Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
My standing on relationships so far:

Bronn #1 ladies man in Westeros.

Tyrion + Jorah #2 Bromance

Davos + Stannis #1 Bromance

Looking forward to in future episodes:

I'm really hoping to see Arya finish up her youknowwhat training before the end of the season.

I'm also so ready for Ramsay to get HIS sausage cooked by Littlefinger or Stannis. Hopefully though it'll be Stannis cause I wanna see Ramsay burn.

Reactions: digi

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
My standing on relationships so far:

Bronn #1 ladies man in Westeros.

Tyrion + Jorah #2 Bromance

Davos + Stannis #1 Bromance

Looking forward to in future episodes:

I'm really hoping to see Arya finish up her youknowwhat training before the end of the season.

I'm also so ready for Ramsay to get HIS sausage cooked by Littlefinger or Stannis. Hopefully though it'll be Stannis cause I wanna see Ramsay burn.
I really want to see Arya's training. Been looking forward to that for ages now.
Where the hell is Bran? Last I saw he was being advised by an old man.
I think that Littlefinger won't have much to do with Ramsay's death. They're just as manipulative as each other. Stannis, maybe, but I'd really like to see Brienne take down Ramsay.

Last edited:

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I get the feeling the Boltons are going to win the upcoming battle.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd love for Stannis to emerge victorious, but that will probably require a sacrifice and unless he gives Shireen to Melisandre, he doesn't have a sacrifice.

• Agree
Reactions: digi and nitasu987

nitasu987

Reaction score
My Reactions:
All I want is Ramsay to die an excruciating and horrific death. He deserves it!!!!
Team Stannis all da way (but get rid of Melisandre she's weird)
Poor Sansa... ;-;
Poor Jorah... ;-;
Poor Margaery and Loras.... ;-;
HAHA TAKE THAT CERSEI.... but I dont want you to die...
f***ing high sparrow is a piece of s*** and you need to die
TOMMEN GET OFF OF YOUR INNOCENT ASS AND SAVE YOUR WIFE DAMMIT.

Go Jon... And Sam... and Gilly... Poor Maester Aemon. Would've liked to see more of him..

Reactions: digi

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ramsay is a piece of shit who needs to be killed in the most violent and horrific way a character has died yet.
Cersei is a bitch-- ha ha take that.
You go Sam you go get laid
Melisandre is creepy and I've disliked her for quite a while
GoddAMNIT Theon please grow some balls--- oh.
Tommon you sweet, sweet baby go help Margaery.

• Agree
Reactions: digi and nitasu987

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
The Gift was a fucking amazing adaption of the books
they could've screwed up so much but they didn't
it even had the first kinda-decent sand snakes scene

seriously, they nailed everything:
- it hit every major plot except arya
- it had the first kinda-decent sand snakes/dorne scene
- the ending of "the dornishman's wife"
- there were significant developments in all plots except dorne (which no one cares about anyway)
- they still took their time exploring 4 of the plots (Sansa/Theon/Ramsay, Sam/Gilly, Tyrion/Jorah, and King's Landing), so it never felt rushed
- both Tyrion meeting Dany and Cersei's arrest were great cliffhangers
- just, finally having tyrion & dany meet deserves a fucking applause, hasn't even happened in the book
- edd, i dreamed i was old exactly like in the books but even better with him randomly saying & repeating egg
- fat pink mast
- strong belwas nod/cameo
- awesome olenna & howland reed scene
- we got "you vile, scheming, evil bitch" albeit a bit different

seriously i'd say this is definitely in my top 10 GoT episodes. it's like a gift to the book readers, especially after the big middlefinger to the bookreaders that was certain previous episodes & scenes.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The Gift was a fucking amazing adaption of the books
they could've screwed up so much but they didn't
it even had the first kinda-decent sand snakes scene

seriously, they nailed everything:
- it hit every major plot except arya
- it had the first kinda-decent sand snakes/dorne scene
- the ending of "the dornishman's wife"
- there were significant developments in all plots except dorne (which no one cares about anyway)
- they still took their time exploring 4 of the plots (Sansa/Theon/Ramsay, Sam/Gilly, Tyrion/Jorah, and King's Landing), so it never felt rushed
- both Tyrion meeting Dany and Cersei's arrest were great cliffhangers
- just, finally having tyrion & dany meet deserves a fucking applause, hasn't even happened in the book
- edd, i dreamed i was old exactly like in the books but even better with him randomly saying & repeating egg
- fat pink mast
- strong belwas nod/cameo
- awesome olenna & howland reed scene
- we got "you vile, scheming, evil bitch" albeit a bit different

seriously i'd say this is definitely in my top 10 GoT episodes. it's like a gift to the book readers, especially after the big middlefinger to the bookreaders that was certain previous episodes & scenes.
Reading ADwD right now and the TV show catches up with me with such a brilliant episode. I agree completely, this episode was awesome.

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/36wesm/spoilers_all_seems_were_getting_a_new_location/

The photos just scream Oldtown to me, and with Sam's mentions of it in S5E06 and his talk with Gilly in S5E01 about not being able to stay at Castle Black much longer, I think we may get Oldtooooown. And possibly the Greyjoys.
Pretty sure everything oldtown-related will be S6. I think/hope the rest of S5 will be (as far as major events go) cersei's walk of shame, For The Watch, maybe jon's ressurection(?) or something like that and LSH

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
Anyone know of Aegon being in the show along with his wingman Jon? I thought that was a kind of interesting plotline and I'm just hoping they use that instead of blowing it off like they did Jeane Poole/fake Arya line.

I also wanted to mention that I hope after the massive backlash they got to the Sansa's rape scene that they'll do away with those. It's something I thought unnecessary to the story really and disgusting to be honest. I mean yes, I know it was meant to provoke a disgust and hate towards Ramsay. I just wish they had chosen a different way of breeding those emotions.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know of Aegon being in the show along with his wingman Jon? I thought that was a kind of interesting plotline and I'm just hoping they use that instead of blowing it off like they did Jeane Poole/fake Arya line.

I also wanted to mention that I hope after the massive backlash they got to the Sansa's rape scene that they'll do away with those. It's something I thought unnecessary to the story really and disgusting to be honest. I mean yes, I know it was meant to provoke a disgust and hate towards Ramsay. I just wish they had chosen a different way of breeding those emotions.
It's thought provoking.
With Sansa's wedding night scene--I think the show did what they could to 'soften the blow', so to speak, for the audience. The implications were there. The shrieks and cries of pain from Sansa off camera, while they focused on Theon's fright/horror/sadness/weakness was done right. The most drastic thing they could of done was actually portray the rape scene, which would of been just as horrid. I'm not sure if it was a necessary scene, it's not like Sansa needs anymore sympathy or Ramsay needs anymore hate, but for me I feel it sets a story between Theon and Sansa. This is pretty much the first time I've seen him emotionally connected to someone. At one point there's Ramsay who has severely punished him in to submission and Sansa who he grew up with. I really want to see him redeem himself. Wishful thinking on my part.

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
*LOUD SCREAMING*
*EVEN LOUDER SOBBING*
First of all..
STANNIS WHY. I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GOOD MAN FOR DENYING SACRIFICING YOUR DAUGHTER. I LIKED HER. I NEVER LEARN, ALWAYS LIKING CHARACTERS. SHIREEN NO. DAMNIT.

JORAH YES, YOU SAVE THAT DRAGON BAE. EARN HER FAVOUR. YOU GO JORAH.
But what is he gonna do with that Greyscale ;_;

DANAERYS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DROGON YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
But tbh why did you leave Tyrion and the others on the ground they might die from all the Sons of the Harpy sons of bitches still running around wtf

Reactions: nitasu987

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
*LOUD SCREAMING*
*EVEN LOUDER SOBBING*
Is that you shireen? TELL US WHAT WE CAN DO TO SAVE YOUUUUUU. That's all I could think of when I read that part of your post. ;_______________;

BUT SERIOUSLY I MEAN C'MON #1 SWEETHEART IN WESTEROS GETS FUCKIN' TORCHED BY HER OWN FATHER. I mean Mad King 2.0 right there folks so I'm just hoping the Boltons do the world a service and take Stannis the man down a notch before he becomes possibly as I said Mad King 2.0

Last edited:

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is that you shireen? TELL US WHAT WE CAN DO TO SAVE YOUUUUUU. That's all I could think of when I read that part of your post. ;_______________;

BUT SERIOUSLY I MEAN C'MON #1 SWEETHEART IN WESTEROS GETS FUCKIN' TORCHED BY HER OWN FATHER. I mean Mad King 2.0 right there folks so I'm just hoping the Boltons do the world a service and take Stannis the man down a notch before he becomes possibly as I said Mad King 2.0
SHE WAS A PRECIOUS FUCKING CINNAMON ROLL TOO PRECIOUS, TOO PURE FOR THIS WORLD. I don't think Stannis really wanted to, but it's that gODDAMN FIRE WITCH MELISANDRE WHO GAVE HIM NO OTHER CHOICE. Like, fucking, SACRIFICE YOUR SWEET DARLING ADORABLE DAUGHTER OR FAIL IN ALL YOUR AMBITIONS YEAH BITCH TOTALLY.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
They really were not kind to any character at all four of my favorite characters. Sansa jumped of a wall, Arya got blind, Cersei got humiliated hard and just when I thought it couldn't get any worse they do this to Jon?Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Last edited: