Guardians of the Elements

D

Deleted member 4601

Report number 3 :D
Yay water :D
THUNDERSTORMS EVERYDAY

Edit: This is what my phone was telling me. True story. (Singapore)

• Haha
Reactions: Shocker and Faliara

Faliara

Reaction score
Report!

Apparently my OCs in their little world are doing well (don't ask why I'm talking about my OCs). I also find that someone is trying to break through the atmosphere. I know because me, Blab the Guardian of Flight and any others that are wind-related could clearly see that there's a SPACESHIP in the sky. They can't get past the atmosphere though for some reason xD

End of my report.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Report!

Spaceships wont enter into atmosphere - apparently we are too technologically backwards - I'll fix it :D. (Star Trek reference: no contact with civilizations, until they developed warp drive).
Hmm... we need to be more innovative at music and gastronomy (food stuff) (add moar guardians here). We also we need to send explorers (hell, rivers, mountains guardians).
Oh and I invested better way to cultivate our crops. Now we will have twice as much food - we can sell it to make $$$ :D.
Also we need to go green (nature, fauna and flora guardians)

- Your faithful Technology Guardian.
#EndOfReport.

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
Shit.
That would occupy them, though.
Less jobs to occupy then? Faliara

Also, Old_Man_Oak_63 You should be guardian Explosives
And, Jeff0521 you should be guardian of music!
Rose87 You should be Guardian of Purification - You are the purest girl I know ;)
HypeBurst You should be Guardian of Technology, because u so doe, and you hace all da tek.
and, Higanimitsu You should be Guardian of Drawings, you are great! :D
Kylieanna You should be the Guardian of Cookies and Cream ^.^
kayla0297 You can be Guardian of Flora and I'll be Guardian of fauna, annd we can be Twins <3

• Disagree
Reactions: Notme

Faliara

Reaction score
Shit.

Rose87 You should be Guardian of Purification - You are the purest girl I know ;)
HypeBurst You should be Guardian of Technology, because u so doe, and you hace all da tek.
kayla0297 You can be Guardian of Flora and I'll be Guardian of fauna, annd we can be Twins <3
Smoggy, you can only pick one of the rolls I'm afraid. The point isn't to fill it up. There are many reasons why I made it and I'm too lazy to list them all.

• Informative
Reactions: SmoggyWaffles

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
Shit.

Smoggy, you can only pick one of the rolls I'm afraid. The point isn't to fill it up. There are many reasons why I made it and I'm too lazy to list them all.
Okily :C Well, can I choose Guardian of Fauna? :D

Faliara

Reaction score
Shit.

Okily :C Well, can I choose Guardian of Fauna? :D
Alright... Just a reminder, Flora is for nature and Fauna is for animals.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Report #5
Guardian of Angels

After the struggle I had with Princess Bubblegum (DarkHender) in which I got stuck in one of her sticky trees she had in her kingdom and the fact that she DIDN'T helped at all and I had to figure out a way to free myself I promised to never help her in any situation if she was in danger. I spread my big white majestic wings and say one last thing to DarkHender "Hope you choke with your gum". And then I flew away from there.
I continued flying. When one of the sudden I saw a bunch of eagles flying next to me. They were so pretty! They talked to me. I wa slike "Woah! What's this?! Animals that can talk?" They told me I should meet their king. Which his name is SmoggyWaffles. And he's the Guardian of Fauna. So I followed the eagles. I thought to myself "Hopefully this Guardian will be kind to me!"

Reactions: HypeBurst

Faliara

Reaction score
Report #?

I was getting on the car to school when I suddenly got a stomachache.

I thought it was just lack of food, so I ate a sausage and headed out.

In the car, I got another stomachache.

My mother decided that I should stay at home.

At first, I was like, 'I'm not sick. It's just a false call.'

Well, crap.

I take it back.

When I get back, I'm using the toilet.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-​
And that is how I'm on my cloud right now instead of being at school learning.
I went to the clinic and took a few pills. Ain't that serious, but I'm still staying here.
I hope I get better soon. I'm representing the school for a spelling competition which is gonna come very soon.
The other wind-related Guardians are doing my job for me. I'm grateful for that, because right now I'm stuck here.

~Faliara :/

Shocker

Reaction score
Alright, I got this idea in Lava. There was a hacker that hacked the Lava Server and IRC. We were all panicked because everyone was busy, so I made a little altar with leaves, water and a tree. I knew it wasn't going to work, but I decided to make it to pass the time. Soon enough after he was kicked, this is the result. SO, we are going to see who shall be our server Guardians! I've already got myself a position, and so did Shocker. So let us see what we've got...

Guardian of Life : Toiletprincess

Guardian of Nature/Forest : (undecided)
Guardian of Flora : (undecided)
Guardian of Fauna : SmoggyWaffles

Guardian of Destruction : masternico012345
Guardian of Flames : mariosatr
Guardian of Explosives : (undecided)
Guardian of Creepers : Shocker6666 (He has yet to have an account)
Guardian of Skeletons : Dessern5
Guardian of Zombies : Awwwyea
Guardian of Death: vati180
Guardian of Endermen : (undecided)

Guardian of Sky : Faliara (me)
Guardian of Flight : Blabalot66
Guardian of Clouds : (undecided, but probably Cloud, if he has an account. I dun know yet, I'll check after this)
Guardian of Water : mintie9
Guardian of Rain : Watermelon1388
Guardian of Mountains : (undecided)
Guardian of Waterfalls : (undecided)
Guardian of Rivers, ponds and lakes : (undecided)
Guardian of the sea and the ocean : (undecided)

Guardian of Music : (undecided)
Guardian of Pop : (undecided)
Guardian of Classics : (undecided)
Guardian of Operas : (undecided)
Guardian of Vocaloids : xgen96

Guardian of Reading : (undecided)
Guardian of Writing : namelessgirl
Guardian of Drawing : (undecided)

I keep getting new ideas :/
[Guardian of Electricity : emosquirrel
Guardian of Technology : (undecided)

Guardian of Bubblegum : DarkHender. Definitely.
Guardian of Chocolate: pokemonperson
Guardian of Vanilla : (undecided)
Guardian of Cookies 'n' Cream : (undecided, hurry up, I want my ice cream.)

Guardian of Purification : (undecided)
Guardian of Corruption : (undecided)

Guardian of Heaven: : hihihilolHI
Guardian of Hell : (undecided)
Guardian of the Banned : Marlem

Guardian of Colours : (undecided)
Guardian of Black and White : (undecided)

Guardian of Angels : ansoro2112
Guardian of Devils : Dio4344 (sorry for the late notice, I didn't know how to spell your name properly.)

I thought these ones up myself :p
Guardian of Light : (undecided)
Guardian of Darkness : (undecided)

If you wish for a position, just ask. Then I will wait for 3 days. If no one else asks, you get it. If someone else wants it too, people will vote by rating positive or negative.I will wait for another 3 days. Whoever gets more positive ratings will get the position. By the way, You aren't just gonna get the position and that's it. You will also report if you had a fight with another guardian, saw this, saw that, you did your job by doing this, etc. Well, bye!~

-Update-
Alright, yesterday I had to go somewhere and had to stop early. So what else I wanted to say was the best way to say it is by doing stories. That's how you report. As I said earlier, it's not just getting the postion and that's it. This is pretty much like Stories of Blocktopia Academy, except you don't get asked, if you are a Guardian you don't have a choice. If you don't report in a month, you will lose your position, and the vote for it will begin again. If you still want to keep the position, you will have to ask all over again.

The clock is ticking. Blab and Yea have already asked, and Toilet is thinking about it.

-Update 2-
Nearly forgot this one as well, if you get an idea for a new type of Guardian, tell me. And if you want to be that very Guardian you suggested, you get the postion straight. I think I'm done now, I'll tell you more if there is more.

-Update 3-
If I owe someone something, like xgen or the person that banned the hacker (I forgot who it was) I'll give the position straight. I don't know if there is any more, I will tell if there is.

-Update 4-
Right, now I made a new change. By that, I mean put that little tag thingy on people's names. I only did it so it can be a shortcut towards that user. Sorry if it annoyed you ;-; Also, when I'm not lazy I'll put more colour.

-Update 5-
I just posted about the new coupon stalls at Page 8. Please read about it.

I have forums now :3

• Old
Reactions: Notme and Xfolo

Faliara

Reaction score
Alright, I got this idea in Lava. There was a hacker that hacked the Lava Server and IRC. We were all panicked because everyone was busy, so I made a little altar with leaves, water and a tree. I knew it wasn't going to work, but I decided to make it to pass the time. Soon enough after he was kicked, this is the result. SO, we are going to see who shall be our server Guardians! I've already got myself a position, and so did Shocker. So let us see what we've got...

Guardian of Life : Toiletprincess

Guardian of Nature/Forest : (undecided)
Guardian of Flora : (undecided)
Guardian of Fauna : SmoggyWaffles

Guardian of Destruction : masternico012345
Guardian of Flames : mariosatr
Guardian of Explosives : (undecided)
Guardian of Creepers : Shocker6666 (He has yet to have an account)
Guardian of Skeletons : Dessern5
Guardian of Zombies : Awwwyea
Guardian of Death: vati180
Guardian of Endermen : (undecided)

Guardian of Sky : Faliara (me)
Guardian of Flight : Blabalot66
Guardian of Clouds : (undecided, but probably Cloud, if he has an account. I dun know yet, I'll check after this)
Guardian of Water : mintie9
Guardian of Rain : Watermelon1388
Guardian of Mountains : (undecided)
Guardian of Waterfalls : (undecided)
Guardian of Rivers, ponds and lakes : (undecided)
Guardian of the sea and the ocean : (undecided)

Guardian of Music : (undecided)
Guardian of Pop : (undecided)
Guardian of Classics : (undecided)
Guardian of Operas : (undecided)
Guardian of Vocaloids : xgen96

Guardian of Reading : (undecided)
Guardian of Writing : namelessgirl
Guardian of Drawing : (undecided)

I keep getting new ideas :/
[Guardian of Electricity : emosquirrel
Guardian of Technology : (undecided)

Guardian of Bubblegum : DarkHender. Definitely.
Guardian of Chocolate: pokemonperson
Guardian of Vanilla : (undecided)
Guardian of Cookies 'n' Cream : (undecided, hurry up, I want my ice cream.)

Guardian of Purification : (undecided)
Guardian of Corruption : (undecided)

Guardian of Heaven: : hihihilolHI
Guardian of Hell : (undecided)
Guardian of the Banned : Marlem

Guardian of Colours : (undecided)
Guardian of Black and White : (undecided)

Guardian of Angels : ansoro2112
Guardian of Devils : Dio4344 (sorry for the late notice, I didn't know how to spell your name properly.)

I thought these ones up myself :p
Guardian of Light : (undecided)
Guardian of Darkness : (undecided)

If you wish for a position, just ask. Then I will wait for 3 days. If no one else asks, you get it. If someone else wants it too, people will vote by rating positive or negative.I will wait for another 3 days. Whoever gets more positive ratings will get the position. By the way, You aren't just gonna get the position and that's it. You will also report if you had a fight with another guardian, saw this, saw that, you did your job by doing this, etc. Well, bye!~

-Update-
Alright, yesterday I had to go somewhere and had to stop early. So what else I wanted to say was the best way to say it is by doing stories. That's how you report. As I said earlier, it's not just getting the postion and that's it. This is pretty much like Stories of Blocktopia Academy, except you don't get asked, if you are a Guardian you don't have a choice. If you don't report in a month, you will lose your position, and the vote for it will begin again. If you still want to keep the position, you will have to ask all over again.

The clock is ticking. Blab and Yea have already asked, and Toilet is thinking about it.

-Update 2-
Nearly forgot this one as well, if you get an idea for a new type of Guardian, tell me. And if you want to be that very Guardian you suggested, you get the postion straight. I think I'm done now, I'll tell you more if there is more.

-Update 3-
If I owe someone something, like xgen or the person that banned the hacker (I forgot who it was) I'll give the position straight. I don't know if there is any more, I will tell if there is.

-Update 4-
Right, now I made a new change. By that, I mean put that little tag thingy on people's names. I only did it so it can be a shortcut towards that user. Sorry if it annoyed you ;-; Also, when I'm not lazy I'll put more colour.

-Update 5-
I just posted about the new coupon stalls at Page 8. Please read about it.

I have forums now :3
:eek: Shock! :D