Status
Not open for further replies.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
Never truly had one except for one time back in 4th grade...
She asked me if i wanted to be girlfriend boyfriend and all i said was "uhhhhhhh.......suu... suure?" then she walked away, five minutes later she came back and said that I didn't seem ready for a commitment and left me.

Very funny since my friends then chased me for 2 hours asking what she and I was talking about. Ha! Good times :D

CaramelCow

Reaction score
None of the girls like me apart from the nice ones as a friend, which I think is good because some of the girls I know are really immature. They still believe in boy germs when their 14-15.

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score
I've been 'round the block a few times, and had my fair share of some lovely ladies in my life. At this point, though, I'm too busy to handle the emotional aspects of a relationship. I'll get back on the market again when I feel like settling down!

EDIT: What's with all these 9 to 11-year-olds being in relationships? Christ, things have changed... When I was that age, I was too busy watching Thundercats and playing with my Colecovision.
With that voice? I'm surprised the ladies arent flocking at your door.

D

Dirty_Pirate

I was never really good with the opposite gender. Considering I spent my pre-school years with people around 5-9 times my age, I just got used to the "grown-up" way of acting. Due to that, I never really was into all those "love-games" teens seem to like.
Finally, about 3 years ago, I managed to (for the first time successfully) hit on a girl, older then me. It worked out quite nice. We were together for two years, but after that, she had to go abroad to study and we broke up, because we agreed long distance is going to be from bad to worse.
Nowadays, with my social-awkwardness slowly dissolving, I've had a few girls hit on me, but none of them are quite so... matured yet. Besides, I do like this one girl, thought distance killed that one, before it was born, still - I'm not the type to give up.

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
Had one. Something in her mind justified a breakup over Facebook with zero warning.

Bitch.

Have my eye on one girl and have since May 2009. She and I have a lot in common, only obstacle is she has a guy who ignores her half the time.

super-spark

Reaction score
In my experience, most good relationships start as friendships. That way you know all about one-another. and you don't suddenly realise half way through she's they're a bitch.

W

waakn

Kk the girl i like we are good friends ^_^ so i hope i can get with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.