others in the kitchen, sitting down and resting her head on the table.
"Can someone tell me what time it is?"

"About nine AM. Could you go wake up your boyfriend? If you couldn't tell by the darkness, he slept in again. And Topaz hasn't lit anything on fire yet. New record. Maybe I'll have a chance to sit down and enjoy my breakfast for once." As he sits down with a stack of pancakes, he sees orange light flickering through the window. "GOD DAMN IT, TOPAZ"
this or Fiestas snippet?

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
"Mngghgh" the boy rolls around in his sleep, before finally falling out of bed. His eyes open as he looks at the alarm clock. "Ten AM..." this was considerably more late than normal. Normally, he'd already been in the kitchen drinking coffee at six. He stands up, stretches his arms and legs and yawns. Slowly, it becomes light outside. He grabs his shampoo and towel out of the safe behind the door. Normally, he'd put his stuff in the bathroom. But his shampoo bottle drained significantly each day, and after seeing Tora comb her animals on the towels- Light shivers at the memory of discovering the towel was ridden in bear hair after showering.

He walks into the hallway and heads straight to the bathroom, locks it and pushes the cabinet under the handle after it. "Cyra's too good at lockpicking..."

He showers, combs his hair flat and applies some deoderant. He then looks around-

Light walks out of the bathroom with his stuff in his left hand, and Tadashi in his right. He opens the door to Tora's room and throws Tadashi at her bed. "Next time I'm eating that fucking thing for breakfast."

He walks to the bedroom, gets dressed in a black zip-up hoodie over a light-blue sweater, black jeans and a pair of fingerless gloves, and heads downstairs into the kitchen.

"Morning, Lark." he says, kissing his lover on the cheek.

"GOD DAMNIT, TOPAZ"

"Ross wha- Oh for fuck's sake."

Mia

Reaction score
Tora woke up as Caithe suffocated the poor animal, she glared at her, though she knew anything she said wouldn't help stop her. Caithe walked out and Tora thought about what she was going to do and noticed Tadashi gone, "Probably went to chew on something.." She mumbled as Light stumbled in, his hair combed except for one small bit that made him look like a unicorn. She giggled as he threw Tadashi at her and said he would eat Tadashi next time, "Mhm well try to and you will have a whale of a time, literally." She smiled at her joke and stood up, brushed her hair and got dressed in her favourite Tiger onesie, because she knew she had to be dressed very elegantly today, opened the windo- "Oh dear lord.. Nice one Topaz.." Closed the window to shield herself from the flames and stumbled downstairs, Tadashi right behind, "Morning everyone." She saw Light again and giggled, "Morning unicorn." Tadashi ran over to him and sat on his feet, she had been training him to annoy the hell out of him in any way possible, "Aw, you have a new friend!" She laughed.

Mia

Reaction score
"Light... Your right. He isn't worth keeping. Lets eat him." She walks over to him and slaps him, "But, first we need entrée.." She looks at him, "I think we will start with something nice and 'light'." She smiled, "So who is cooking?" She grabbed Tadashi and held him, "Tadashi for main but first we need someone to cook a nice Light Entrée."

• Confusing
Reactions: Hunter

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Seeing the slap coming, he quickly moves his head backwards to avoid it. He then suggests with a straight face "I saw a dead squirrel in your room. Let's just use that." he grins "Or do you not want to let go of one of your 'babies'?"

He grins, intending to actually go upstairs and grab the dead squirrel to 'cook' and serve it.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
She was aware of this thread already c: I tagged her in OP and talked on Skype~
Yes, but she's kinda relevant right now x3

Ross, not wanting to disturb his breakfast too much, well...much more than normal, just goes to the window to deal with Topaz' latest mishap.

Shortly after, a salty and dripping Topaz walks in. Ross calls out to her, chipper as ever, "Morning! I made some breakfast."

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
"Guys, already?" Alouette groans. "It's still early..."
But she forces herself to get up and puts a mug of water in the microwave to heat. Leaning against the counter, she watches the already mounting chaos and twirls a tea bag by its string.
((WEEEOOOOWEOOOO CIRCLES))
"I think this plant needs some watering, and of course, some Light to grow."
((I DON'T THINK LIGHT WOULD APPROVE OF THAT PARTICULAR SITUATION LOL
AND YOU MAY BE MURDERED BY A CERTAIN NORMALLY WELL-MANNERED GUARDIAN OR TWO))

• Love
Reactions: Hunter
Reaction score
Topaz growled, she was quite enjoying sitting in the garden, watching her little 'accident' unfold from a rock, which had burn marks on it. Whipping her face roughly with her hands, she shoved Carine aside, glaring at whoever decided to meet her gaze. "I didn't cause that." She muttered, burning wherever she stepped slightly, due to her slightly annoyed mood. "I'm not hungry." She added, walking back upstairs, water evaporating off her with slight hisses as she walked.

*Avis waves her arms around because she has no clue what she's doing*

Reactions: Timdood3

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ross sees Alouette stick a mug into the microwave, getting ready to make a cup of tea.
The heat box beeps and Ross freezes the water in the time it takes Alouette to opens the microwave. "Damn it, Ross."

Instead of responding with words, he simply points to the pot of tea he's already made.

Ross refills his mug and walks out. "I'm going to sit by and/or in the pool."

Mia

Reaction score
Tora listens to Light's little idea and quickly dismisses it by walking away, with the fire now taken care of she walks outside to their small barn yard (which they had to get in order to house Tora's growing number of animals). She walks over to it and goes inside the barn, "Hello my little darlings, how is everyone this morning?" She walks over to the horse stalls where Basil, her dapple gray Clydesdale, was standing. She fed him and the other animals then let him out. She jumped on his back with Tadashi in one arm and rode him out into the garden. "Time to get away from this chaos.." She rode Basil out into the open fields where more of her animals where grazing or playing and rode him around, clearing her mind.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ross arrives out back with his tea. To find that the pool was filled with fish. He is annoyed, but this wouldn't be the first time. He manipulates the water to fling ...most...of the fish into the aquarium that he'd set up for just this purpose. He sets his mug down, removes his clothes, and slides into the pool.