[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
But we're they ever tagged? ?
HK is normally pretty quiet though. I can see where you're coming from with the dodging discussion angle but I feel like that has to do more with meme day zero than anything else right now. I would like to hear if @HKCaper has any opinions though.
i guess stranger tagged me at some point, this was in response to mars saying skele and I were dodging and ignoring discussion. iirc the reason i didnt reply back then is simply because i didnt see what kind of discussion i was supposedly dodging/ignoring.

Boooo

Reaction score
Ltin time and vote check please

MarsKid is working for the betterment of MarsKid regardless of his alignment

so no

but some of the stuff he says sounds towny and is useful
i dont really see that? why do you?

hes definitely different from the other games but i think hes genuinely working for town and just doesn't wanna die
possible 3p?
i can see him having a separate agenda but he seems to be helping

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
HK and Skel on the fence-sitting/observation posts, followed by the vote baiting. That's not coincidence to me and I don't buy Duffie dismissing it as such, and I don't know why they are up to the defense. Boo doing a quick heel turn off Alisha is rubbing me wrong.

Hk admitted to ignoring a tag meant to bring them into discussion. There's no good town mindset to passing over the past few pages, same goes for Skel.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
HK and Skel on the fence-sitting/observation posts, followed by the vote baiting. That's not coincidence to me and I don't buy Duffie dismissing it as such, and I don't know why they are up to the defense. Boo doing a quick heel turn off Alisha is rubbing me wrong.
The fact you mentioned Boo turned off Alisha as bad, instead of turning into HK as bad, is rubbing me the wrong way.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The fact you mentioned Boo turned off Alisha as bad, instead of turning into HK as bad, is rubbing me the wrong way.
Elaborate? FMPOV Boo was sussing Alisha hard. Then as soon as I take a vote elsewhere, they follow in step.

The implication here seems to be an HK vote, regardless of its source, is inherently bad.

Boooo

Reaction score

Hk admitted to ignoring a tag meant to bring them into discussion. There's no good town mindset to passing over the past few pages, same goes for Skel.
just because you vote someone else doesn't mean you no longer sus the person, regardless, you can ask Alisha herself how much i switch