Girl Friends/Boy Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
*sigh* got dared too date a chick in grade 7, only lasted a day (fortunately). Now I know of 3 girls who like me and one who winks every time she sees me ;).

The Phantom

Mr. Sexy Cobblestone
Reaction score
I've been 'round the block a few times, and had my fair share of some lovely ladies in my life. At this point, though, I'm too busy to handle the emotional aspects of a relationship. I'll get back on the market again when I feel like settling down!

EDIT: What's with all these 9 to 11-year-olds being in relationships? Christ, things have changed... When I was that age, I was too busy watching Thundercats and playing with my Colecovision.

wateronflamz

Reaction score
Finding the right person is hard where I live, They're either as thick as a brick with a beautiful body but extremely lazy (unfit and a slacker), or a genius who is in my eyes unattractive, boastful, arrogant but very well cultured. Until There is a median between those (like myself I guess, I don't want to sound arrogant myself :p), I'll focus on MY life, rather than THERES until the right person appears in my life, maybe they're already there and I haven't noticed :).

Good friends are all you need, as long as they stand by you at your time of need, they are all you need indeed.
He speaks the truth you are 568% more awesome for that. :)

Summer10

Reaction score
Glad someone finally said it.
ikr

Anywho during the schooldance time (middle school dances usually suck)
My bestfriend wanted to be my GF but I didn't want to ruin the friendship
..also..
Since she wanted me to take her to the dance (which I did, but as friends) another girl was jealous and wanted me to take her then her friend wanted me to take her... teenagers in a nutshell amirite?

THANKFULLY..
this has died down

super-spark

Reaction score
Aye, a fair number of my friends are now engaged/living with partners.

But I still live with mah Mummy :D
Except for 6 months when I'm away at University.

Status
Not open for further replies.