[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

hipmeow

Reaction score
in addition to the reason below but just how you have been acting pretty much after that point but again im not that confident on lynching you just yet
i missed the reasoning?
i sus inf somewhat because i thought his long mars post was nitpicky and i thought him voting him over something so minuscule was weird
i sused you for the whole reaction testing thing because it felt like you werent actually going for that but trying to create a lynch target

• Agree
Reactions: Boooo

Boooo

Reaction score
in addition to the reason below but just how you have been acting pretty much after that point but again im not that confident on lynching you just yet

i sus inf somewhat because i thought his long mars post was nitpicky and i thought him voting him over something so minuscule was weird
i sused you for the whole reaction testing thing because it felt like you werent actually going for that but trying to create a lynch target
those are fair points, however, i was genuinely trying to see if alisha was town or not, i do it a lot

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Say we no lynch now and I turn up tomorrow as the town doctor, what conclusions will you make from that what correlations can you find to my death?
Firstly, that would be very unlucky, due to us likely having one doctor due to small playercount, and the fact mafia likely wouldn't have known you were one before Night One or Day One...

But I would confer to your postings, people voting against you, the people defending you, and the people ignoring you.

The things that wouldn't matter, from a Day Zero perspective, are your votes and susses... Because, being a (hypothetical) doctor, you wouldn't have any info on anyone just yet.

Good Skele

Reaction score
bandwagon alert!
Voting someone based of your and others' suspicions isn't bandwagoning, is it?

And, to those who want to hear from me more, it's true what Inffy said, I usually don't have reads at the first day, but thing is that there is much more time to work on reads which is to what I'm a bit not used but still trying. Mars wasn't much of bandwagoning or OMGUS, more of vibes and some of their comments that made me vote

Right now yes I don't have much reads or like anything, I admit, so I'd be up for almost anyone

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
You voted me?
All I know is that Alisha voted me a whileeeeeeeeeee ago
That there is a dumbtell.

Probably I should pay more while backreading tsk

Anyways bye
You pop in right after a vote is placed on you and essentially gloss over all previous discussion, then leave the door open for voting on any consensus option. There is no town mindset in this.