General Quarters [Game Over]

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
If we are going to put our votes already, I would like to

Vote Infected_alien8

I am definately most suspicious, and even though I think it would be fine to take a lurker, I feel like it is a bad idea to take someone Infected himself has chosen. I wasn't particular suapicious of Notme and I am currently leaning towards town for him because of that he claimed vanilla townie. A mafia would maybe have claimed a PR role to make them look more important while mafias also maybe wouldn't know for sure if there actually many vanilla townies around.

Also, I would like the doctor to save me next night

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT hey phone! if you could not die on me, that would be great.
Notme - 2 - Foggy2406, Infected_alien8_
Infected_alien8_ - 1 - Unusual_Dood
With 12 players it takes 7 to lynch and 6 to no lynch.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
While you may think it's a bit uncalled for, you're also getting rather defensive. It's not really a waste as there is a deadline and not a lot of new information, unless you have any suspicions you would like to share?
Infected Alien is most suspicious for me.
Also foggy with double vote power is bit suspicious too.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I see at Rtx

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Does anyone know what the fuck I was trying to say here? was re-reading thread but I don't even remember posting it. Kind of wondering if I accidently left tapatalk open when putting the phone in my pocket.....

Secondly, sorry I've been away these last 2 days. been so busy I have barely been able to find time to fit sleep in the schedule. It's difficult because I've been trying to help prepare the house for family flying in, and now that they're here I'm not sure when I will be able to take the time to make a long post.

I've been meaning to address Infected's points, but will get around to that whenever I get around to that. (Hopefully before the deadline on thursday...)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If we are going to put our votes already, I would like to

Vote Infected_alien8

I am definately most suspicious, and even though I think it would be fine to take a lurker, I feel like it is a bad idea to take someone Infected himself has chosen. I wasn't particular suapicious of Notme and I am currently leaning towards town for him because of that he claimed vanilla townie. A mafia would maybe have claimed a PR role to make them look more important while mafias also maybe wouldn't know for sure if there actually many vanilla townies around.

Also, I would like the doctor to save me next night
I mean maybe you're right about his innocence but claiming a PR in this setup is also a risk since you have to make your role fit the theme and you set yourself up for a cc which is insta kill. Notme claiming vanilla is honestly exactly what I'd expect from him if he was Mafia but we'll see in time I guess

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I mean maybe you're right about his innocence but claiming a PR in this setup is also a risk since you have to make your role fit the theme and you set yourself up for a cc which is insta kill. Notme claiming vanilla is honestly exactly what I'd expect from him if he was Mafia but we'll see in time I guess
Do you realize, if I claimed as PR, then mafia would be more likely to remove me?
Vanillia townies are completly harmless for mafia - all we have is woting.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Anything else happen? Just answer yes or no.
i d k
i feel like this could be a sly attempt at trying to get raxo modkilled if the blackmailer did visit him
since from what ive seen the rules are if you say you got blackmailed (when the blackmailer visited you the previous night) then you get modkilled

given the context by paige's post:
although what if he's been blackmailed into this
the question is moreover 'did you get blackmailed or not, yes/no'
and IDK if i was host i'd see it as that and would modkill raxo if he answered but that could just be me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i d k
i feel like this could be a sly attempt at trying to get raxo modkilled if the blackmailer did visit him
I mean Ltin presumably told Notme that context matters after I asked him the same question, so presumably Notme would then ask Ltin to make sure he can answer this, to which Ltin would say yes or no. But then again I guess Notme could have just not bothered to ask.

given the context by paige's post:

and IDK if i was host i'd see it as that and would modkill raxo if he answered but that could just be me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well I made sure to specifically not ask about blackmail, it was possible ltin wouldn't see it that way and we'd get some information but I guess you've just ruined it all by making it clear why it shouldn't work!!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Is blackmailer usually mafia sided or a town role?
Well I don't see how town would ever benefit from such a role since it's essentially anti-town in its nature, forcing people to do what they want them to do and manipulating things behind the scenes - a town situation wouldn't usually benefit from that.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
tip top lel

possible blackmailer shenanigans aside, these three posts:
I'm Vanillia Townie, so you really want to waste day instead trying to lynch mafia?

I think voting on inactive townies is what mafia would do.
Wait, Notme did your role have another name than 'Vanilla Townie'?
nope lmao
Nothing much, im in Officers chat with foggy, jkangooro and webpage.
are incompatible with each other as far as i'm concerned

raxo is pretty much a weight on the town's shoulders whichever way his alignment goes anyway, so we might as well get this over with imo

vote Notme

• Confusing
Reactions: Notme

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Do you realize, if I claimed as PR, then mafia would be more likely to remove me?
Vanillia townies are completly harmless for mafia - all we have is woting.
Notme if you're PR and pretending to be vanilla you need to claim your legit role now before it's too late to check for cc's and what have you.

• Agree
Reactions: webpaige

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Can I say, if it is how we think and the General Quarter chats from last night were sorted by 'rank' would a Vanilla Townie and the Captain be on the same level....?

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Even though it seems like he's very likely to be lynched in the next day or two?
No, I'm throwing it out there as a possibility to everyone else, especially if he flipped town or something

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Notme if you're PR and pretending to be vanilla you need to claim your legit role now before it's too late to check for cc's and what have you.
Im not PR, are you guys high?I only said, thst townies are less likely to get killed by mafia, that im vanillia and im in officders chat room - basically flavor room containing people lol

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Im not PR, are you guys high?I only said, thst townies are less likely to get killed by mafia, that im vanillia and im in officders chat room - basically flavor room containing people lol
Can you answer my previous question about whether or not something happened to you last night? As in, anything. Just wanting a yes or no answer and won't ask for further details.