[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
This took me nearly an hour. Honestly people.....

Running order
_________GAP
| 1. ALI -
| 2. DUF 27
| 3. STR 16
| 4. NOT 6
| 5. MAR 5
| 6. BOO 1
| 7. MOO 12
| 8. HIP 0
| 9. INF 13
|10. GOO 0
|12. HKC 1
|13. TIM 7
|13. SKO 5
|14. OKX 1

Votecount

MAR - [2] - INF, GOO
GOO - [2] - STR, MAR
INF - [1] - ALI
BOO - [1] - NOT
HKC - [1] - BOO
NL - [2] - DUF, HIP
With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch and 7 to no lynch.
The deadline is 23:59 GMT on November 6th.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Duffie

Boooo

Reaction score
This took me nearly an hour. Honestly people.....

Running order
_________GAP
| 1. ALI -
| 2. DUF 27
| 3. STR 16
| 4. NOT 6
| 5. MAR 5
| 6. BOO 1
| 7. MOO 12
| 8. HIP 0
| 9. INF 13
|10. GOO 0
|12. HKC 1
|13. TIM 7
|13. SKO 5
|14. OKX 1

Votecount

MAR - [2] - INF, GOO
GOO - [2] - STR, MAR
INF - [1] - ALI
BOO - [1] - NOT
ALI - [1] -BOO
NL - [2] - DUF, HIP
With 14 players it takes 8 to lynch and 7 to no lynch.
The deadline is 23:59 GMT on November 6th.
im voting for hk lovely

• Thank You
Reactions: Ltin

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
If you're expecting people to have strong opinions d0 that sounds like a you problem.
duff seems more concerned with the leaderboard then the actual game. moog feeling townie, per usual.mars started questioning skel and I for being inactive very early on, while others seemed to be suspicious of them as well. i personally dont agree for going after someone for day 0 inactivity, but i could see where they are coming from. on the flip side they could be pushing to drive suspicion away from themselves, but thats sorta a weak argument in itself. inf had some vibes on hip i guess, dont have much of a vibe on either. boo seems to be vocal. still skele's aura is defensive to me, then again iirc boo said thats just their personality reading back, even tho they had only a few posts, it makes be a big uneasy. notty is making very short to the point remarks, i like it. tim hasnt seem to contribute much, feel free to prove me wrong. mars aura is a bit aggresive imo, usually that is a slight scum vibe, then again havent played much with mars that i can remember. okx and alisha are town i wont elaborate. while tstranger has been active, i have nothing on stranger, neutral aura.

enjoy the shite layout of this post.

Boooo

Reaction score
duff seems more concerned with the leaderboard then the actual game. moog feeling townie, per usual.mars started questioning skel and I for being inactive very early on, while others seemed to be suspicious of them as well. i personally dont agree for going after someone for day 0 inactivity, but i could see where they are coming from. on the flip side they could be pushing to drive suspicion away from themselves, but thats sorta a weak argument in itself. inf had some vibes on hip i guess, dont have much of a vibe on either. boo seems to be vocal. still skele's aura is defensive to me, then again iirc boo said thats just their personality reading back, even tho they had only a few posts, it makes be a big uneasy. notty is making very short to the point remarks, i like it. tim hasnt seem to contribute much, feel free to prove me wrong. mars aura is a bit aggresive imo, usually that is a slight scum vibe, then again havent played much with mars that i can remember. okx and alisha are town i wont elaborate. while tstranger has been active, i have nothing on stranger, neutral aura.

enjoy the shite layout of this post.
Thank you for your opinions
unvote hk