First person you met in Zombie!

Worstever

Reaction score
First player I met was Nottycat. When I first got online, he joined and everyone said hi to him and I thought he was the best player ever or something along those lines.

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
First time I went on I saw letterp. Stayed on the server for about a week, usually stalking letterp cause I loved his skin(what can I say? Epic skin is epic). So I stalked letter, letter stalked airkid and mala, and usually one_survivor was there to. So ya know.

Then when I came back in a few months it was on vault17 and I think lily and ooglie were arguing.

TheRedShark

。◕‿◕。
Reaction score
That reminds me. The first person that I truly "met" and became friends with was Red. Those days, he was the only one that said hi to me. I still wonder why. :p
C: I don't know either. But i loved your panda skin back then.

Uhh i don't know who i first met. I was so quiet and barely talked. But i'll go with Jutimo, he stopped playing though.
Then after some time i met Figgy. <3

DumbShooter

DUMB <3
Reaction score
i remember the first map i was on... sky something... anyways, did not have a clue.. ! waddled around , glitched through op_stone and got kicked for lag pillaring like a champ! It was then i knew this was where i wanted to be ! xD

Degekken

Reaction score
Well, this is some hard one for me...

Only some real old names is someone with is called DYSCANO... Or something like that?, And I remember maar3th to... Damn my memory is bad...

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I can't remember!!!
Wow so long ago!!
Ummm I think it was……I really can't remember!!

Can anyone remember when they met me?

1 survivor that's it!!!!
He kept winning and I was jealous :p

erik1979

Reaction score
DieLorelei and I first conversed for sometime, as I am a student of German and recognized her name. Then AvantGarde and I really began to talk about things within the server, etc.